What are the odds that everyone who's role claimed is a villager? Slim, right? There's no way the elims see all this claiming/role revelation going on and don't partake in it. This is why I have Walin in my Bad pile because their roleclaim was the kinda the vaguest, barring Steel's, and them not getting back to the thread with results despite having revealed the nature of their role voluntarily is fishy. Steel is probably alright because of his vote+reasoning for that Aman vote last cycle, but I wouldn't mind giving him another look later.

Also, Dannex is probably not teamed with Mat and probably isnt teamed with Xino (because Xino suggested Dannex to be coinshot last night iirc). So if Dannex is E then Mat and Xino are probably good. But Mat and Xino do technically work on a team without Dannex.

56 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

What are the odds that everyone who's role claimed is a villager? Slim, right? There's no way the elims see all this claiming/role revelation going on and don't partake in it. This is why I have Walin in my Bad pile because their roleclaim was the kinda the vaguest, barring Steel's, and them not getting back to the thread with results despite having revealed the nature of their role voluntarily is fishy. Steel is probably alright because of his vote+reasoning for that Aman vote last cycle, but I wouldn't mind giving him another look later.

Also, Dannex is probably not teamed with Mat and probably isnt teamed with Xino (because Xino suggested Dannex to be coinshot last night iirc). So if Dannex is E then Mat and Xino are probably good. But Mat and Xino do technically work on a team without Dannex.

• Adavantos: Referee Team Captain Troll/Goalkeeper (Troll role verified by RandBy)
  • RandBy: RPer (N1 RPed Adavantos' Troll Role)
  • WizardPM Spider (N1 PM'd Adavantos)
  • Fae: PM Spider/SE Buddy (Didn't use N1 action. Started game knowing Wizard is village)

I'm fairly confident the players above are village.

• TNKGoalkeeper (Protected Adavantos with the intention to get Trolled and kill Adavantos smh)
  • BookwyrmAnalyst (Alignment Scanned Striker N1, Village Result)
  • SteeldancerPinchitter (Presumably found out Striker's role(s), but he's not confirmed yet iirc @Steeldancer)

I wish I could be confident about these player's but as much as I'd love them to be village I'm wondering if they all can be

• Walin: Yo I had no idea he claimed anything, what?
  • ?????: Is anyone I'm missing?

1 hour ago, Amanuensis said:
  • RandBy: RPer (N1 RPed Adavantos' Troll Role)

how is rper role used? like copy adas role and use it on x?  did rby troll someone last night?

• ?????: Is anyone I'm missing?

tani? you asked her if she used her action iirc and she said it was sunday. cant recall what her role is though.

Walin: Yo I had no idea he claimed anything, what?

He first claimed to have influence over a Troll, then later after I twisted his statement to falsely suggest he’d softed Troll, he didnt call me out on it and instead just ran with it. He seemed to suggest he’d ‘try’ to get you Trolled last night. You or Wiz. 

29 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

how is rper role used? like copy adas role and use it on x?  did rby troll someone last night?

tani? you asked her if she used her action iirc and she said it was sunday. cant recall what her role is though.

Yeah I asked Tani and she claimed RPer (notably no second role) and in another post I asked her who she’d targeted. 

21 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

When did I switch to the bad bucket? I also notice Mat has changed as well

Yeah, where has Dannex been?

Ever since you started playing anti-village :P But no, I would maybe put you at a null but for my good and bad buckets the entire point is that there is no null, just good or bad. 

Edit:

Hey Tani @Tani were you elim? What was your alignment? 

Edited by _Stick_

12 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

He first claimed to have influence over a Troll, then later after I twisted his statement to falsely suggest he’d softed Troll, he didnt call me out on it and instead just ran with it. He seemed to suggest he’d ‘try’ to get you Trolled last night. You or Wiz. 

39 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

I know that I didn't get trolled, from what Aman has been saying I don't think he got trolled into a kill. He would have claimed I think.

7 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

*levels up*

You'll see some stuff from me before the end of the turn

Hopefully you will assuage my suspcions or convince me to want to murder you more. One of the two.

Grief seeks to overwhelm 

My mind betrays it’s own

I am in another realm

I should have known

That I was at the helm

They have been thrown

Away from this realm

And now she is alone

The voices condemn

And she bemoans

She trusted in them

For now she owns

This lowly realm

The unknowns

Seek to disown

O, how she has grown

To stand alone

And to claim her throne

- Imprisoned Wizard

2 minutes ago, The last Fae in the Woods said:

Cool
Also what are the rankings?

Don’t think anything has changed since my last vote count.

5 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

(2) Shining Silhouette: Archer, The Wandering Wizard,
(2) Danex: AshbringerAdavantos
(2) Ashbringer: Mat(t)rim's DiceShining Silhouette
(2) Metalcognition: |TJ|
Bookwyrm
(1) Mat(t)trim's Dice: _Stick_
(1) Archer: The last Fae in the Woods,
(1) _Stick_: Metalcognition

Edited by Amanuensis

I was about to suggest that :ph34r: 

I’ll also point out that there’s a chance Araris receives a vote as a result of Striker’s thing so he might just die 

Edit:

Ninjad by Wiz, none of the above applies anymore xD

Edited by _Stick_

2 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Yeah TJ wanna vote Mat with me

Last turn you said you’d be reevaluating your read of Mat, what do you think of him now? 

In theory I am okay with a Dannex lynch but…it’s nice to make the vote count spicier 

Everything is better when spicy.

Will note you’re eligible to be a Stab Voter. Would you mind briefly voting someone else?

K frankly it's been a long day at work and I'm too tired to go through this twenty page monster. I fully vibe with Orlok right now >:(

Anyway. For the moment, I am going to take Tallybot's count as correct. If you see your vote missing, you know the drill: @ me or Fifth and stop confusing poor Tallybot it's doing it's damnedest 

Hail Drake

Vote Tally
Danex (3): Amanuensis, Ashbringer, The Wandering Wizard
Araris Valerian (2): The Bookwyrm, |TJ|
Ashbringer (2): Matrim's Dice, Shining Silhouette
_Stick_ (1): Araris Valerian
Matrim's_Dice (1): _Stick_
Archer (1): The last Fae in the Woods
Shining Silhouette (1): Archer

Edit: @_Stick_ Do not @ me, I know, I have fixed it, Tallybot was having trouble processing Mat :P

Edited by Kasimir

Okay I don’t think I understand how stab voting works. xD Doesn’t it double your vote if you stay put on one player for the entire first half of the cycle? 

But here:

Stick :ph34r:

Edit:

I was gonna @ you but yeah anyways. I’ve changed my vote 

Edited by _Stick_

10 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

K frankly it's been a long day at work and I'm too tired to go through this twenty page monster. I fully vibe with Orlok right now >:(

Anyway. For the moment, I am going to take Tallybot's count as correct. If you see your vote missing, you know the drill: @ me or Fifth and stop confusing poor Tallybot it's doing it's damnedest 

Hail Drake

Vote Tally
Danex (3): Amanuensis, Ashbringer, The Wandering Wizard
Araris Valerian (2): The Bookwyrm, |TJ|
Ashbringer (2): Matrim's Dice, Shining Silhouette
_Stick_ (1): Araris Valerian
Archer (1): The last Fae in the Woods
Shining Silhouette (1): Archer

That seems to match mine:

Vote Tally
Quartz Zebra (3): Plum Rhinoceros, Melon Dingo, Pearl Chameleon
Onyx Flamingo (2): Saffron Iguana, Emerald Falcon