2 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LIZ

guys I had so much fun writing this, please please please read it and let me know what you think!! 

Isn’t it beautiful?

Reveal hidden contents

Lizzy,

There is such a strange beauty in fury. I’ve always seen it, but it was the way one sees royalty; from a distance, in a carriage, something to be admired and avoided with equal care. But there is something different about it now. Is it dangerous to want it, my friend? I hope it isn’t. Rage is what I have left, after all…it is my power and my solace, my god and my lover and…well. It’s nearly stolen the title of my dearest friend from you.

When last you wrote, you said you thought you might be insane. You concluded that it didn’t matter, and I must agree. There are days, late at night, when I can’t help but laugh. I sit in the darkness and it bubbles up from inside me and explodes out into the world. It is raw emotion that cannot be contained and it is beautiful. It is the sort of beauty that I can’t quite put into these words, but I don’t need to, do I? You know the sort. 

I am so very angry, darling, and the thought makes me laugh. They have no idea what’s coming. And my plans are weaving together so wonderfully…

Isn’t it a beautiful world, my friend?

Beautiful. 

I know you see it.

When last I saw you, I watched you kill a man. You control yourself so carefully, now, but your eyes are as alive as they ever were, at least to me. And do you know what I saw in them?

I saw delight.

I saw my laughter, echoed in the shine you can’t quite hide.

Because you saw beauty.

What a world we are making, my friend! We may be little more than mortals, but we live as gods, and this world is our clay, our canvas, our parchment. 

You may not hear from me for several weeks, perhaps longer. But do us both a favor and keep from worrying. 

I’ll be busy shaping the untold future.

Siylna

Liz’s gaze rose from the parchment, up to the gaudy curtains and rich chandelier above her. She grinned, a dangerously open expression that was far from wise. Oh, Si…Her friend had allowed her emotions to best her logic. She was changing the world, sure enough, but it was not according to design or pattern. 

The pair of them had danced along the razor edge between insanity and genius for years, and it was a pity that Si had succumbed. Liz tsked softly, mentally noting that she’d need to ask Death to speak with Rage. Si needed to be kept in check for a little longer…Liz made another mental note. Ien wasn’t ready to rule, but he never would be. She’d move the plan forward. It was quicker than she liked, but a necessity. The bet could not climax if Si was lost in her own mind, and Liz needed a climax. Because Si was right. She did see how beautiful the world was. She felt the laughter inside of her, and she let it flow freely, because it was beautiful.

I saw delight.

Yes, Liz was delighted. But it hadn’t overcome her, and it wouldn’t, not as long as she lived. Because this life, this bet, this climax, it would not end her story. There was a world of gods just outside her reach, and so she’d keep her wits about her for the day she joined them. 

Standing, Liz made her way to the door. She hesitated for only a moment before opening it. The pair of assassins outside straightened upon seeing her, and she nodded to them, continuing through the corridor, then down, down, down. The thick carpets became marble became worked stone became gravel. It was dark in the dungeons, not that Liz minded. She almost felt safer here than in the king’s chambers. Certainly the assassins did, as several of them were lounging about like cats in the sun. 

“Fetch him,” she said to one of them. She didn’t need to clarify who. “Take him to our usual room.” The assassin saluted sharply, then faded into the shadows as she rushed to obey her Empress. Liz moved down much more slowly, so that by the time she reached Mari’s cell, Ien and the assassin were gone. 

Mari glared at her. “I thought you were above gloating?”

Liz raised an eyebrow. “That was petty.” The girl’s lips pressed together tightly, and she said nothing, so Liz shrugged languidly. “I’m not gloating. If you must know, I came to tell you a story.”

Mari’s anger came so quickly she choked. “A story. You want to sit here and spin tales as if you aren’t going to beat Ien within an inch of his life, then send him back and expect me to heal him.”

Liz let her gaze harden. “Iendenn Marsvall is the reason for what I’ve become. Everything happening outside these walls is his fault.”

“That isn’t true,” Mari growled, “and you’re too smart to pretend that it is.”

