8 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

you misspelled LG90

15 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

I meant the LG that I said Stick. Does remind me a bit of LG90 as well too, I suppose.

3 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Wait I missed that too. When? Where? What?

Hmm, this reminds me of this post by Dannex:

25 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Someone's going to pull an exorcist and the thread will simply die. :P

To be fair the dead aren’t doing most of the talking here :P 

10 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

I feel pretty okay with v!Xino after last night honestly 

What happened last night?

9 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Wait I missed that too. When? Where? What?

… I was hoping to maybe discern if Xino/Mat are potentially teamed, judging by xino’s response to that :P. I figured that if E!Xino wasn’t caught up he’d let the TMI show. Mat hasn’t claimed anything but I’ve been suspecting vote manip. 

51 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Wait what’s your case on me :ph34r:

Also, I think I’m pretty painfully Village. Do I come off as detached as Toucan at all, Flamingo? 

I'm just generally not a fan of your D1. And I certainly don't think you are "painfully village". The sort of thing that brings to mind is Kas being unaable to stop solving, or Matrim in a tunnel. I don't have anything like that for you.

52 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Did you get my question from earlier?

No, I seem to have missed it.

Edit: Good point by Ash about Bookwym's scan.

Edit 2: Will also note that said scan is likely useless, because of Trolling potential and the ability of elims to DDoS either Bookwyrm or his target.

Edited by Araris Valerian

1 minute ago, Araris Valerian said:

I'm just generally not a fan of your D1. And I certainly don't think you are "painfully village". The sort of thing that brings to mind is Kas being unaable to stop solving, or Matrim in a tunnel. I don't have anything like that for you.

This is inconsistent with your previous statements - you said that while you agree with the comments I made D1, you didn’t really think an elim had much to gain from those pushes and that disagreement =/= suspicion.

4 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

Edit: Good point by Ash about Bookwym's scan.

Edit 2: Will also note that said scan is likely useless, because of Trolling potential and the ability of elims to DDoS either Bookwyrm or his target.

Oh. Apparently that was Archer and not you. Whoops.

Bookwyrm’s scan might get disrupted, but that leaves Wiz and Fae more open. Might as well try and make the most of them.

Also if someone can watch people get Trolled… :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

… I was hoping to maybe discern if Xino/Mat are potentially teamed, judging by xino’s response to that :P. I figured that if E!Xino wasn’t caught up he’d let the TMI show. Mat hasn’t claimed anything but I’ve been suspecting vote manip. 

Had me fooled for a moment there, I was wondering if I was misremembering who claimed Stab voter. :P

@The Wandering Wizard you and @Amanuensis have a plan, right :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

This is inconsistent with your previous statements - you said that while you agree with the comments I made D1, you didn’t really think an elim had much to gain from those pushes and that disagreement =/= suspicion.

On re-evaluation I think your line of thought makes more sense coming from an elim, even if it doesn't make strategic sense (as in, an elim wouldn't have proposed that in the doc as a plan to derail the village). Also, I wasn't a huge fan of your naked vote on Striker.

2 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Then I can yell at them from my porch!

2 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Oh. Apparently that was Archer and not you. Whoops.

Bookwyrm’s scan might get disrupted, but that leaves Wiz and Fae more open. Might as well try and make the most of them.

Nope it was Araris, Wiz, and Aman. And bookwyrm wants to scan Araris so you were right.

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

Had me fooled for a moment there, I was wondering if I was misremembering who claimed Stab voter. :P

@The Wandering Wizard you and @Amanuensis have a plan, right :ph34r:

A…plan? 
Oh, yes. We do. 

1 minute ago, Araris Valerian said:

Also, I wasn't a huge fan of your naked vote on Striker.

That vote was cast a minute before rollover and was pretty self explanatory as I’d been suspecting Striker for the majority of the cycle anyway 

Just now, _Stick_ said:

Nope it was Araris, Wiz, and Aman. And bookwyrm wants to scan Araris so you were right.

I meant I didn’t ask Araris anything in that question post I did. It was Archer/Aman/Fae/TJ. Striker’s vote can still hit Araris.

This is what I get for not breaking up my quotes :P

18 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Hey wait a minute.

@The Bookwyrm, if you know Striker is Village, and Striker’s role can clear one of Aman/Araris/Wiz if he’s telling the truth, why are you planning on alignment scanning Araris?

Because I haven't been paying close attention to who clears who.

So that's my bad.

Araris

People wanted me to check Fae, though, right?

9 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

ill be very suspicious of players doing "scan me if youre so sus"  bcause baddie troll can troll scanner and pass off evil person as good. so mat goes under this folder. 

Oh yeah

Sorry about that :P.

Just goes to show how well I'm thinking through all the intricacies here :P. I mean, let's be real, what's the world where the e!troll doesn't hit Bookwyrm tonight?

In school but I will say after skimming that I don't love xino showing up and sort of just agreeing with everyone in a way that reads fake to me. Like him voting a top exe wagon and hedging his read on me to fit both ways.

1 minute ago, Shining Silhouette said:

@Matrim's Dice can I ask for your read on me?

Ummm you feel like that game where you were misexed and I was elim, which makes me want to say village, but I know that you'd be aware of that and I don't think your playstyle is hard to fake. So I'm kind of indifferent to your exe.

13 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

@Shining Silhouette you said you’d post some reads before this turn ends? 

Yes well there's something game related that I've been working on for a while

Will hopefully be able to finish that up and post some reads today. Was going to do that during lunch but something came up—I'm about to leave for a piano masterclass but might be able to squeeze it in ~2-4 hours before rollover.

At the very least I'll post some minimal ones 

Edit:

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Ummm you feel like that game where you were misexed and I was elim, which makes me want to say village, but I know that you'd be aware of that and I don't think your playstyle is hard to fake. So I'm kind of indifferent to your exe.

Great minds think alike!

Cause you feel like vaguely like that game when I was misexed and you were elim :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Edited by Shining Silhouette

48 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Because I haven't been paying close attention to who clears who.

So that's my bad.

Araris

People wanted me to check Fae, though, right?

45 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

IMO definitely don’t check Fae - maybe Orlok?

I second Orlok, as I had suggested many pages agono doubt lost amidst the folds and the tides.

Edited by Amanuensis