Topic title

Is Noodles a witch  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Is Noodles a witch

• no hes just super tall and athletic and attractive
    • no hes not a witch just super attractive (and cacophony is a witch)
    • Nameless votes don't count or (ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ)
    • HES A WITCH

2 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

stop lying to us! We told you that already!

PEOPLE!!!!!!!! HE CONFESSED!!!!!! I AM IN BIOLOGY RIGHT NOW, WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THIS AND HE CONFESSED!!!!!!! HE DIDN'T MEAN TO, BUT HE DID. (Actually, he confessed multiple times. He said that he could turn me into a frog, and when I said that he couldn't because our Shardic power is equal, he said that his witchcraft would get around that. Then later, he said THAT HE HAD THE SHARD OF WITCHCRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!) AND I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP, I HAVE ANOTHER WITNESS!!!!!!!!!!!

THE TIME HAS COME!!!!!! SUMMON THE COURT OF WITCH-HUNTING!!!!!!! 

@Aes Sedai @CalanoCorvus @Wits instant noodles @cheeseman @NerdyAarakocra @Telrao @The Wandering Wizard @Frustration @Cinnamon @anyone else who wants to join. Does everyone remember their jobs? Aes sedai, you're the prosecutor. Calano, you're the executioner. Noodles, you're the defendent. Cheeseman, you're the defense attorney, unless Noodles brings in his own. Nerdy, Telrao, Wiz, Frustration, Cinnamon you people can be the jury. Aon Ene might be part of the jury if she wants to. Feel free to summon people until we have 11 on the jury. We need to leave a space for Ene if she want's to join. And if I missed anyone, feel free to summon them.

I think that's it. PREPARE FOR JUDGEMENT @Wits instant noodles! YOUR END IS NIGH (unless the jury decides otherwise).

Oh, @InfiniteInsanity, do you also want to be part of the jury? If so, you're welcome to join :P You too @The Bookwyrm And you @That1Cellist

NOW HE'S TALKING ABOUT MAKING PEOPLE DO THINGS!!!!! I THINK HE PLANS TO USE WITCHCRAFT ON US!!!!!!!!!!

Burn him.

Now.

8 minutes ago, That1Cellist said:

Burn him.

Now.

We must wait for jury's ruling first. Then if he's guilty (which he is) Calano (our executioner) will burn him at the stake.

Luckily, you're part of the jury, so you get a vote (assuming you want to).

Edited by Being of Cacophony

6 minutes ago, Wits instant noodles said:

WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @Being of Cacophony his picture is a black cat hes clearly a witch trying to through us of his tail

That was barely intelligible, but I think I got the gist. You're accusing me of being a witch? But everyone knows that witches hate fish, especially goldfish and salmon. That's why Wiz and I can't really be witches. We're just kitties. Same with Aes sedai, Shadowed, and a lot of others. But if everyone gets convinced by his unsupported logic, feel free to kill me after we kill @Wits instant noodles. As we all know, (it's common knowledge really), there can only be one witch in each school. So if it's him, I physically cannot be a witch, as we go to the same school. Is this agreeable to the jury?

1 minute ago, CalanoCorvus said:

The axe is sharpened and ready.

Tell me when.

The axe is useful, but you should also light a fire at a stake and prepare ropes, just in case. And I will tell you when. Thank you for your service.

Yes, I am a black cat. And I will be an impartial judge unlike some of the others :P

Or naybe not. Naybe N Nhould Nust Nse Ns.

3 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

That was barely intelligible, but I think I got the gist. You're accusing me of being a witch? But everyone knows that witches hate fish, especially goldfish and salmon. That's why Wiz and I can't really be witches. We're just kitties. Same with Aes sedai, Shadowed, and a lot of others. But if everyone gets convinced by his unsupported logic, feel free to kill me after we kill @Wits instant noodles. As we all know, (it's common knowledge really), there can only be one witch in each school. So if it's him, I physically cannot be a witch, as we go to the same school. Is this agreeable to the jury?

Nhis Ns Ncceptable!

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Yes, I am a black cat. And I will be an impartial judge unlike some of the others :P

Or naybe not. Naybe N Nhould Nust Nse Ns.

Nhis Ns Ncceptable!

N nike nat nlan Niz :P 

And I don't know what you're talking about. We're all 100% impartial. For sure. Guaranteed.

Great!

36 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

The axe is useful, but you should also light a fire at a stake and prepare ropes, just in case. And I will tell you when. Thank you for your service.

I have many methods of disposing of dissidents and witches. I stand ready.

I have a goldfish. I stand ready to judge.

I have acquired more proof. As we all know, there can only be one witch in each school. But @Wits instant noodles just accused both me and @Aes Sedai of being a witch! This further proves that he is a witch because he knows that only one person can be a witch so he's trying to throw us all off. We need this trial fast!

14 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

I have many ways of disappearing executioners. I stand by to intervene if needed.

pls do

14 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

I have acquired more proof. As we all know, there can only be one witch in each school. But @Wits instant noodles just accused both me and @Aes Sedai of being a witch! This further proves that he is a witch because he knows that only one person can be a witch so he's trying to throw us all off. We need this trial fast!

if i knew this why would I accuse both of you

42 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Wow. I just thought about it, and everyone is impartial at the start, they just aren't at this point because they saw his witchcraft, and realized that we need to get rid of the witch. 

I'm just here because I want to be. Whether or not he is a witch is yet to be determined. 

6 minutes ago, Wits instant noodles said:

two cold

Two cold? TWO COLD????????????????

I'm just here because I want to be. Whether or not he is a witch is yet to be determined. 

well yes, but the idea is there. It's the thought that counts :P

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Yes, we must call the jury!

I have already called the jury, most just haven't responded.