Goodbye 17s

lwd24era

Dear fellow 17th Shard members.

Do to recent revelations about my character and actions I am leaving the cosmere fandom. If there is anything anyone would have me know or would like me to do, please let me know asap. 

Greatest apologies.

-lwd24era

Just because you're a bad person doesn't mean you have to abstain from going on a website.

So what if you hurt people? So what if you are not a good person? Bury and learn from your mistakes. Make amends against those you have wronged. 

You can't be the person who you want to be because you ALREADY ARE the person you want to be. You only look at your own sins. Look at your virtues. The perfect person you dream to be is simply being weighed down by negativeness. Why look at the downsides of everything? Look at the upsides!

Lost a job? Find a new one. Lost a friend? Make a new one or apologize. Lost an arm? Count yourself lucky that you haven't lost the other one.

Lwd, do me a favor. Look at your life again, in the view of one of your peers or friends. Find your virtues. If you can't, find the people that care for you, and the things you like or like you. Don't say you have nothing good. Good and Bad are just different sides of a leaf.

Seriously, my friend, don't up and quit on us, please. We don't hold grudges here, and we especially don't carry our petty arguments with us, even from thread to thread. We're a community here, and I'd like to think that it's a comfortable enough place to stay despite or even because of the way we treat any perceived wrongs.

Thank you all for the kind words. But I promised someone I would leave so as not to bother her. I'm not the person anyone thought I was. I'm horrible, and the things I have done are unacceptable. 

So it's over a woman?

Everyone gets dumped once in a while. Dammit, even Advice Mallard has been dumped. 

Like I said, apologize to her. if she is outside of 17 Shard, then you can always rebuild your relationships (besides, how could a forum ruin your life). If she is in 17 Shard, then congratulations on having the only successful forum relationship I have ever known excluding Chaos and Contrary.

There's no need to mope and go downhill about it. Give it a couple of days (and a few video games) and you'll get over it.

post-10490-0-32998900-1402105403_thumb.p