I'm okay with an Ashbringer train. I'm a bit confused why we're ditching the tie though.

I'm a bit tempted to propose a train on Fadran, honestly.

Part of this is maybe PoE. Fadran's votes haven't really stuck out to me one way or another, from what I can remember.

Part of this is that, knowing our fabulous GMs' sense of humor, and all of this talk about confirmed villagers, I feel like Kas and Fifth absolutely would make the only Confirmed Villager role in the game be held by an elim troll. I'm wary of role analysis especially role analysis based on anecdotal knowledge of GM personality but this feels entirely plausible to me tbh.

And on the subject of role analysis, I'd kind of be surprised if the elims didn't have a troll, FWIW.

It's late in the cycle though, so I don't think I'd vote this way unless somebody else would too.

Just now, DrakeMarshall said:

I'm okay with an Ashbringer train. I'm a bit confused why we're ditching the tie though.

I'm a bit tempted to propose a train on Fadran, honestly.

Part of this is maybe PoE. Fadran's votes haven't really stuck out to me one way or another, from what I can remember.

Part of this is that, knowing our fabulous GMs' sense of humor, and all of this talk about confirmed villagers, I feel like Kas and Fifth absolutely would make the only Confirmed Villager role in the game be held by an elim troll. I'm wary of role analysis especially role analysis based on anecdotal knowledge of GM personality but this feels entirely plausible to me tbh.

And on the subject of role analysis, I'd kind of be surprised if the elims didn't have a troll, FWIW.

It's late in the cycle though, so I don't think I'd vote this way unless somebody else would too.

We're not ditching the Tie. Ash's second role is Veteran, which removes a single vote from him passively. He needs to be 1 vote ahead

Well, right now he's 2 ahead.

I can fix that by going Shining. Possibly.

Edit: This ought to result in the following vote tally:

Vote Tally
Ashbringer (4): Amanuensis, Ashbringer, Matrim's Dice, Tani
Shining Silhouette (3): Biplet, DrakeMarshall, The Wandering Wizard
Steeldancer (1): Random Bystander
Kasimir (1): Channelknight Fadran
Biplet (1): Sart

Edited by DrakeMarshall

Just now, Amanuensis said:

We're not ditching the Tie. Ash's second role is Veteran, which removes a single vote from him passively. He needs to be 1 vote ahead

Ashbringer (4/3): Ashbringer, Matrim's Dice, Amanuensis, Tani,
Biplet (2): DrakeMarshall, Sart
Shining Silhouette (2): Biplet, The Wandering Wizard

Does this work though? Do we really want another pool this big?

Well, right now he's 2 ahead.

I can fix that by going Shining. Possibly.

Not exactly. e!Tani is trying to interfere with our tie. Shining is moving Tani's vote off tho, so don't count it. We also don't want shining to die unless his role is a lie

2 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Not exactly. e!Tani is trying to interfere with our tie. Shining is moving Tani's vote off tho, so don't count it. We also don't want shining to die unless his role is a lie

Or if shining is elim? When did shining get cleared??

Why would Ashbringer have a role that removes a vote from him and another role that makes him immune to being executed at all?

I guess maybe the idea is that the -1 vote makes it less likely that a turn is lost on Ashbringer getting executed.

If we can confirm both the execution immunity and the -1 vote ability, that ought to strongly hint at Ashbringer's alignment, although of course there are ways the elims could conceivably replicate both of these effects.

2 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

Why would Ashbringer have a role that removes a vote from him and another role that makes him immune to being executed at all?

I guess maybe the idea is that the -1 vote makes it less likely that a turn is lost on Ashbringer getting executed.

If we can confirm both the execution immunity and the -1 vote ability, that ought to strongly hint at Ashbringer's alignment, although of course there are ways the elims could conceivably replicate both of these effects.

Yup. That's why he's up for the tie :D

No we just want a 2-way, ideally with Mat, Ash, Shining, Steel, and Drake only.

That's five people...

Okay, we have Mat and Ash on Ash rn, and Steel doesn't look like he's here so I guess that clears the issue

Right now though if Ash's ability activates and I remove the vote there's a three way tie

We gotta fix this

2 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

That's five people...

Okay, we have Mat and Ash on Ash rn, and Steel doesn't look like he's here so I guess that clears the issue

Right now though if Ash's ability activates and I remove the vote there's a three way tie

We gotta fix this

Well uh, Drake is voting for you right now :P

5 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

That's five people...

Spoiler

We gotta fix this

Ignore this what am I doing

Spoilering my posts cause I think my VC is wrong

Spoiler

Well then how's this? As a sample VC

Ashbringer: Mat, Ash, Aman, Wiz, Tani

Biplet: Drake, Shining, Sart

Edited by Shining Silhouette

God dangit Drake, are you messing with the vote count on purpose??????????

Ashbringer Biplet

Ashbringer (4): Matrim's Dice, Ashbringer, Orlok Tsubodai, Tani,
Biplet (2): Shining Silhouette, Amanuensis

Not on purpose, no, although it's very funny that you say that because the thought definitely crossed my mind even if I didn't do it :P

What's wrong with my vote count?

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Well uh, Drake is voting for you right now :P

Yeah, uh, sorry :P

Wizard, is there anyone you would want to switch to?

Not on purpose, no, although it's very funny that you say that because the thought definitely crossed my mind even if I didn't do it :P

What's wrong with my vote count?

Yeah, uh, sorry :P

Wizard, is there anyone you would want to switch to?

You forgot orlok

Honestly at this point I'm just laughing at how absurd this is. You guys are trying to engineer a tie so hard and might end up messing it up. Though it does seem someone might be intentionally messing with the VCs. Either that or things are just moving too fast for people to catch all the votes.

Just now, StrikerEZ said:

Honestly at this point I'm just laughing at how absurd this is. You guys are trying to engineer a tie so hard and might end up messing it up. Though it does seem someone might be intentionally messing with the VCs. Either that or things are just moving too fast for people to catch all the votes.

help me my love

Just now, StrikerEZ said:

I just feel bad for the GMs when they try to get an accurate VC. I think the tallybot is going to die from all this :P