Steel? Cause yeah Threadmaster Sart is kinda the only explanation for a claim that’s just

Obviously fake lol

I think that still means Sart is evil but that can be dealt with another time. It still doesn’t make sense why he didn’t just let him die like Aman said but it makes… more sense? 

Also Aman like I just do not understand your reads, despite being heavily involved with like half the kills in this game your only elim read is Biplet, including those who have died??? I just don’t understand how you can remain on that hill rn

5 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Do we really think E!Steel, E!Sart?

I kinda do, yes.

i really want a vote count and im pretty sure mine is incorrect and yet again we dont have time >:|

edit: I'm pretty sure the VC means Steel is getting exed today but again my VC is probably wrong

edit2: All of these people grabbing off-ramps from the Sart vote the minute they're offered isn't the best look

Edited by DrakeMarshall

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

Also Aman like I just do not understand your reads, despite being heavily involved with like half the kills in this game your only elim read is Biplet, including those who have died??? I just don’t understand how you can remain on that hill rn

Bro I have no reads at this point. Just paranoia. Right now I’m worried about a Wizard/Fae/Biplet world

LG92: Night Five - Chekhov's Gun

Spoiler

image.png?width=1106&height=676

image.png?width=595&height=676

>>>

Steeldancer was removed!

Sart was removed!

Steeldancer (7): Archer, Channelknight Fadran, JNV, Matrim's Dice, Orlok Tsubodai, The last Fae in the Woods, The Wandering Wizard
Sart (4): Amanuensis, Ashbringer, DrakeMarshall, TJ
Channelknight Fadran (3): Araris Valerian, Biplet, Steeldancer
Biplet (1): Sart

The Night has begun and will end on Saturday, 11th February 2022 at 1100hrs SGT (GMT+8)!

Edited by Kasimir

Rule Clarifications:

• Spoiler

• Kas and Fifth are only valid vote targets at parity.
    • The wincons are complete. 
    • Flipless implies no roles and no alignments.
    • Survivals, if any, will be written up in the standard way.

Player List: 

Spoiler

1. @Ashbringer as Ash the Amateur, a RPing college student
2. @The Wandering Wizard as Emma, twin of Wiz, corruptor of all, avatar of the Kaos.
3. @Steeldancer as Steel
4. @Channelknight Fadran as Fadran the Guy From the Fellowship of the Thing Who Has Never Done This Before.
5. @StrikerEZ as Kjell, an overworked, stressed out man who really needs a break
6. @xinoehp512 as xinoehp513, a newbie to the forum that is very puzzled that his name was already taken.
7. @JNV as JNV
8. @Matrim's Dice as Matrim's Dice
9. @Biplet as Biplet
10. @Araris Valerian as Metalcognition, definitely not an imposter of the founder of SE.
11. @Devotary of Spontaneity as Cecelia, Devona, and Saponin
12. @Amanuensis as Adavantos
13. @The Known Novel as TKN (The Known (and Totally Kool) Novel)
14. @The Bookwyrm as Bookwyrm, the SE deprived Sharder who's doing this even though it might be a bad idea.
15. @Tani as Mehelin, a random bystander who isn't Randby.
16. @Archer as Archer, a player that's hellbent on PM spidering.
17. @Walin as Walin, the consistently befuddled and absent SE-er
18. @|TJ| as mad watcher
19. @dannnnnex as Danex
20. @DrakeMarshall as Drake
21. @Orlok Tsubodai as Orlok (he's Orlok right? I think?)
22. @Random Bystander as Random Bystander
23. @Sart as Sart
24. @Shining Silhouette as Silho, bootleg King's Wit
25. @The last Fae in the Woods  as The last Fae in the Woods

46 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

:huh:

ED1T:

@Araris Valerian this u m8?

Sadly, no, I can’t cause a double exe. 

Can someone remind me what the Threadmaster role does, and why it is now obvious that Sart was one? I’m also now mildly concerned that Biplet was opposed to voting Steel and preferred Fadran as an alternative, given that Sart claimed to have a red scan on Bip.

I’m maybe a bit suspicious of Mat also for immediately jumping to the conclusion that Sart’s claim was “obviously fake”, which I didn’t quite see. Doesn’t it make sense for an alignment scanner to hold off as long as possible until claiming, given the amount of disruption and the fact that they can disclose results post-mortem?

Edited by Araris Valerian

1 minute ago, Araris Valerian said:

Sadly, no, I can’t cause a double exe. 

Can someone remind me what the Threadmaster role does, and why it is now obvious that Sart was one? I’m also now mildly concerned that Biplet was opposed to voting Steel and preferred Fadran as an alternative, given that Sart claimed to have a red scan on Bip.

I’m maybe a bit suspicious of May also for immediately jumping to the conclusion that Sart’s claim was “obviously fake”, which I didn’t quite see. Doesn’t it make sense for an alignment scanner to hold off as long as possible until claiming, given the amount of disruption and the fact that they can disclose results post-mortem?

Dang I really thought you had some kind of day kill to balance out the whole vote thing.

I have no idea what happened then.

4 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

I’m maybe a bit suspicious of May also for immediately jumping to the conclusion that Sart’s claim was “obviously fake”, which I didn’t quite see. Doesn’t it make sense for an alignment scanner to hold off as long as possible until claiming, given the amount of disruption and the fact that they can disclose results post-mortem?

Who is may?

I jumpped to it, because my natural first reaction is to not sit on the scan, but to instead put it forth to the thread if it is a red scan.

7 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

Can someone remind me what the Threadmaster role does, and why it is now obvious that Sart was one?

Threadmaster is Ash's claimed role, the one that can survive being exed. In other words, Sart was not in fact a Threadmaster. The theory went that Sart's last second and blatantly false claim was to draw the exe to himself, saving Steel, and him being unexeable made a lot of sense in that regard. I realize now it could have just been a role preference thing, if they were e/e, but it's hard to say because EoD last turn makes no sense no matter what way you slice it.

10 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

I read this from Drake:

Sart bro you didn't even vote for Biplet yesterday, you retracted your vote

ergo, you could not have scanned Biplet last night, since AFAIK vote analysts can only scan people who voted for them or who they voted for

ergo, your claim cannot possibly be true

And then this from Archer:

Technically he hasn't posted since then, so this would be the first time he could announce the result. No wait, he was on D4 and the result would have had to have been received after D3. There's no way Sart removes their vote EoD D4 if they knew Bip was evil. 

And then this again from Drake:

wonderful thank you

i had just found one of Ashbringer's role summaries which does specifically say "on the last turn" but i feel a lot better getting a straight answer from the horse's mouth so to speak

pretty sure Sart can't reasonably be village then

Which is where my conclusion came from. Which I do still stand by, by the way. If Sart was a village vote analyst then I actually don't know what he was doing.

10 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Who is may?

Hello! :P My phone autocorrects Mat to May all the time as well.