2 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Look dude. You did this to yourself. :P

Sigh >>

3 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Oh yeah. Analysis is going to be a pain. Maybe we finally truly understand why Kas and Fifth told us to not sign up. XD

Blackout + Flipless = BREAD

Add yellowification as a mechanic that can potentially trigger and it was important to actively discourage players who might feel trapped into a game that was more than they bargained for. We couldn't up and reveal yellowification is a thing but.

1 minute ago, StrikerEZ said:

Oh gosh I just had a horrible (amazing?) realization. This game is never going to quiet down. We'll all keep getting exed and removed, but still just be hanging out in the thread and creating massive 20+ page threads D:

hehehe i already said to kas to expect a 150+ page game :P.

back to vote discussion smh. i am bold.

7 hours ago, _Stick_ said:

Probably village: Fadran, Fae, Randby, Wiz

Fadran: all those suggestions of everyone being evil, everyone being village and whatnot. They're village.

hmmmmmm sorry i dont read them the same way you do. suspicion has lessened but not to the point so removing them from baddie pile

Fae: Unless they've mastered the art of playing the confused newbie bit, they aren't elim.

yes tend to agree with this one

Randby: The spontaneity of their claim. Unless paired with Archer, they're village. I'm reading Archer village though.

need to re-read about archer associationings but yes plus their interaction with aman this cycle. theyre village. also bad randby has a totally different (quieter) meta.

Wiz: He seems similar to the AG - genuine attempts at solving the game and noticeable investment.  

disagree here again. probably in my idk what to do with you pile. 

Could be village: Sart, TKN, Archer, Walin, Araris, Shining, Steel, Ash

Sart: His Aman vote is enough for me to assign him a mildly positive read.

yes.

TKN: This one I'm less sure of. I initially read him mild village because I felt his contributions were good and that him offering the information of him being vanilla was a good indication, but we've since uncovered that he isn't actually vanilla. I asked him why he claimed it in the first place and I was expecting the answer somewhere along the lines of 'wanted to divert the NK' but I don't believe I got a response so...Overall he's still kinda village. Kinda.

need to watch further. feel like theyre different from both their good meta and bad meta.

Archer: Seems a lot more laid back as compared to the AG. Probably a good sign. He's been willing to reconsider reads which I'm not getting a bad vibe off.

i cant for the life in me read archer as bad so theyre always in my idk pile.

Walin: Brining unnecessary attention to himself with the whole conditionals thing, and then putting himself under deeper scrutiny by claiming Troll or something closely related to it. Could still be elim as I'm not too familiar with Walin's elim meta but for now it's a village read for me.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyeah sliiiight good maybe

Araris: I wanna say it's the early role-claim? But also I can kind of see E!Araris going into this game like 'imma role claim immediately' after what went down in the AG. I do like this post from last turn. I definitely need to revisit this read at some point but content with very very mild village for now.

despite me not noticing araris' vote i still think hes evil. roleclaim not actually a claim as it didnt say anything about the role.

Shining: Mostly just the elim game comparison I did. I think they're the kind of player that puts a lot more visible effort in posts as elim.

dont know shinings baddie meta. dont like the immediate focus on conversion brought by them. if theyre converting goodies, they need to go.

Ash: Had a bad gut read initially but I've come to realise he just sounds a lot like LG83!Ash. I like the effort put into the reads collection post from last turn. 

miiiiild suspicion from that associationings post but its gut. 

[EDIT: I forgot Steel. It's literally just that roleclaim. Surely a teammate would have warned E!Steel of the dangers associated with claiming a role related to dead players in a blackout flipless game.]

reading steel as good but whyu assuming than baddie teammate wouldve played in mr56? :P.

ararisvalerianporchwatcher

29 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

I missed the . and was like "You know bhai, I'll answer your questions just fine, you don't have to call me 'holy Kasimir.'" >>

hahahahahahahaha

10 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Tell me about your TKN suspicions

You misunderstand, I just want to know which roles actually exist and which roles don’t 

3 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

BTW me not being Neutral means I'm eligible to receive Stricker's extra vote :D

TMI? :P.

1 minute ago, Amanuensis said:

Thoughts on me, since I wasn't on Stick's reads list?

Thoughts on me, since I was and you didn’t mention me?

Edited by Matrim's Dice
Page four already oh no oh no oh no

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

You misunderstand, I just want to know which roles actually exist and which roles don’t 

TMI? :P.

Thoughts on me, since I was and you didn’t mention me?

Oh. You're voting TKN to verify my story about the Football roles, then?

I'm village reading Striker. Are you not?

I'm assuming that last sentence was for @|TJ|

5 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

BTW me not being Neutral means I'm eligible to receive Stricker's extra vote :D

I always figured that was a possibility. :P

1 minute ago, Amanuensis said:

Oh hey thanks. I'll be pleasantly surprised if you receive my extra vote today, considering I didn't have the best opinion of you yesterday. Though I am glad that you've at least owned up to your lies.

Just now, Amanuensis said:

oh?

oh?!