Liz watched her, allowing her eyelids to grow heavy and condescending. The little mouse is growing claws…good. Perhaps this timing will work well enough after all. “You bore me. So hush now, little Mouse, and listen.” Mari inhaled sharply as her jaw was forced shut. If she cared to, Liz could have empathized with her: the feeling of your own body betraying you was far from pleasant.

“Once upon a time,” Liz began, “there was a girl who dreamed. She dreamed herself a whole life beyond her home, and she went after it with a dangerous lust. She learned, and as she learned her world grew. She fell in love, and then the only part of the world that mattered was her piece of it. She was potential incarnate, and she was surrounded by friends and blinded by love.

“But, as always happens in stories, it could not last. The father of her lover found her and made her hurt. He didn’t kill her, because that would have been a waste. He forged her into the weapon he needed her to be…and so her dreams started to change. She dreamed of revenge.

“Now her lover is breaking, her dearest friend is insane, and she rules the world.” Liz laughed softly, allowing Mari’s mouth to open. “I know Ien has told you my story, girl. It is not one with a happy ending, not for any of the players. And you, little Mouse, have become one of them.”

She rather enjoyed watching the color drain from Mari’s face. And though it once would have sickened her, she enjoyed what came next, too.

Ien wasn’t sure what was going on. An assassin had taken him from his cell and taken him to the room where Liz would…entertain herself. But she hadn’t come, and after over an hour the assassin had returned. This was new. It was dangerous. 

They rounded a corner and Ien froze. There, at the end of the line of cells, something dark and sticky was trickling out into the corridor.

That was Mari’s cell.

[chapter break]

He didn’t recognize the primal gasp that left his throat. He didn’t remember running, only that all at once he was outside her cell, staring at where she lay in a puddle of her own blood. So much of it. Too much of it. But she was breathing, if just barely. Ien was numb as the assassin forced him into his own cell, locking the door and stalking away. 

“M-Mari?” He choked. Her eyes fluttered open, but they were unfocused and glazed. “No,” he breathed, and suddenly that was the only word in his mind. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. He would not let her die. He wouldn’t let the girl he loved be broken. Not again. He would not be powerless to save her. Not again.

She would not die.

Ien let out a roar, and something inside him clicked into place. Light exploded out from him, stretching towards Mari. It was blinding. For one short moment, there was only light.

Then it faded. 

But Mari sat up, looking as confused as Ien felt. Ien felt his hands shaking, felt sweat dripping down his neck. He took a long breath. Then another. What was that?

“Ien?” Mari said. Shaking, she stood and crossed to the bars that separated them. 

He reached through and clasped her hand. “You’re okay?”

“Y-yeah. No. But yeah.” She cocked her head at him. “What did you do?”

Ien shook his head. “I don’t know,” he murmured, pulling her arm through the bars and pressing his lips to her fingers, as if to remind himself that she was here, that she was okay, that the blood covering everything was no longer coming from her. “You’re sure you’re okay?”

Mari shrugged, squeezing his hand. “I don’t know why I thought I was immune to her.” She shrugged again, her shoulders pulled forward, as if she was trying to fold in on herself. “I’m scared, Ien. It hurt so terribly. I thought I was going to die.”

Ien leaned forward, pressing his forehead to hers in the space between the bars. “I won’t let her,” he growled. “I promise, Mari. I’ll protect you. And we’ll make it out of here, and fix everything she’s broken.

“I promise.”

Hey Eddie?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

CAN I HAVE MORE?!?! CAN WE????

PLEEEEAAAASEEEEE???

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

30 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

Hey Eddie?

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

CAN I HAVE MORE?!?! CAN WE????

PLEEEEAAAASEEEEE???

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

ISNT MY BABY GIRL AMAZING

I WOVE HER

AND ALL OF THEM

Spoiler
Spoiler

have you read all da Liz stuff I have?

12 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LIZ

guys I had so much fun writing this, please please please read it and let me know what you think!! 

Isn’t it beautiful?

Hide contents

Lizzy,

There is such a strange beauty in fury. I’ve always seen it, but it was the way one sees royalty; from a distance, in a carriage, something to be admired and avoided with equal care. But there is something different about it now. Is it dangerous to want it, my friend? I hope it isn’t. Rage is what I have left, after all…it is my power and my solace, my god and my lover and…well. It’s nearly stolen the title of my dearest friend from you.

