The Lords of Chaos

Chaos, on 11 Jun 2014 - 11:39 AM, said:

I am uncomfortable with this one for naming kings. I must veto this. How about Champion of Discord, for your valiance in the war?

Love it.

Welcome, Kasimir! Propose a title for you, young Lord of Chaos!

You obey me.

You have to understand, in our home, we must be well organized so that we may cause more entropy elsewhere. It is most efficient for this purpose. Our job is cause is to chaos in others, not ourselves. Counterproductive.

I understand m'Lord. I hear and obey.

My Lord Chaos, since thou seemest not to have seen my request to bequeath a title upon me, I rescind it since I happened upon a fitting title myself. I hereby present for your approval:

Darth Wilsonus, Harbinger of Betrayal

(please note that this is not for betrayal of the Lords of Chaos. To that I am and always will be loyal. Betrayal simply helps to inspire chaos in others.)

My Lord Chaos, I would like to keep my title of Mistress of the Wafflesworn Kitchens and Waffle Sith.

My only request is for you to allow me to assign some of my slaves as part of your Honor Guard. I will control them from my kitchen through their cour'souvras and protect you and unleash my jealous rage if you look at another.

My Lord Chaos, since thou seemest not to have seen my request to bequeath a title upon me, I rescind it since I happened upon a fitting title myself. I hereby present for your approval:

Darth Wilsonus, Harbinger of Betrayal

(please note that this is not for betrayal of the Lords of Chaos. To that I am and always will be loyal. Betrayal simply helps to inspire chaos in others.)

My Lord Chaos, I would like to keep my title of Mistress of the Wafflesworn Kitchens and Waffle Sith.

My only request is for you to allow me to assign some of my slaves as part of your Honor Guard. I will control them from my kitchen through their cour'souvras and protect you and unleash my jealous rage if you look at another.

Done and done, on both accounts.

I have, in fact, created ranks and titles and a roster for us.

The ranks (separate from titles) are:

Emperor (for me only)

Darth

Knight

Apprentice

You can view the roster here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AWpFLzUTOlPNnLW351QmtknNUPUUU4L-JWEV4Lle-Is/edit?usp=sharing

Darths will be quite rare. Knights will be the usual rank, and Apprentices are inductees. To be a Knight you must select a rank and be semi-active in our palace (this topic). One post does not qualify for Knight, at least. I still need titles from GreenMonsta, Kasimir, Ashiok, and Kobold King.

I have also included our friends (from the war topic) and general allies. Lurthemir, GreyPilgrim, Curiosity, Theorymaker, The Shardbearing Elephant, and last but not least Khyrindor, you are all invited to join the Lords of Chaos for UNLIMITED POWER and awesome. There are also waffles.

Let me know if I missed anyone.

Knight of the Lords of Chaos.  This fills me with great happiness.  Or is it great inner turmoil (being chaos, and all).

My Lord, there is a New Guild at Work, a Guild for Hire. We should keep them in mind should we ever go to war again.

Mercenaries!  We should be wary.  Never trust a sell-sword.  Or sell-poster.

This ranking system is awfully similar to my Guild's system of:

Leader/Founder

Master

Journeyman

Apprentice

(based on traditional guild system)

But hey, least you guys have some sort of order in your ranks, ay?  :D

Order in Chaos ...  :ph34r:

Yes, but mine are named better. Other Sith ranks are just weird.

And yes, we definitely must own these mercenaries.

Looking at the Newcago Court's recent incredible dorkiness, I say we not RP in this thread. That's just... too time consuming. I want us to relax and bask in our power here.

If it is acceptable, my Lord Chaos, I request to be the Monk of Misrule.

It is done, and you are promoted to Knight.

My Lord, I am currently involved in a Duel, due to Mailliw's, Antagonistic tendencies. As it is taking place in the Courts of Newcago, I ask permission to continue posting there.

I am the highprince of sugar. Also, RP in Newcago is fun because they have no idea what we are setting them up for. I request the ability to go to Newcago on occasion to chaperone others

Ashiok, you are Highprince of Sugar, and are also promoted to Knight. The Google doc is updated.

I demand to know what is occurring in the Newcago Court, both of you, Joe and Ashiok. I will not sully myself with silly RP tasks, so I need a summary. What is going on with you and Mailliw73? He is a friend of the guild and an excellent ally. Explain yourself.

Ashiok, give me your summary and I will probably accept your request. We are not to fight amongst friends.