4 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

I was meaning any of this style (separate roles on the village team), I know there will be more games.

Absolutely. Most games have different roles similar to these that are distributed among both the village and the elim team. 

6 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

ok, awesome! I like to play with roles rather than just blank villagers versus a foe with or without abilities. Thanks!

I would say this game has less roles than normal, even. My motivations when making the ruleset may have been prioritizing how easy this would be for me to run :P 

7 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

that's kinda what made me want to join. I wanted to start off a little slower and work my way up to more complicated ones.

That's not that rare either. I'm a fan of running simple games (in general, nobody @ me here) and should be rerunning QF1 at some point :)

Edited by Kasimir

LG93: Day One: Indignant Insects

They had not been two weeks from shore

When Nikli in its anger swore,

The Wandersail would be no more.

It'd join the fish below.

OIP.png.1dfdedf94fbf8e98427f60b6cb864bea.png

Day One has begun! It will end in about 48 hours, on Wednesday, March 29th, at 8am PDT.

Take note of the following:

• Please direct any rules questions at me, and any other concerns towards our wonderful first-time IM, @StrikerEZ
  • There will be a majority execution today, with no vote minimum. Tied votes will result in a random player in the tie being removed.
  • There is an inactivity filter in play, of two turns. Failure to post for the duration of D1 and N1 will result in removal or replacement.
  • The rules doc can be found here.
  • Let me know if you didn't receive your PM, or if there are any problems.

Player List:

Spoiler
  1. @The Known Novel - Tekkin
  2. @Archer - Ene Seattle
  3. @_Stick_ - Stick
  4. @TheAlpha929 - Kaust Joshe
  5. @Araris Valerian - rather lost
  6. @Kasimir - Keshek
  7. @Telrao - Mewlnir
  8. @Ashbringer - AraRaash
  9. @The Wandering Wizard - Raven Beak
  10. @xinoehp512
  11. @JNV - Jack
  12. @Devotary of Spontaneity - Ykld, Rhwm, and Vrodn
  13. @|TJ| - Tark
  14. @Sart - Star Guy

Edited by StrikerEZ

Last time we had rollover at a time like this that I remember, the rhythm of the thread was generally that people came to a consensus overnight, then a handful of stragglers and elims (I was an elim) would make adjustments near EoD. But for the most part it was dead thread during what's usually the busiest part of a cycle. 

Stick

3 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

So, Alpha @TheAlpha929, how does it feel to be elim for the first time? 

Funny you should talk :P

Pretty good, to be honest.

Spoiler

Do we already gotta vote? We have 48 hours right? I’m pretty sure I read the rules right. 

Edited by TheAlpha929
Deception