When last you wrote, you said you thought you might be insane. You concluded that it didn’t matter, and I must agree. There are days, late at night, when I can’t help but laugh. I sit in the darkness and it bubbles up from inside me and explodes out into the world. It is raw emotion that cannot be contained and it is beautiful. It is the sort of beauty that I can’t quite put into these words, but I don’t need to, do I? You know the sort. 

I am so very angry, darling, and the thought makes me laugh. They have no idea what’s coming. And my plans are weaving together so wonderfully…

Isn’t it a beautiful world, my friend?

Beautiful. 

I know you see it.

When last I saw you, I watched you kill a man. You control yourself so carefully, now, but your eyes are as alive as they ever were, at least to me. And do you know what I saw in them?

I saw delight.

I saw my laughter, echoed in the shine you can’t quite hide.

Because you saw beauty.

What a world we are making, my friend! We may be little more than mortals, but we live as gods, and this world is our clay, our canvas, our parchment. 

You may not hear from me for several weeks, perhaps longer. But do us both a favor and keep from worrying. 

I’ll be busy shaping the untold future.

Siylna

Liz’s gaze rose from the parchment, up to the gaudy curtains and rich chandelier above her. She grinned, a dangerously open expression that was far from wise. Oh, Si…Her friend had allowed her emotions to best her logic. She was changing the world, sure enough, but it was not according to design or pattern. 

The pair of them had danced along the razor edge between insanity and genius for years, and it was a pity that Si had succumbed. Liz tsked softly, mentally noting that she’d need to ask Death to speak with Rage. Si needed to be kept in check for a little longer…Liz made another mental note. Ien wasn’t ready to rule, but he never would be. She’d move the plan forward. It was quicker than she liked, but a necessity. The bet could not climax if Si was lost in her own mind, and Liz needed a climax. Because Si was right. She did see how beautiful the world was. She felt the laughter inside of her, and she let it flow freely, because it was beautiful.

I saw delight.

Yes, Liz was delighted. But it hadn’t overcome her, and it wouldn’t, not as long as she lived. Because this life, this bet, this climax, it would not end her story. There was a world of gods just outside her reach, and so she’d keep her wits about her for the day she joined them. 

Standing, Liz made her way to the door. She hesitated for only a moment before opening it. The pair of assassins outside straightened upon seeing her, and she nodded to them, continuing through the corridor, then down, down, down. The thick carpets became marble became worked stone became gravel. It was dark in the dungeons, not that Liz minded. She almost felt safer here than in the king’s chambers. Certainly the assassins did, as several of them were lounging about like cats in the sun. 

“Fetch him,” she said to one of them. She didn’t need to clarify who. “Take him to our usual room.” The assassin saluted sharply, then faded into the shadows as she rushed to obey her Empress. Liz moved down much more slowly, so that by the time she reached Mari’s cell, Ien and the assassin were gone. 

Mari glared at her. “I thought you were above gloating?”

Liz raised an eyebrow. “That was petty.” The girl’s lips pressed together tightly, and she said nothing, so Liz shrugged languidly. “I’m not gloating. If you must know, I came to tell you a story.”

Mari’s anger came so quickly she choked. “A story. You want to sit here and spin tales as if you aren’t going to beat Ien within an inch of his life, then send him back and expect me to heal him.”

Liz let her gaze harden. “Iendenn Marsvall is the reason for what I’ve become. Everything happening outside these walls is his fault.”

“That isn’t true,” Mari growled, “and you’re too smart to pretend that it is.”

Liz watched her, allowing her eyelids to grow heavy and condescending. The little mouse is growing claws…good. Perhaps this timing will work well enough after all. “You bore me. So hush now, little Mouse, and listen.” Mari inhaled sharply as her jaw was forced shut. If she cared to, Liz could have empathized with her: the feeling of your own body betraying you was far from pleasant.

“Once upon a time,” Liz began, “there was a girl who dreamed. She dreamed herself a whole life beyond her home, and she went after it with a dangerous lust. She learned, and as she learned her world grew. She fell in love, and then the only part of the world that mattered was her piece of it. She was potential incarnate, and she was surrounded by friends and blinded by love.