Oh. You're voting TKN to verify my story about the Football roles, then?

I'm assuming that last sentence was for @|TJ|

Something like that :P

I think I am. But there’s some amount of wiggle room, no? I guess from your own PoV it’s different.

Yeah it was, sorry

2 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

I always figured that was a possibility. :P

Oh hey thanks. I'll be pleasantly surprised if you receive my extra vote today, considering I didn't have the best opinion of you yesterday. Though I am glad that you've at least owned up to your lies.

oh?!

To be fair, I told a lot of truth too :P and the lies were for good personal info and elim info obfuscation

1 minute ago, Ashbringer said:

What Bip said..

Dannex

Why Danex? Noticed him lurking a lot or?

Edited by Amanuensis

To be fair, I told a lot of truth too :P and the lies were for good personal info and elim info obfuscation

It also means there's still the possibility of another serial killer type role out there. 
Which I don't have. 
Obviously.

Definitely not. 

Not saying much in general, so same as D1. A bit more was during N1 but still nothing really stuck.

Of course once I vote, now he's reading the thread... hmmm...

Just now, StrikerEZ said:

Oh I know why you said that. I just wanted to join in on adding punctuation marks to "oh" :P

Ohhhhhh...

Just now, Steeldancer said:

It also means there's still the possibility of another serial killer type role out there. 
Which I don't have. 
Obviously.

Definitely not. 

45m2cq.png

1 minute ago, Ashbringer said:

Ohhhhhh...

Ohhhhhh...!

Oh shush, we know you're a Pinchhitter :P

Now that just don't make no sense. He's been in the game since D1! :P

Yeah, I've been here since day 1! I could totally be the serial killer 

"Sir, we've entered a cloud of copium! Our instruments are no longer reflecting the reality of that which we are in at the moment"
"Why do I care? We could have multiple roles! They don't know we aren't a serial killer! We could be trolling, or we could even have some other funky role?"
"...I'm taking control of the ship. All crewmates, put on gas masks, to filter out the copium cloud."

smh i missed to quote this part - 

7 hours ago, _Stick_ said:

Okay my issue with Mat is that I cannot for the life of me remember why I thought he was village (did I get pocketed there for a minute? idk). This post from last turn, for example, gives me strong LG90!Mat flashbacks from where he was just increasingly hesitant with his vote as the EoDs got closer and didn't want to touch any ties - essentially he seemed to want to stay free of any accountability while also actively contributing to the thread discussions surrounding the exe. Then there's the post from today that Danex highlighted - it reads sort of overly self aware and defensive in an E!Mat way. This isn't a strong read (notice how I don't have a 'Probably elim' or 'elim' tier), and I don't really want to kill Mat off early in the game again since I think I did that in MR56 and the AG. And LG91. Granted I was elim in all those games so I had agenda, but I still have a conscience :P. He isn't paired with Dannex at the very least.

dont really recall how bad mat plays smh. its been a while. i was reading him mild village but i think i need to reconsider and closely observe. also the whole analysis ^ from stick about mat. pure ag8 vibes. 

@Amanuensis My TJ read is probably the most paranoia-fueled, and also the weakest. It mostly came out of the fact that he'd been sitting in my null pile for a while despite being one of the more frequent posters, and I realised it's sus that I don't have an opinion on him [sounds like a you problem xD] (this is where the paranoia comes in because it's only N1 and it's okay to not have an opinion yet but >> He's got the most posts out of everyone in the idk tier). His Fadran vote didn't really sit right with me in that it felt just a little bit opportunistic. Also his comment about E!Striker being more defensive from EoD seems a bit like an elim setting themself up for village cred if Striker's alignment ever came to light, assuming Striker is village. Also I may or may not have been reading LG83...

ok see im only more active than normal bcause its a holiday weekend. had thursday-sunday off. ill be busy again from today. also im almost very accurate in reading good striker as good. not sure if hell recall but i find striker very easily slash clearly village when hes village. striker, if youre bad this time and laughing, i hate you -.- 
also FLIPLESS GAME SMH, "lemme just defend striker. yes everyone will come back to this small post IF he ever flips later in a flipless game" is toooooo convolutedddd.

just a miiiiiild concern, not particularly about striker, but his role. lynchbait is the kind of role that kas would give to the baddies to mislead us -_-'

words here cause quote be mergation - 

16 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Thoughts on me, since I wasn't on Stick's reads list?

hoping and praying you get a vote added to your name this cycle? xD honestly though why were you afraid of being nkd in c1? i know i havent been here in a while and meta might have changed but baddies didnt kill vocal slash strong players in n1. 

2 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

hoping and praying you get a vote added to your name this cycle? xD honestly though why were you afraid of being nkd in c1? i know i havent been here in a while and meta might have changed but baddies didnt kill vocal slash strong players in n1. 

I'm not super familiar with general kill meta tbh, but I figured I'd be stepping on the elims toes a lot and it would be worth deflecting their attention for a lil bit. Better safe than sorry.

Edited by Amanuensis