Just now, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Theoretically, Silho moved Wizard's vote to Sart while Ash's role removed a vote from himself. The vote count lines up with their claims.

Bip is saying that her self preservation vote would have ended up with her still getting exed, even if Silho hadn't moved that vote he moved.

3 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

TBH I was halfway through making a meme that we'd just exed Shining instead... I've got no idea what was happening.

But yeah Shining you did just kinda... decide to do that. 

I'm sorry!! 

Tani unvoted and I wanted to still prove my role so I asked wiz but then I realized she could quickly revote so I typed up a thing in my GMPM to remanip her vote the second she did it but then she never did it so it just stayed on Wiz!!

2 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Edit: If Silho knew that his vote manip wouldn't work on someone who wasn't voting, it would have been better to have a backup plan earlier.

yes yes you're right I didn't think

Edited by Shining Silhouette

1 minute ago, Shining Silhouette said:

I'm sorry!! 

Tani unvoted and I wanted to still prove my role so I asked wiz but then I realized she could quickly revote so I typed up a thing in my GMPM to remanip her vote the second she did it but then she never did it so it just stayed on Wiz!!

The call was to prove your vote tomorrow, I said make sure not to interfere with the main wagons. If you scanned village in the group of 6 none of this matters

11 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Can I commission a rolescanner for this night? I'll pay 1.5x their usual rate with full royalties.

Unfortunately, I am predisposed tonight. If you wait until the next night, I will take the commission, and do it for half-off my normal rate!

5 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

On the bright side, RandBy is scanning Steeldancer tonight...

Yep.

Y’all can talk—if we screwed up who died,  the beautiful part about this game is that we will at most have to send a few more PMs. :P I will ping Kas because I am drowning in Greek work but if I get through that and stay awake and he has not addressed it, I will examine things >>

Hold on wait okay. We hatch this convoluted plan that goes to insanity, after spending a day fighting for my innocence I agree to it, I self pres upon seeing things go insane to hopefully not die, the vote gets messed up, we don't get our tie, I die anyway, and now it's my fault that we didn't tie and also the village deserves to lose? Am I taking crazy pills??

And I know Silho is likely Bad but like people are gonna do things. You guys saw Elandera's message. This is where thread control gets us. One person puts this plan in place and if it gets screwed up the person who messed it up is clearly Evil and Terrible and like GAH. It's not fair to get onto Silho for not following your plan. It's not fair to have One Good Plan that no one can deviate from. It's not fair to force us to play the game like this. I know I'm getting emotional and I know I said I'd not get argumentative but look, this is all collapsing, and I'm upset.

Ok properly read through last EoD

• What was Sart doing
  • What was everyone doing 
  • Bip’s tone was pure to me after I left and I’m kinda confused about where it was switching to Shining because it seemed like a response to Bip’s tone but then it… didn’t switch to Shining? That read could just be wrong since idk the timestamps for everything so a rundown of what happened when and why would be nice

1 minute ago, Biplet said:

Hold on wait okay. We hatch this convoluted plan that goes to insanity, after spending a day fighting for my innocence I agree to it, I self pres upon seeing things go insane to hopefully not die, the vote gets messed up, we don't get our tie, I die anyway, and now it's my fault that we didn't tie and also the village deserves to lose? Am I taking crazy pills??

Well uh, you may have accidentally been killed :P

Everyone forgot Orlok's vote on Ash. 

1 minute ago, Biplet said:

And I know Silho is likely Bad but like people are gonna do things. You guys saw Elandera's message. This is where thread control gets us. One person puts this plan in place and if it gets screwed up the person who messed it up is clearly Evil and Terrible and like GAH. It's not fair to get onto Silho for not following your plan. It's not fair to have One Good Plan that no one can deviate from. It's not fair to force us to play the game like this. I know I'm getting emotional and I know I said I'd not get argumentative but look, this is all collapsing, and I'm upset.

You're taking jokes too seriously, it was a false alarm. All is chill