“But, as always happens in stories, it could not last. The father of her lover found her and made her hurt. He didn’t kill her, because that would have been a waste. He forged her into the weapon he needed her to be…and so her dreams started to change. She dreamed of revenge.

“Now her lover is breaking, her dearest friend is insane, and she rules the world.” Liz laughed softly, allowing Mari’s mouth to open. “I know Ien has told you my story, girl. It is not one with a happy ending, not for any of the players. And you, little Mouse, have become one of them.”

She rather enjoyed watching the color drain from Mari’s face. And though it once would have sickened her, she enjoyed what came next, too.

Ien wasn’t sure what was going on. An assassin had taken him from his cell and taken him to the room where Liz would…entertain herself. But she hadn’t come, and after over an hour the assassin had returned. This was new. It was dangerous. 

They rounded a corner and Ien froze. There, at the end of the line of cells, something dark and sticky was trickling out into the corridor.

That was Mari’s cell.

[chapter break]

He didn’t recognize the primal gasp that left his throat. He didn’t remember running, only that all at once he was outside her cell, staring at where she lay in a puddle of her own blood. So much of it. Too much of it. But she was breathing, if just barely. Ien was numb as the assassin forced him into his own cell, locking the door and stalking away. 

“M-Mari?” He choked. Her eyes fluttered open, but they were unfocused and glazed. “No,” he breathed, and suddenly that was the only word in his mind. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. He would not let her die. He wouldn’t let the girl he loved be broken. Not again. He would not be powerless to save her. Not again.

She would not die.

Ien let out a roar, and something inside him clicked into place. Light exploded out from him, stretching towards Mari. It was blinding. For one short moment, there was only light.

Then it faded. 

But Mari sat up, looking as confused as Ien felt. Ien felt his hands shaking, felt sweat dripping down his neck. He took a long breath. Then another. What was that?

“Ien?” Mari said. Shaking, she stood and crossed to the bars that separated them. 

He reached through and clasped her hand. “You’re okay?”

“Y-yeah. No. But yeah.” She cocked her head at him. “What did you do?”

Ien shook his head. “I don’t know,” he murmured, pulling her arm through the bars and pressing his lips to her fingers, as if to remind himself that she was here, that she was okay, that the blood covering everything was no longer coming from her. “You’re sure you’re okay?”

Mari shrugged, squeezing his hand. “I don’t know why I thought I was immune to her.” She shrugged again, her shoulders pulled forward, as if she was trying to fold in on herself. “I’m scared, Ien. It hurt so terribly. I thought I was going to die.”

Ien leaned forward, pressing his forehead to hers in the space between the bars. “I won’t let her,” he growled. “I promise, Mari. I’ll protect you. And we’ll make it out of here, and fix everything she’s broken.

“I promise.”

oh my [redacted] god. what have you done to len? the trauma! wait you just snapped him didn't you? like in mistborn...

6 hours ago, Anguished_One said:

I think so?

like 99% sure

same here. i love everysingle word of it!

2 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

oh my [redacted] god. what have you done to len? the trauma! wait you just snapped him didn't you? like in mistborn...

same here. i love everysingle word of it!

Heeheehee…poor wittle boy…

14 minutes ago, Just a Silvereye said:

Nailed it, again!

Thank you so much!!

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Anguished_One said:

@Edema Rue

*STAB*

I want more LIIIZZZZZZ

😭🥺

Heehee

I don’t have a ton right now but here’s a lil baby scene from right after Liz left the Academy…I’ll write more of it at some point :D

First:

Spoiler

Liz shivered, pressing against the dirty wall of the alley as if it would help keep the rain off her. Not for the first time, thoughts of her room at the Academy filled her mind. While far from comfortable, it had been a roof over her head. She’d give almost anything to have that back.

She stiffened at the sound of footsteps on mud. Privacy. There was another thing to miss. She shifted further in the shadows, reaching for anything she could use as a weapon. Her hand closed around half a brick as a man tottered into the alley.

He stank of beer and urine. His eyes were glazed as they glanced around, but they still landed on her. He grinned, and Liz shivered harder. 

