*strikes dramatic pose*

We must save our dear comrade Lord Greg from a terrible fate at the hands of the evil life-leeching owl! What say you, fellows of the DUOLINGO SQUAD, to a rescue party to liberate our brave linguistmate?

12 hours ago, Shadowed said:

Help

Because of this thread, as of yesterday I am now learning Korean on duolingo and I skipped to unit 15 on French because I do it at school.

If the memes are anything to go by, I’m in for a wild ride of emotional damage from a fictional green owl. 

Also though. It's super cool you're doing Korean and French. I never really thought of learning anything but Spanish. It's cool to see what other stuff people are learning. 

4 hours ago, Lord Gregorio said:

Also though. It's super cool you're doing Korean and French. I never really thought of learning anything but Spanish. It's cool to see what other stuff people are learning. 

That was one of the purposes of starting this thread! (and that perhaps we can friend each other on Duolingo but that could cause privacy issues lol)

21 hours ago, Lord Gregorio said:

Don't worry. He's not as bad as the memes say. 

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

!!!!em pleH .sgniht eseht yas ot edam dna egatsoh dleh gnieb ton yletinifeD

You did not plead for help in Russian.

Беги, если хочешь, это тебе не поможет.

19 hours ago, Tani said:

hi

i do french on duolingo, and have had a streak of zero days for maybe about two years? idek.

Welcome, Companion!

You are very fortunate that the Lord of Languages has decided to bestow mercy upon thee. Perhaps he knows that you shall return to him.

Either that, or you're being used as "inspiration" for someone else to do Duolingo :P

Hi may I join?

Im learning Dutch,German, Finnish, and I do French to still be able to speak it. And have a 67 day streak I don't want to lose my family 

Edited by MarceletsGo
Because.