@StrikerEZ I found it in the rules doc:

Spoiler

Synergist*: You work best in tandem with other players, enabling them to bring their strengths to bear on the game and securing victory for your team. Once a game, you may select one player to boost. For a single cycle, this player may use their role ability twice. This ability does not apply to single-use or passive abilities.

Chaos Quilter*: In SE and war alike, the truth is the first casualty, and there you are armed with a shotgun. You sew chaos by mixing truth and lies, seeking advantage for your team, or better insight into the gamestate. Once a game, you may target one player and submit one truth and one lie about yourself to the GM. (These will be passed on to your target.) In return, you will receive one GM truth and one lie about your target.

An RPer can get the Synergist role by targeting the GM, and the Chaos Quilter role by targeting the co-GM

7 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

STORM IT

IMAGINE THE TROLLING POTENTIAL

IF I HAD GOTTEN KAS TO VOTE

Am i tripping or did you and Wiz switch profile pics? xD

Oh hey the game ended during the week where I had 3 midterms LOLLLL

Surprise surprise I was evil wow much amazing

Next time I'd like to know if I was walking into an activity black hole in advance. Those mechanics, as I said during the game, were brutal on my poor school schedule and my mental health. Was fun while I was alive though. 

On 2/26/2023 at 1:55 PM, Steeldancer said:

Next time I'd like to know if I was walking into an activity black hole in advance. Those mechanics, as I said during the game, were brutal on my poor school schedule and my mental health. Was fun while I was alive though. 

Yeah I'd agree on this. Not declaring this made things tricky with our vague warnings not to play. We tried to remind players they are not obligated to carry their teams even when dead but I definitely know this isn't very viable. If I ever run a flipless no-death set-up again, I'm thinking of a smaller group, more aggressive, and in a QF format (though IDK if that'd be too brutal on everyone, so maybe just MR.) And not blackout. 

• 9 months later...

Congratulations to the SE Players for rooting out the bots causing chaos in the server!

As always, if anyone would like to try their hand at running a game, please get ahold of Wilson, Devotary of Spontaneity, Elbereth, Araris Valerian, Elandera, or StrikerEZ, or post in the GM Signups & Discussion ThreadNot only will we get you added to the list, but we'd also be more than willing to help out in any way we can. 

You can also ask questions and get some hints and feedback from everyone in our Art of Game Creation thread. With all the games that we've run so far, we have plenty of experienced GMs that can help you refine any game you're thinking about. If you would rather keep some detail secret, or are self-conscious about posting in thread (there's really no need to be; while we do slaughter each other, we are very polite about it), then I'm sure one of our fantastic committee members (Amanuensis, STINK, Sart, Fifth Scholar, Straw, Archer, and Kasimir) would be more than willing to help you out in private.

Thanks again to everyone that played, and we look forward to killing seeing you in future games! :ph34r: