6 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Alright then.

My analysis of this game centers around the one great truth that we know nothing. It would be easy for us all to fall into paranoia, skeptically watching each other in terrified silence, pitted against each other in a battle of wills - thus providing the necessary blood sacrifice for Kasimir to finish their nationwide transumatation circle, subsequently creating the world's largest philosopher's stone and attaining God.

But that is no way to think. That is a fool's way of thinking. This is a game of analysis, not blind accusation.

...Maybe a little blind accusation. But not much.

There are rules, but we don't know them. There are roles, but we don't know them. No one knows who is who, and if we lynch somebody, we won't know whether we were right or wrong.

I'll skip the buildup. Writing this is getting boring.

We need to set up our own conditionals, is what I'm saying. Guide ourselves into a more advantageous position. Rather than dwell on the infinite possibility of unknowns, create our own set of knowns. That's why I'm voting Walin and why I won't change it this round: they gave me a condition and I intend to follow through.

Am I making myself clear here? I suck at explaining my thoughts.

Oh and also I'm not elim.

Promise.

If it wasn't clear that the "everyone's an elim" thing was a joke, then uhh... sorry?

I've read over this seven times and keep cringing.

I think focusing on Aman's Referee role is a bad idea, yeah. It doesn't scare me as much as Calamity did in MR56, and if it starts becoming an issue we can deal with it then. Plus, it might just be a random claim like Striker did. Trolling might be a central mechanic, or even the other extra roles, but we've got other people who claim (can't really tell if seriously or not) that they interact with Trolling.

Also to the PM people, I'd request not to gain PMs. You seem to have plenty of requests already and Ash is allergic :P

Just now, The last Fae in the Woods said:

What doc?

In case you are a Villager - Eliminators and other smaller factions typically get a shared Google Doc that they can talk to each other in. The fact an Elim Doc exists (assuming Elims exist) is one of the few things we actually know.

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

green is how you retract your vote

1 minute ago, _Stick_ said:

Green is unvoting, red is voting.

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

'Tis unvoting. Red is voting.

... maybe that's what the moderators want us to think. Maybe they switched the colors without telling us. :ph34r:

Unfortunately, nope :P

2. Voting is to be done in the thread. There is no minimum vote threshold for removals to take place. Ties will result in RNGesus deciding who gets removed. Please colour-code your removal votes as follows: Wyrmhero [red and bold]. Retract your removal votes as follows: Wyrmhero [green and bold]. Please do not edit in your votes; a double post is acceptable under these circumstances.

RIP cool font I guess...

Channelknight Fadran (3): The Known Novel, The Wandering Wizard, TJ
Archer (2): Devotary of Spontaneity, Walin
StrikerEZ (2): Araris Valerian, Steeldancer
The Wandering Wizard (1): Tani
Danex (1): Ashbringer
Shining Silhouette (1): Amanuensis
Stick (1): Orlok Tsubodai
The Bookwyrm (1): xinoehp512
xinoehp512 (1): The Bookwyrm
TJ (1): Archer
Walin (1): Channelknight Fadran
Tani (1): Stick

Good, good

Now everyone else just has to decide I don't need to die today too

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

22 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Am I making myself clear here? I suck at explaining my thoughts.

That post is such a flowery way of saying you were attempting a reaction test. So why Walin specifically? 

9 minutes ago, The last Fae in the Woods said:

What doc?

Sailor who doesn't realize he just ran over the pier be like ^

3 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

. .. maybe that's what the moderators want us to think. Maybe they switched the colors without telling us. :ph34r:

I can tell by this post and your pfp that you're a fan of light refraction and it's various uses. What I don't know is how you feel about Aman's neutral claim. Do you believe he's being honest about his role and intentions? 

5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Good, good

Now everyone else just has to decide I don't need to die today too

If you switch your vote to one of the other existing trains, you can improve your chances of survival.:ph34r: Also my vote isn't on Wizard anymore.

1 minute ago, Archer said:

I can tell by this post and your pfp that you're a fan of light refraction and it's various uses. What I don't know is how you feel about Aman's neutral claim. Do you believe he's being honest about his role and intentions? 

I have no idea.

I am really, really bad at understanding social cues.

Which is probably why I am so bad at Sanderson Elimination.