3 hours ago, DrakeMarshall said:

actually, you know what

i refuse to keep taking crem about how JNV took so long to die

what was I doing with my action over the last 3 nights?

well 2/3 of them were protecting Aman and i do think blocking the elim kill is useful dont you >:P

and if you think i am responsible for the lynch well then i think you are completely kayana >:P

i mean did i vote for JNV no but neither did most of you gosh darn it

except Matrim

and I'm like 95% Matrim is an elim and therefore doesn't count >:P

so no i refuse to be guilted over this any further

i wash my hands of the matter

i am a tactical genius who has made no mistakes whatsoever and i will not hear a word of naysaying about this extremely obvious fact

it is very easy not to hear a word of naysaying in a written medium, because unless i intentionally read your posts out loud i will not in fact hear them

Emphasis mine.

Both of said protects were my idea, thank you

Edited by Amanuensis

2 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Emphasis mine.

Both of said protests were my idea, thank you

I spent a while trying to figure out what you meant before I realized protests and protects only differ by one letter

Sir you can have a share of some of the tactical genius yes :P

There is plenty of tactical genius to go around :D

The protects were your idea

And it was a good idea

And I will admit I was skeptical about the second one being a good idea, I don't know exactly how much of this Wiz conveyed to you but I sent Wiz like a small essay about how I didn't expect the elims to attack you on that night :P

That said I still did do the thing so I will not hear of any complaints from certain corners who shall not be named that I was just frittering away my actions for the past nights by not shooting an elim sooner because I legitimately just had better things to do ok >:P

anyways

I will be targeting Matrim if there was any ambiguity about that

If you want to discuss alternative options you know how to reach me

If you want to just block my action you can do that too

I do not especially think you should, because I think if my shot goes through it will end the game favorably

But it is up to your discretion

48 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

If you want to discuss alternative options you know how to reach me

Can’t reach you in any other way that the thread and I’ve said my piece 

But I also said ‘so be it’ so whatever 

well yes you are free to reach me in the thread

nothing wrong with just talking about stuff in the thread

the only thing that really needs to be kept under lock and dagger is whether or not I will be coordinating the double-reversed-attack ploy in my pm with the wonderful wizard of se

Yes I am your resident Wizard of SE. Please contact me for all your paranormal needs! I also deal in any potions, love charms, curses, spells. What ever you need, I can sell it to you for the low, low, low price of your undying loyalty and your soul. We aren't that cheap!

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

I'll cut you a deal.

If you can bring me a whole family of souls and their undying loyalty I will give you my services.

How do you define a family? Is a single person and their cat a family?

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

*raises hand*

Can I hire your wizard powers to redirect the kill to Araris? :rolleyes:

Hmmmmm now I actually have to draw up the new legal contract after the last one was denied. What was wrong about asking for the soul of any more children they were going to have? This is not LG90 but I'll see what draught I can mix up for you.

9 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

I'll cut you a deal.

If you can bring me a whole family of souls and their undying loyalty I will give you my services.

Hmmmmm

for this many people, both the undying loyalty and the souls is a bit steep, dontcha think?

I mean I understand wizarding doesn’t come cheap (although it does always come on time)

what about, like, a family of souls and a seperate family with undying loyalty but they are two different families

Just now, DrakeMarshall said:

Hmmmmm

for this many people, both the undying loyalty and the souls is a bit steep, dontcha think?

I mean I understand wizarding doesn’t come cheap (although it does always come on time)

what about, like, a family of souls and a seperate family with undying loyalty but they are two different families

Hmmm, I suppose I could accept one or the other. But undying loyalty is prefered over souls.

1 minute ago, Amanuensis said:

Spoken like a soulless machine / eldritch being :ph34r:

I've been made of straw but never just numbers. A bit too much for my taste. Good separation from Man and Numbers. Magic is separate from numbers, magic has the greater power. Magic is faith in the unknown while numbers is faith in, ugh, probability.

numbers is faith in, ugh, probability.

I like probability though.

What's the point if you can't measure or quantise it?

I for instance am 0.8 confident in a proposition about this game that I can't mention because to even utter it would break the game! :P 

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Hmmm, I suppose I could accept one or the other. But undying loyalty is prefered over souls.

Splendid this seems like a good arrangement to me

I've been made of straw but never just numbers. A bit too much for my taste. Good separation from Man and Numbers. Magic is separate from numbers, magic has the greater power. Magic is faith in the unknown while numbers is faith in, ugh, probability.

the sacred numbers would like to know your location

1 minute ago, Kasimir said:

I like probability though.

I for instance am 0.8 confident in a proposition about this game that I can't mention because to even utter it would break the game! :P 

Final day duel....right? :P

1 minute ago, DrakeMarshall said:

Splendid this seems like a good arrangement to me

the sacred numbers would like to know your location

They should seek the answers from the universe. It can tell them all if only they would trust it.

3 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

There are some things that are worth consideration but nonetheless can’t reliably be quantified from the information available.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

They should seek the answers from the universe. It can tell them all if only they would trust it.

And how exactly do you hope to seek answers from the universe without math hmmmmm >:P the only questions you’ll be answering are gonna be pretty boring ones until you invent at least a rudimentary concept of numbers because they are in fact part of the universe >:P

2 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Wait a second

:ph34r:

sacred numbers? Check

technical pacifism due to laws of robitics? Check

automated vote tallies? Check

Drake is illuminati confirmed :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: