I mean, if Fadran was indeed Village and the Confirmed Village role exists, then it's likely one e!Confirmed Villager exists too.

I have only proven my Troll role, I think, but we all know my D1 shenanigans based solely off the fact I'm a Goalkeeper, as evidenced by me accurately calling out TKN's role when he claimed to be a Midfielder. So I'd need three roles in this scenario.

Araris, likewise, has proven two roles (sort of). Meme Maker and Porchsitter. Wizard confirmed that Biplet Troll checked at least once so we know the role exists (unless e!Wizard and e!Araris and e!Biplet making it all up). So for now I'm willing to guess Araris is not packing three roles and thus couldn’t scan Village while elim

Which really just leaves Mat and Drake for potential Confirmed Villagers. Both only have one role that we are aware of

Edited by Amanuensis

Hmm. I can see the points for going for Mat first. But I don’t think e!Mat = e!JNV, because JNV could be village and scanned an e!Confirmed Villager!Mat. I do think e!JNV almost certainly means e!Mat though. So I think JNV is the better vote here.

Basically nothing but action results the whole game from the PM Spiders, then suddenly two pivotal alignment scans at once?

I don’t buy it.

(Also, dannex, I’m still alive because my role is basically useless. NKing me for anything other than my role is futile because unlike most people I wouldn’t have shut up :P)

Edited by Matrim's Dice

Suppose more people are on JNV anyways. 

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

Nothing but action results the whole game from the PM Spiders, then suddenly two pivotal alignment scans at once?

I don’t buy it.

(Also, dannex, I’m still alive because my role is basically useless. NKing me for anything other than my role is futile because unlike most people I wouldn’t have shut up :P)

I've gotten every other kind of scan so far and my theory was that I'd get an allignment scan. :P

It felt time and yeah, not certain about JNV's scans being correct.

Take that Kas and Fifth! I have cracked your puzzle >:P

2 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

It can’t be a systematic info pool cause JNV has supposedly got two scans. Wasn’t your role phrased as random anyway?

‘It felt time’ feels like such a fake excuse I’m sorry lol

It is random but I have pulled from the GMs that it is possible to know: Who they targetted, who targetted them, What they targetted with, and an allignment scan. For my previous three scans I have gotten who they targetted, who targetted them, and what they targetted with. So my theory was that I was going to get an allignment scan.  

4 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

I mean, if Fadran was indeed Village and the Confirmed Village role exists, then it's likely one e!Confirmed Villager exists too.

I have only proven my Troll role, I think, but we all know my D1 shenanigans based solely off the fact I'm a Goalkeeper, as evidenced by me accurately calling out TKN's role when he claimed to be a Midfielder. So I'd need three roles in this scenario.

Araris, likewise, has proven two roles (sort of). Meme Maker and Porchsitter. Wizard confirmed that Biplet Troll checked at least once so we know the role exists (unless e!Wizard and e!Araris and e!Biplet making it all up). So for now I'm willing to guess Araris is not packing three roles and thus couldn’t scan Village while elim

Which really just leaves Mat and Drake for potential Confirmed Villagers. Both only have one role that we are aware of

Aman, I hate to break it to you but you are not especially in the clear of being an elim Confirmed Villager :P

yea you’ve demonstrated knowledge about the goalkeeper role but what if one of your teammates had it?

If said teammate had since perished, that would also handily explain why you’ve apparently pathologically been avoiding using it to protect anyone during this game :P

It also addresses the fact that AFAIK you are the only player who has claimed to have 2 distinct night actions to be able to choose from. If it weren’t for you, I could draw the conclusion that “1 role-based night action at most per player” was a rule in the distro, but you are the exception, if you are to be believed.

Finally, it addresses the fact that none of our current suspects actually feel all that suspicious tbh

Confirmed Villager e!Aman actually works very well as an explanation to several oddities

Now, tinfoil aside the odds are still high you’re a villager, since a priori you being an elim confirmed villager just isn’t as likely as you being a villager, plus I think e!you could have already won by now by not dallying with two village-assisted WGGs so while I know you like gambits that one really doesn’t make too much sense to me if you’re evil, plus I think there’s a chance Fadran was just an elim and everyone is overthinking

But sir you are not in the clear

4 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

Hmm. I can see the points for going for Mat first. But I don’t think e!Mat = e!JNV, because JNV could be village and scanned an e!Confirmed Villager!Mat. I do think e!JNV almost certainly means e!Mat though. So I think JNV is the better vote here.

If you believe the implication flows that way, which I think is contentious honestly, but if you do, then you really should vote Matrim and not JNV.

If e!JNV implies e!Mat, then that means there are no worlds where Mat is village where JNV is not also village, therefore according to your assumptions Mat is strictly eviller than JNV

however, I do think that in the worlds where Mat isn’t a confirmed villager it would be the other way around, with e!Mat implying e!JNV. And while Mat totally could be a confirmed villager as pointed out by yours truly a few nights ago I’m not really willing to assume it to be the case either

4 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Basically nothing but action results the whole game from the PM Spiders, then suddenly two pivotal alignment scans at once?

I don’t buy it.

mood

5 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

If you believe the implication flows that way, which I think is contentious honestly, but if you do, then you really should vote Matrim and not JNV.

If e!JNV implies e!Mat, then that means there are no worlds where Mat is village where JNV is not also village, therefore according to your assumptions Mat is strictly eviller than JNV

however, I do think that in the worlds where Mat isn’t a confirmed villager it would be the other way around, with e!Mat implying e!JNV. And while Mat totally could be a confirmed villager as pointed out by yours truly a few nights ago I’m not really willing to assume it to be the case either

I don’t even have a response to this because I legitimately cannot comprehend the logic here. I don’t think knowing Mat is an elim guarantees JNV is one, not with Confirmed Villager out there. I do think that JNV being an elim guarantees Mat being an elim. So I think JNV is the much better exe option.

42 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

I don’t even have a response to this because I legitimately cannot comprehend the logic here. I don’t think knowing Mat is an elim guarantees JNV is one, not with Confirmed Villager out there. I do think that JNV being an elim guarantees Mat being an elim. So I think JNV is the much better exe option.

If you think that JNV being an elim guarantees Mat being an elim, then Mat is a better vote option.

According to you, these are the possible situations:

e!JNV e!Mat

v!JNV v!Mat

v!JNV e!Mat

Notice how there are more occurences of e!Mat than e!JNV

9 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

If you think that JNV being an elim guarantees Mat being an elim, then Mat is a better vote option.

According to you, these are the possible situations:

e!JNV e!Mat

v!JNV v!Mat

v!JNV e!Mat

Notice how there are more occurences of e!Mat than e!JNV

Yeah if you look at just the possible situations I'm espousing, there are more occurrences of e!Mat. But I lend much more credence to the one e!JNV situation (that you have listed) than I do to the two v!JNV situations.

Also, here's a VC:

JNV (3): StrikerEZ, Araris Valerian, The Wandering Wizard
Araris Valerian (3): DrakeMarshall, JNV, Matrim's Dice

This was done the old fashioned way, so please let me know if I've missed someone's vote.

17 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Yeah if you look at just the possible situations I'm espousing, there are more occurrences of e!Mat. But I lend much more credence to the one e!JNV situation (that you have listed) than I do to the two v!JNV situations.

That is irrelevant, because the only e!JNV situation also has e!Mat