The Lords of Chaos

Mailw stormed in for some reason, asked to try BT's Soda Pop, got a case of it dumped on his head by Leftinch and Quiver, challenged Leftinch to a Duel. Leftinch nominated Erai as his second, and Joe tried to persuade Mail out of the duel, becoming his second in the process. The duel will be "Paper Gauntlet". 

You just want waffles. I'm surprised you remembered our names though.

I choose the Paper Gauntlet. We both streak through a labrynth of incredibly sharp paper until one of us looses the use of limb through bloodloss. Then we meet up in the middle and fight each other with aluminum reinforced paper swords. Victory upon loosing a finger or toe.

Mailw stormed in for some reason, asked to try BT's Soda Pop, got a case of it dumped on his head by Leftinch and Quiver, challenged Leftinch to a Duel. Leftinch nominated Erai as his second, and Joe tried to persuade Mail out of the duel, becoming his second in the process. The duel will be "Paper Gauntlet".

Not quite how it happened, but not bad. Maillw definitely provoked us.

Edit: I forgot, I get whited out in this thread. I'll save you the trouble Chaos ;)

Edited by Leftinch

Not quite how it happened, but not bad. Maillw definitely provoked us.

Edit: I forgot, I get whited out in this thread. I'll save you the trouble Chaos ;)

We reject your history and substitute our own. We're just that powerful.