“Hey there, pretty,” he crooned. “All alone, are yeh?”

“Get back,” Liz growled, trying to sound dangerous instead of terrified. Her voice cracked. 

“Or what, girl?” The man’s lip curled, revealing about 5 rotted teeth. He stumbled closer, brushing rainwater off his face. His grin widened as Liz squirmed, and he reached out, grabbing her arm. Almost reflexively, she swung with her other arm, which still carried the brick.

He fell back, dazed. A trickle of blood made its way down his forehead. Liz’s mind seemed to blur. She didn’t remember getting up. She didn’t remember wanting to hurt him. But she remembered swinging again, and again, and again. She remembered the exact moment his eyes went dark. 

She remembered leaning back in shock and horror.

She had never killed before.

That night and the next day continued to blur. She knew that she ran far from their alley. She knew that she threw up more than once, until she had nothing in her stomach and could only heave painfully.

She remembered sitting against a wall and thinking, Ien would never love a murderer. Then she thought, I don’t have to tell him. Then, I miss him. With a fresh burst of horror, Liz realized that the thought of never seeing him again hurt more than the thought that she had ended a life. 

She started having dreams. Liz never dreamed at night; her father had once told her it was because she spent so much time dreaming while awake. But now she dreamed every night. She couldn’t call them nightmares. They were much too pleasant for that. She couldn’t always remember them, but the emotion was there. 

Longing so strong it was almost hunger.

Control so complete it was nearly intoxicating.

She saw the man die, again and again and again. Each time was more brutal. Each time it became less of a reaction and more of a choice, until she started to attack him before he even grabbed her.

Several times, she woke calling Ien’s name.

Liz wasn’t sure when she decided that she was going to kill again. Between one night and the next, she knew. She’d done it once, and now she needed more. So she took it.

She wasn’t particularly strong or fast, and her “skill” with blades was laughable. But by the stars, she was clever. She chose her victims. She chose the time and place. None of it should have worked. But it did, and each kill left her a little more sickened, and a little more hungry. 

It was an unholy hour of the morning when they found her. Liz was huddled under a tattered blanket on an inconsequential roof. The streets, she was learning, were a dangerous place. She didn’t hear footsteps. She didn’t see anyone coming towards her.

She did, however, feel the blow that knocked her unconscious.

Edited by Edema Rue

5 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Heehee

I don’t have a ton right now but here’s a lil baby scene from right after Liz left the Academy…I’ll write more of it at some point :D

First:

Hide contents

Liz shivered, pressing against the dirty wall of the alley as if it would help keep the rain off her. Not for the first time, thoughts of her room at the Academy filled her mind. While far from comfortable, it had been a roof over her head. She’d give almost anything to have that back.

She stiffened at the sound of footsteps on mud. Privacy. There was another thing to miss. She shifted further in the shadows, reaching for anything she could use as a weapon. Her hand closed around half a brick as a man tottered into the alley.

He stank of beer and urine. His eyes were glazed as they glanced around, but they still landed on her. He grinned, and Liz shivered harder. 

“Get back,” Liz growled, trying to sound dangerous instead of terrified. Her voice cracked. 

“Or what, girl?” The man’s lip curled, revealing about 5 rotted teeth. He stumbled closer, brushing rainwater off his face. His grin widened as Liz squirmed, and he reached out, grabbing her arm. Almost reflexively, she swung with her other arm, which still carried the brick.

He fell back, dazed. A trickle of blood made its way down his forehead. Liz’s mind seemed to blur. She didn’t remember getting up. She didn’t remember wanting to hurt him. But she remembered swinging again, and again, and again. She remembered the exact moment his eyes went dark. 

That night and the next day continued to blur. She knew that she ran far from their alley. She knew that she threw up more than once, until she had nothing in her stomach and could only heave painfully.

She remembered sitting against a wall and thinking, Ien would never love a murderer. Then she thought, I don’t have to tell him. Then, I miss him. With a fresh burst of horror, Liz realized that the thought of never seeing him again hurt more than the thought that she had ended a life. 

