1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

What would you get if you were trolled? I can't remember what you get, never been trolled on an odd night

You'd have to ask @Walin specifically. But the GM PM did imply it was a success. Guess we can know for certain if any living player claims troll immunity

Just now, Amanuensis said:

You'd have to ask @Walin specifically. But the GM PM did imply it was a success. Guess we can know for certain if any living player claims troll immunity

...you just gonna take their word for it? Because I can see great use in ensuring you believe that you are trolled or not, if I was evil.

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

...you just gonna take their word for it? Because I can see great use in ensuring you believe that you are trolled or not, if I was evil.

I'm taking my GM PMs word for it, yes :P cuz it's fairly straightforward, especially compared to the other 3 negative results I got ("Failure, Failure, Attempt")

I'm just asking Walin to ease your burden of proof :P since he's the only Troll that's been Trolled that we know of.

Edited by Amanuensis

11 minutes ago, Archer said:

I guess when you want a kill, Ash and you shall receive! Any objections to being exed today? 

Why would e!Ash kill Sart? And also, why would e!Ash very helpfully provide lists of alignments, roleclaims, and other things that I haven’t bothered to keep track of myself?

Just now, Araris Valerian said:

Why would e!Ash kill Sart? And also, why would e!Ash very helpfully provide lists of alignments, roleclaims, and other things that I haven’t bothered to keep track of myself?

TBH I could see the argument for giving Ash's double exe onetime use role to the elims, but probably only if he loses Execution Immunity after using it (i.e. he lied about the role). Could be a long game play for e!Ash with his back against the wall. And re: the Alignments and Roleclaims thing, that's kind of what I expect Deep Wolf elims to do? Busy work that they need to do anyway for strategic planning, but then they can bring it to the thread to make themselves look village-sided

That said, I'm like 75% v!Ash myself. Tho I do admit the minus-1 vote thing is... hm. We've never seen another player with that role and that's odd to me. But I guess the same is true for Lynchbait and Stab Voter

Just now, Amanuensis said:

Possible Sart was indeed the e!Roleblocker

Also possible TJ was, technically, tho Drake killing him is not exactly great for me e!Drake credences :P

Makes sense to me, since from his perspective, the Orlok PoE was narrow. 

Orlok showed 2 elims among Ashbringer, Drake, TUN, Mat, Shining, Steeldancer, TJ, and me. 

If you're still on v!Shining, TJ looks like the best option there. If not TJ, Ashbringer, but we can clear that up today by either exing them to death (meaning they're evil) or failing to kill them (meaning they're probably okay). 

We're at 11 players. The potential cost of a mix outweighs the opportunity cost of exing an elim, because we come away with a strong case for v!Ash. I don't think we're near enough to parity that two kills in the Night sinks us, especially if we don't cause a death to the exe today 

15 minutes ago, Archer said:

Makes sense to me, since from his perspective, the Orlok PoE was narrow. 

Orlok showed 2 elims among Ashbringer, Drake, TUN, Mat, Shining, Steeldancer, TJ, and me. 

If you're still on v!Shining, TJ looks like the best option there. If not TJ, Ashbringer, but we can clear that up today by either exing them to death (meaning they're evil) or failing to kill them (meaning they're probably okay). 

We're at 11 players. The potential cost of a mix outweighs the opportunity cost of exing an elim, because we come away with a strong case for v!Ash. I don't think we're near enough to parity that two kills in the Night sinks us, especially if we don't cause a death to the exe today 

It's more that I believe in V!Steel, which means I believe in the sanctity of the second tie having 2 elims from the first tie, which means I also believe in V!You and V!TJ. More so V!TJ than V!You tho :P unfortunately you couldn't get shot so idk. If I were Drake I'd probably have shot Mat to collapse the Mat/JNV link earlier rather than later or even shot Fadran just for the claim of being the only "Confirmed Villager"

ED1T:

Basically, I don't love that Drake killed Silho after he proved to have a vote move role, then killed TJ who's been our only claimed Wallposter. It almosts looks to me like culling the scariest roles for elims to deal with in the late game

ED2T:

In all fairness tho I'm probably wrong about mostly everything this game and this is likely not an exception :P every player that's alive has like three paranoid theories attached and the moment anyone dies my brain goes to "nah they were probably v" mode

Edited by Amanuensis

V!Steel has pretty strong elimplications for e!Fadran or e!Bip (or e!me, I suppose) the former two of whom I’m pretty fine with exeing today. More for e!Fadran than Bip, but it would work with them both being elim as well.

Actually, v!Steel with e!Bip and e!Sart doesn’t make a ton of sense IMO. So I’ll revisit Fadran to start things off.

Oh yeah, I’m way more confident in v!Ada now. There’s no way he could have known I’d scan Orlok, and no reason for e!him to have claimed honestly about that. I suppose he could have Trolled me. But that still requires a lucky guess of who I scan, all for what I consider to be little gain, given my vocal village read of him already.

Edit: Also, if Bip is elim and Steel is village, why not have Bip claim to have scanned Randby as not Trolled, after I reveal that I didn’t scan?

Edited by Araris Valerian

24 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Possible Sart was indeed the e!Roleblocker

Also possible TJ was, technically, tho Drake killing him is not exactly great for me e!Drake credences :P

smh I just sought TJ

killing and seeking are very different, the fact that TJ happens to have been DDoS'd on the same night I targeted TJ is just one of a long line of coincidences :P

but anyways the point is the elim RBer is probably dead, one way or another :D

My vote is pending what Orlok has to say today, probably

36 minutes ago, Archer said:

I guess when you want a kill, Ash and you shall receive! Any objections to being exed today? 

Objection: I’m a survivor :P

22 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

That said, I'm like 75% v!Ash myself. Tho I do admit the minus-1 vote thing is... hm. We've never seen another player with that role and that's odd to me. But I guess the same is true for Lynchbait and Stab Voter

TJ also claimed having the Veteran -1 vote role.

lmao i called drake shooting me to kas last night. suppose I could have blocked him but eh, yall would have cried wolf for blocking the kill. 

i blocked ash last night and it gave the same result as n1 and n2. i roleblocked ashbringer. 

i think y'all need to turn your attention to jnv. I'm still sus of his scan on mat. 

1 minute ago, |TJ| said:

lmao i called drake shooting me to kas last night. suppose I could have blocked him but eh, yall would have cried wolf for blocking the kill. 

i blocked ash last night and it gave the same result as n1 and n2. i roleblocked ashbringer. 

i think y'all need to turn your attention to jnv. I'm still sus of his scan on mat. 

My PoE rn is something like {Mat, JNV} or {Drake, Archer} tbh

Edited by Amanuensis

16 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

TBH I kinda want to start my day voting Archer. Why?

- Surely one of the A names must be evil

- Surely one of the PM Spiders must be evil

- Surely his one-of-a-kind role-immunity role is elim sided

I was thinking the same thing! :D

well, not really the first point

and in addition to the bottom two, I'm not sure what I feel about Archer's Ashbringer vote

But I still want to vote Archer and see where it leads us.

1 minute ago, Amanuensis said:

:ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

i think e!jnv accurately said mat is village. and jnv-archer fits well because archer is the only pmer who confirmed it was possible to get alignment scans. no one else did. 

5 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

oops

if you are legit about this i suppose that implies ur probably village

well i knew it would probably be a crapshoot but

beans