I should probably note that it's now just PP and P, Protector got consumed into the original personality again when he saw Saccharine and his protective instincts came back. Actually I'm not really sure what to call him since he's not really PP anymore either :S

I guess he's just Jeff now?

I guess he's just Jeff now?

Pretty much, all of the personality traits related to being an Epic are in Penumbra, but that does also mean he's not quite his original self either, he's currently incapable of hating people for example.

Pretty much, all of the personality traits related to being an Epic are in Penumbra, but that does also mean he's not quite his original self either, he's currently incapable of hating people for example.

Does that mean that someone exsists that doesn´t hate Nighthound?! :blink:

On that whole Epic insanity mess

We know from Megan that Epics that don´t use their powers can go without being complete Slontzes, so I would assume that every Epic can become... not corrupted. The more complicated question is how obvious is it to them that Calamity messes with their mind. On the one hand we have Deathpoint, who talks about an it but shows no concern for it, On the other there is Prof, who talks about fighting his powers but doesn´t mention anything else and ultimately we have Megan, who can tell that she is "changing" but doesn´t seem to make the connection to her own powers. Under the line I would say we don´t really have enough to go on yet but the next book should concetrate on the matter... hopefully. <_< 

Penelope will work at Pottery Barn to pay her way through Penn State.

Edit: Is Panacea or Strongsteel next, and should I have Funtimes get everyone to Portland?

I think it's about time for Funtimes to return to Portland as well. I can't think of anything else to do at the cottage.

I think it's about time for Funtimes to return to Portland as well. I can't think of anything else to do at the cottage.

Apart from a short "the danger is over" moment neither can I. Indeed it is time for the grand reunion of Funacid, Lightwards and the thoughttownlers (we need a better noun for them). We really should get to that fast while no member of the jäger-family is there to ruin the  moment.

Apart from a short "the danger is over" moment neither can I. Indeed it is time for the grand reunion of Funacid, Lightwards and the thoughttownlers (we need a better noun for them). We really should get to that fast while no member of the jäger-family is there to ruin the  moment.

Agreed. And I'm looking forward to seeing a Voidgaze-Funtimes reunion. :D

Also, we're now ponifying 17th Shard staff, apparently. 

While writting I wondered something. If Toymaker creates creatures from Comic books, such as Transformers and even more so if it is a D.C. character like Alfred, wouldn´t that set of Scorch´s weakness?

I think it would. DC characters short out his powers, but it's the Watchmen characters that cancel them out entirely. Surrounding him with Batman, Robin, and Alfred would have the same effect on his powers as him seeing The Comedian come striding down the street—he'd want to burn them, but would find the fire lacking. 

I think it would. DC characters short out his powers, but it's the Watchmen characters that cancel them out entirely. Surrounding him with Batman, Robin, and Alfred would have the same effect on his powers as him seeing The Comedian come striding down the street—he'd want to burn them, but would find the fire lacking. 

That might complicate Corpsemaker´s plan to get himself an Alfread buttler. Thinking about it, it´s pretty sad for Scorch that his own allies might end up bringing in his weakness.

While I´m on the topic of Toymaker did we ever set a limit to the toy´s own power? Otherwise she could just recreate the Infinity gauntlet and become god. (Also could I get a refresher how her soldiers would work in combination with Nighthound´s and Lightwards´ powers?)

Edited by Edgedancer

That might complicate Corpsemaker´s plan to get himself an Alfread buttler. Thinking about it, it´s pretty sad for Scorch that his own allies might end up bringing in his weakness.

While I´m on the topic of Toymaker did we ever set a limit to the toy´s own power? Otherwise she could just recreate the Infinity gauntlet and become god. (Also could I get a refresher how her soldiers would work in combination with Nighthound´s and Lightwards´ powers?)

I think Joe said they're like Lifeless from Warbreaker—they're human-esque, but with no souls. Since I'm pretty sure Lightwards could raise them (I think? CorpseMaker can kill them, so it sounds like Lightwards would be able to raise them) Nighthound would probably be able to control them. 

I think Joe said they're like Lifeless from Warbreaker—they're human-esque, but with no souls. Since I'm pretty sure Lightwards could raise them (I think? CorpseMaker can kill them, so it sounds like Lightwards would be able to raise them) Nighthound would probably be able to control them. 

Yeah, I think it was something like this as well. I´m just asking because after his talk with Candyflame I could see Nighthound cutting his investigation short and just get some of the soldiers for Lightwards to kill and interrogate.

Yeah, I think it was something like this as well. I´m just asking because after his talk with Candyflame I could see Nighthound cutting his investigation short and just get some of the soldiers for Lightwards to kill and interrogate.

Sounds like just the sort of lazy yet creepy solution Nighthound would come up with. :P

And yes, I'm pretty sure Lightwards could raise them. As long as they were technically living things at one point, and no one else is mentally controlling them, I don't think he'd run into any issues.

Sounds like just the sort of lazy yet creepy solution Nighthound would come up with. :P

And yes, I'm pretty sure Lightwards could raise them. As long as they were technically living things at one point, and no one else is mentally controlling them, I don't think he'd run into any issues.

With all the soldiers and other stuff running around the only other way to get all the details would be a fake recruiting and before doing something like that I think a strategy meeting with the... team would be appropiate. Assuming, Streetwise doesn´t just blow his cover.

First Funtimes and now Nighthound. Should I rename this RP "One Million Ways to Annoy Lightwards"? :P

Only the empire of Light story section. :P

958748-256-k416939.jpg35547.png

Edit: and I just saw that that should have been candy factory. :ph34r:

Edited by Edgedancer