She started having dreams. Liz never dreamed at night; her father had once told her it was because she spent so much time dreaming while awake. But now she dreamed every night. She couldn’t call them nightmares. They were much too pleasant for that. She couldn’t always remember them, but the emotion was there. 

She saw the man die, again and again and again. Each time was more brutal. Each time it became less of a reaction and more of a choice, until she started to attack him before he even grabbed her.

Liz wasn’t sure when she decided that she was going to kill again. Between one night and the next, she knew. She’d done it once, and now she needed more. So she took it.

She wasn’t particularly strong or fast, and her “skill” with blades was laughable. But by the stars, she was clever. She chose her victims. She chose the time and place. None of it should have worked. But it did, and each kill left her a little more sickened, and a little more hungry. 

It was an unholy hour of the morning when they found her. Liz was huddled under a tattered blanket on an inconsequential roof. The streets, she was learning, were a dangerous place. She didn’t hear footsteps. She didn’t see anyone coming towards her.

oh wow. yes! yes! yes! liz! why do you have to keep tramatising you characters?

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

oh wow. yes! yes! yes! liz! why do you have to keep tramatising you characters?

It’s ok she got over it!

Mostly!

8 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Heehee

First:

Hide contents

Absolutely incredible!!!

13 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Heehee

First:

Reveal hidden contents

Delicious!!!! 

I'm excited for more!!!

1 hour ago, Anguished_One said:

of course!!!

*thinks*

@Edema Rue- you should make another thread with ALL the Liz in order, so that it's easier to find! :DDDD

I think she has a specific google doc with them all but now I can’t find it 

4 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11lC0Jzd38mnNWTwamJ4LmJnOVgGRXGY-b16jzlUBUEc/edit#heading=h.4nyot0wnyf7r 

i think this is the google doc. it is missing some of the more recent ones but has all in chronological order so far.

Yeah, I need to put my newest ones on there…

I have another Liz scene y’all will get sometime tomorrow :) *cough @Anguished_One cough*

Posted (edited)

GUYS I NEED A DECISION

DO I PUT LIZ IN A VERY TOXIC RELATIONSHIP WITH ANOTHER ASSASSIN

WHO SHE’LL LATER MURDER

OR DO I KEEP HER TRUE TO IEN

or do I make her PRETEND to love the other dude so that she can kill him

WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOOOOO @Anguished_One @Weaver of Lies @RoyalBeeMage @Just a Silvereye @The Wandering Wizard

Edited by Edema Rue

11 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

GUYS I NEED A DECISION

DO I PUT LIZ IN A VERY TOXIC RELATIONSHIP WITH ANOTHER ASSASSIN

WHO SHE’LL LATER MURDER

OR DO I KEEP HER TRUE TO IEN

or do I make her PRETEND to love the other dude so that she can kill him

WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOOOOO @Anguished_One @Weaver of Lies @RoyalBeeMage @Just a Silvereye @The Wandering Wizard

Have her legitimately like him, but not love him? It could still be toxic maybe?

Edit: scratch that, it’s boring. What if she forced herself to have feelings for the other assassin to try to get rid of her feelings for Ien? Like she finds him attractive, then decides she wants to be in love so she isn’t in love with Ien anymore? Does that make sense?

Edited by Weaver of Lies

19 minutes ago, Weaver of Lies said:

Have her legitimately like him, but not love him? It could still be toxic maybe?

Edit: scratch that, it’s boring. What if she forced herself to have feelings for the other assassin to try to get rid of her feelings for Ien? Like she finds him attractive, then decides she wants to be in love so she isn’t in love with Ien anymore? Does that make sense?

Hmmm...

HMMM...

I know she's going to kill this character (I'll post the scene in a little bit) but I can't decide what I want first...

I like the idea of her forcing herself to like him...

*diesbecauseicantplananything*

6 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Hmmm...

HMMM...

I know she's going to kill this character (I'll post the scene in a little bit) but I can't decide what I want first...

I like the idea of her forcing herself to like him...

*diesbecauseicantplananything*

Hmm…

if you want her to force herself to like him, you could have her kill him then have a moment of realization where she realizes her love for him was just to cover what she feels for Ien?

But honestly, whatever you come up with will be amazing, no matter what route you take.