The Lords of Chaos

So, Lords of Chaos, you may have noticed a war against the Herd going on at the moment. We Observers have invoked the 2nd Commandment and have taken a side in this war. How about you join our alliance and crush this army of bronies?

Quiver betrayed the Newcagoans, which endears him to me greatly. Should he accept my offer of an alliance, we will join his side in the war and our considerable forces shall fight. Remember, the Feathertips are ours. We will not aid the Newcagoans. How preposterous for you to suggest the idea.

You are rather terrible at remaining neutral. Proper neutrality means exploiting all other sides for your own gain. It is, in a way, much more difficult than simply declaring war.

As for the matter of the ponies. One cannot deny the quality of the animation, which is gorgeous. I dated a girl who very much liked the show (to put it lightly), and I enjoyed the episodes we saw together. It is generally smartly written and has characters that anyone can empathize with.

I am reminded of the travesty that is Adventure Time, which is apparently popular. There's very little consistency, and it's just random madness. I am not amused by it. I am impressed by smartly written episodes that are well structured, which MLP totally has. There are some quite good sequences. The show has artistic merit and is generally enjoyable.

So no, all factors aside, I would generally approve of the Herd.

May I just say, Lord Chaos, that I like that we don't RP here. It's like a chaotic safe haven.

RP is too serious for my taste. I want tomfoolery, not to spend an hour crafting a response. The Raven Throne is on thin ice with us, as far as I am concerned, but they are welcome to join our grand coalition.

RP is too serious for my taste. I want tomfoolery, not to spend an hour crafting a response.

I really do have to agree. I think I may just hang out here if the war doesn't end soon. Just elsecall away from the battle.... *shifty eyes*

Edited by MozytheHealer

Er...so...

Again, quick out-of-"character" reminder, obsessing this much about ponies is me playing a bit lol. I mean...

I am a big fan of it. A BIG fan. I'm considering a rematch of the complete series, and making use of that old analysis thread I have here for it. Why I like it is complicated, and not appropriate or an RPG conquest...thing, but anyone who is interested can either check my soon-to-be-posted analysis of the pilot episodes or PM me.

Now, 'in'-character... an alliance would be the first step towards a more harmonious existence, a move towards friendship and co-operation.

Such an arrangement does not..disagree with me.

We don't do RP or in-character or out-of-character, so you're good. (This is totally how I normally am).

Do you have anyone else in your clan, even? I can't tell.

And hey, it's all good. The show is quite good.

I really do have to agree. I think I may just hang out here if the war doesn't end soon. Just elsecall away from the battle.... *shifty eyes*

You know you want to join me, Mozy!

That reminds me, I need to fix MBI...

Oh sure Chaos, point out that the clan promoting friendship is led by the guy with no friends. Real classy lol.

I just want to know your military readiness, man :P

You are rather terrible at remaining neutral. Proper neutrality means exploiting all other sides for your own gain. It is, in a way, much more difficult than simply declaring war.

Firstly, observing isn't exactly all about remaining neutral. The bystanders can chuck the occasional tomato, after all.  :P That's why we have the 2nd Commandment.

As for the matter of the ponies. One cannot deny the quality of the animation, which is gorgeous. I dated a girl who very much liked the show (to put it lightly), and I enjoyed the episodes we saw together. It is generally smartly written and has characters that anyone can empathize with.

Lucky you. 

I am reminded of the travesty that is Adventure Time, which is apparently popular. There's very little consistency, and it's just random madness. I am not amused by it. I am impressed by smartly written episodes that are well structured, which MLP totally has. There are some quite good sequences. The show has artistic merit and is generally enjoyable.

Kill me now.

Oh, just remembered a video a friend showed me. I highly recommend clicking on this Youtube link. Alternatively, search Smile HD on Youtube. Just remember to tear your eyes out afterwards.

I know absolutely nothing about "Adventure Time", but I laugh whenever I hear something described as a travesty. :D

Lucky you. 

Kill me now.

I would not call this a "nuanced argument," rather just an emotional reaction. I think if you were unbiased from the internet you'd find it enjoyable. 

I know absolutely nothing about "Adventure Time", but I laugh whenever I hear something described as a travesty. :D

It is a very strange cartoon show that is apparently popular. It has all of the zany, but not much else.

I would not call this a "nuanced argument," rather just an emotional reaction. I think if you were unbiased from the internet you'd find it enjoyable. 

I am a bit of a cynicist, and I may be a bit biased, but I also have some traumatizing memories involving a certain plastic toy and a hospital visit. I don't have much against bronies. Some of my best friends are, after all, bronies. 

Adventure time is a cocktail of randomness and unexpectedness. Nothing too good, nothing too bad. It's OK, but  would watch something else. It also gives me a minor migraine if watched too much.

Serious? No one watched Smile HD?

So long as the Observers stop declaring war for silly reasons, I think I shall stay with them. I'd rather not turn traitor quite yet. :{D

History is written by the victors!  He that comes to the winning side is not labeled a traitor, but rather a courageous hero!   ;)

History is written by the victors!  He that comes to the winning side is not labeled a traitor, but rather a courageous hero!   ;)

Considering how I voted for the Observers to join the war purely because I wanted to watch them all struggle, it would definitely make sense for me to be here.... Plus, seriously, what with MBI and my own writing, I really don't need intense RPing here as well. 

I am amused by the male pronoun as I am, in fact, a young lady. 

The reasons for me to switch allegiances just keep cropping up. Everywhere. 

Chill M'nemesis. Chaos will white it out as soon as he gets here.

Does anyone else think it's funny that Chaos uses white out, and chaos mages are affiliated with white.

Oh... wait.....nobody here really reads modesitt. Dang it.

Chill M'nemesis. Chaos will white it out as soon as he gets here.

Does anyone else think it's funny that Chaos uses white out, and chaos mages are affiliated with white.

Oh... wait.....nobody here really reads modesitt. Dang it.

I read Modesitt. Or at least, I've read the first Recluse book.

EDIT: . . . The Color. . . What? Why is this Happening?

Edited by The Only Joe

So long as the Observers stop declaring war for silly reasons, I think I shall stay with them. I'd rather not turn traitor quite yet. :{D

Oh, this war is just one for the lol's. I think we'll stop for now. And contrary, for the love of god, stop trying to recruit people. It gets quite annoying.

Oh, this war is just one for the lol's. I think we'll stop for now. And contrary, for the love of god, stop trying to recruit people. It gets quite annoying.

Panda, are you annoyed by the success of the campaign?

Honestly though, I haven't been recruiting people actively, except to introduce myself as part of LoC. Those who freely leave NC, like BT, are fair game. I don't know in what manner I annoyed you. Did I try to recruit an Observer? Chaos did that, not me.

And in RP, the role is a temptress. Swaying people to do things is her thing. I will stop recruiting when Chaos tells me to. Not before. When the opportunity presents itself, I pounce.