I'm not new, i just never post-

shortcake

I've been on the forums since August of 2022, i have just never posted. I have 4-5 friends on here that I know in real life (i cant remember if one of them is on here), except i don't know what their users are. woohoo! all imma say in case they see this is "seminary, "marmellow," and "giraffe." hopefully that's enough hints for them to figure out who I am :)

On 3/17/2023 at 8:17 PM, Cinnamon said:

Yo, @InfiniteInsanity, @The Bookwyrm.

Welcome! What Sanderson have you read?

On 3/18/2023 at 8:37 AM, The Wandering Wizard said:

Hello there!

Welcome to the shard!

How many Sanderson Books have you read?

ive read Skyward, Starsight, Cytonic, and the first Alcatraz vs The Evil Librarians book (and a wee little bit of the second one). I'm currently reading the first book in the Skyward Flight: The Collection series (im reading it on my kindle and i bought the whole series as one, so it doesn't say which book it is (it's from FM's point of view))

On 3/17/2023 at 11:20 PM, InfiniteInsanity said:

Hello! I know you!

I also know you-

maybe

i think i know which one of the peoples you are, but my brain is hurting with the Cinnamon person because of Marmallow (no "sh")

4 minutes ago, shortcake said:

ive read Skyward, Starsight, Cytonic, and the first Alcatraz vs The Evil Librarians book (and a wee little bit of the second one). I'm currently reading the first book in the Skyward Flight: The Collection series (im reading it on my kindle and i bought the whole series as one, so it doesn't say which book it is (it's from FM's point of view))

On 3/17/2023 at 11:20 PM, InfiniteInsanity said:

That would be Sunreach. How are you liking it so far?

Insanity is the owner of the marshmellow, Bookwyrm is the one that likes her and I'm their friend that you've probably never met :P

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

That would be Sunreach. How are you liking it so far?

Insanity is the owner of the marshmellow, Bookwyrm is the one that likes her and I'm their friend that you've probably never met :P

waitwaitwait- The giraffe-man finally admitted it?? waaaaaaaaaaaaat???? omg guys, the prophecy has been confirmed lol

(last i knew it was the other way around)

okay i know who Insanity is then

i already knew who Bookwyrm was in the first place lol (he and Insanity kept pestering me to join the forums)

also apparently i'm a part of a group that was titled "hand-foot" by ranryu?? (i dont want to @ srry) - found out on here and kept scrolling

i still dont know who potato, ranryu, cellist (although i do know they're one of Insanity's, Bookwyrm's and my irl friends, i just dont know which one)

Also Sunreach is AMAZING- even though according to my kindle, im only on page 71

(btw, i keep reading your username as Mr. Wizard Man so now thats my name for you in my head :P

oh and also, just so i don't double-post, if you need to shorten my username for reference, you can just call me "Shorts" or just "Cake"

1 hour ago, Aes Sedai said:

Hello! Hi! I’m a stranger who no one knows!

Hi, Stranger Who No One Knows!

8 hours ago, shortcake said:

also apparently i'm a part of a group that was titled "hand-foot" by ranryu?? (i dont want to @ srry) - found out on here and kept scrolling

Yes, Team Hand-Foot I have no idea why it is called that. Perhaps because of her hand foot mistborn or was it Cellist's creation? 

It goes both ways. He might kill me for saying it, but I've died before :P 

(btw, i keep reading your username as Mr. Wizard Man so now thats my name for you in my head :P

I've been called worse before :P the key is to not let them know what bothers you :P generally nicknames don't...for reference I was once titled 

WIZZACAL WIZZY WIZ WIZARD THAT WANDERS THE WONDROUS WORLD AND WISHES FOR WILTED WINCHES which changed to 

WIZZACAL WIZZY WIZ WIZARD THAT WANDERS THE WONDROUS WORLD ON WIZENED WAX WINGS AND WISHES FOR WILD WYRMS

4 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Yes, Team Hand-Foot I have no idea why it is called that. Perhaps because of her hand foot mistborn or was it Cellist's creation? 

It goes both ways. He might kill me for saying it, but I've died before :P 

I've been called worse before :P the key is to not let them know what bothers you :P generally nicknames don't...for reference I was once titled 

WIZZACAL WIZZY WIZ WIZARD THAT WANDERS THE WONDROUS WORLD AND WISHES FOR WILTED WINCHES which changed to 

WIZZACAL WIZZY WIZ WIZARD THAT WANDERS THE WONDROUS WORLD ON WIZENED WAX WINGS AND WISHES FOR WILD WYRMS

WIZZACAL WIZZY WIZ WIZARD THAT WANDERS THE WONDROUS WORLD ON WIZENED WAX WINGS AND WISHES FOR WILD WYRMS is your new name

On 3/16/2023 at 4:17 PM, shortcake said:

I've been on the forums since August of 2022, i have just never posted. I have 4-5 friends on here that I know in real life (i cant remember if one of them is on here), except i don't know what their users are. woohoo! all imma say in case they see this is "seminary, "marmellow," and "giraffe." hopefully that's enough hints for them to figure out who I am :)

Hello and welcome! we're happy to have you!

9 minutes ago, Wittles of Shinovar said:

WIZZACAL WIZZY WIZ WIZARD THAT WANDERS THE WONDROUS WORLD ON WIZENED WAX WINGS AND WISHES FOR WILD WYRMS is your new name

Hello and welcome! we're happy to have you!

thank you! glad to be here ^^

also, what are the "guidelines" for the whole "signature" thing?

39 minutes ago, shortcake said:

thank you! glad to be here ^^

also, what are the "guidelines" for the whole "signature" thing?

Don't put anything too obnoxious (for example a particularly eye-searing picture, or a crass joke) and you should be all right.

1 hour ago, Robin Sedai said:

Don't put anything too obnoxious (for example a particularly eye-searing picture, or a crass joke) and you should be all right.

i see. will do

1 hour ago, Wittles of Shinovar said:

Basically just write something. There's not really a specific guideline

Also, if you get what the quote in my signature is from I will be very happy

i think its from DSMP, but idk for sure, since my head doesn't have a brain. Instead, there's soup! (please tell me you know what I'm referencing)

Edit: WAIT NO

I KNOW WHAT IT'S FROM!! it's from that one video game where there's portals 'n' stuffs im pretty sure its literally called Portals

(only reason i knew this is because of someone i frequently talk to that's in another forums community that I'm in)

Edited by shortcake

20 hours ago, shortcake said:

i think i know which one of the peoples you are, but my brain is hurting with the Cinnamon person because of Marmallow (no "sh")

Oh I live in Australia so you probably don’t know me. :P  I’m apart of a Hurt/Heal team called the Marsh-mallows which is clever wordplay on the name of a character from Mistborn and the word marshmallow.

18 hours ago, shortcake said:

waitwaitwait- The giraffe-man finally admitted it?? waaaaaaaaaaaaat???? omg guys, the prophecy has been confirmed lol

We wish! I don’t think it has been officially confirmed, everyone just ships them sooo much :D