13 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Fadran

Let’s see what happens! :D

12 hours ago, |TJ| said:

ah screw it sart

steel

@DrakeMarshall, my case against sart isn't just the last minute vote shenanigans (though the motive for that seems to be either to break the tie or to not be involved in one as they unvoted bip as soon as you voted for her) or the fact the he hasn't claimed. its because it's all of the above plus I think hes the e!roleblocker evidenced by the fact that both me and amans action on him was just an attempt. 

I guess the Sart one was already there.

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

I guess the Sart one was already there.

Indeed :P with me on it!

Personally I'm in the v!Steel, e!Sart camp, so any votes on Sart make me happy boi

With Fadran, I wouldn't hate votes on him, but I doubt there'd be much to get out of him. Drake shooting him might be nice

1 hour ago, Amanuensis said:

don't forget he killed you :P

That's what I was an referring to and it's weird that Silh didn't mention it. 

57 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Indeed :P with me on it!

Personally I'm in the v!Steel, e!Sart camp, so any votes on Sart make me happy boi

With Fadran, I wouldn't hate votes on him, but I doubt there'd be much to get out of him. Drake shooting him might be nice

I'm side eyeing you for backing off e!Steel here since they got scanned evil

41 minutes ago, Archer said:

I'm side eyeing you for backing off e!Steel here since they got scanned evil

But I never got on e!Steel in the first place :P

This entire time I've been asking why would the elims roleblock Fadran if they were just going to bus Steel today anyway. I believe either e!Fadran trolled Steel and lied, or a different e!Troll trolled him without us knowing.

21 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

But I never got on e!Steel in the first place :P

This entire time I've been asking why would the elims roleblock Fadran if they were just going to bus Steel today anyway. I believe either e!Fadran trolled Steel and lied, or a different e!Troll trolled him without us knowing.

Then why aren't you voting Fadran?

Forgive me if I’m wrong, but my understanding is that one of the dependencies on Amanuensis’s own alignment is Steel’s verification of the lynchbait role? I remain somewhat perturbed by Aman immediately withdrawing himself from the tie after I first announced I held the tie guy role for the cycle.

1 minute ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

Forgive me if I’m wrong, but my understanding is that one of the dependencies on Amanuensis’s own alignment is Steel’s verification of the lynchbait role? I remain somewhat perturbed by Aman immediately withdrawing himself from the tie after I first announced I held the tie guy role for the cycle.

So you think e!Striker and e!Bookwyrm, who the elims shot N3?

3 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

So you think e!Striker and e!Bookwyrm, who the elims shot N3?

Honestly, I hadn’t even registered that e!Bookwyrm was necessary for e!you. I’m trying to play this whilst still in the middle of work, eleven hours into my working day, with no end in sight.

What I actually wanted to do was scan you, because I had thought your alignment was less confirmed in an e!Steel world. I have Bookwyrm’s role this cycle.

I will happily move my vote elsewhere if a scan on someone else would unpick a greater number of dependencies. My other thought had been to scan Steel, so as to tell us whether or not his tie guy result can be trusted.

2 minutes ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

Honestly, I hadn’t even registered that e!Bookwyrm was necessary for e!you. I’m trying to play this whilst still in the middle of work, eleven hours into my working day, with no end in sight.

What I actually wanted to do was scan you, because I had thought your alignment was less confirmed in an e!Steel world. I have Bookwyrm’s role this cycle.

I will happily move my vote elsewhere if a scan on someone else would unpick a greater number of dependencies. My other thought had been to scan Steel, so as to tell us whether or not his tie guy result can be trusted.

Steel was just scanned by Randby and scanned to be a bot, but we don't know if she was trolled.

11 minutes ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

I'm fine with a scan, but yes. Before anyone knew Book could scan alignments, they checked Striker as Village. v!Striker wouldn't lie about how Lynchbait works, so my alignment doesn't hinge on Steel verifying Striker's honesty.

Edited by Amanuensis