The Fellowship of the Thing - Electric Boogaloo

Channelknight Fadran

4 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Everyone!" Fadran announced. "Do not face-plant the light street!"

Eliira trembled again. "Great..."

Zirn'rii zipped over to Fadran. What's a faceplant? Is it a plant that has a face? Ooooooo is it like a Cultivation Spren??? 

14 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

“Where are we going first?”

"Hopefully someplace that has monsters and cookies." Cedric said, opening his guide to [whatever planet this is].

"Yes. No killing unless specifically told otherwise."

17 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

“Uh… no offence but burning your face off doesn’t exactly sound like fun. But hey, who knows? I’ve never tried it.” Jay said shrugging. “Where are we going first?”

@NerdyAarakocra

"That depends. Is there anywhere that you would like to see?"

1 minute ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

"That depends. Is there anywhere that you would like to see?"

“Do you guys have any food on this planet? I’m famished. What’s the best Tavern in this city? Can we go there?”

Just now, Cinnamon said:

“Do you guys have any food on this planet? I’m famished. What’s the best Tavern in this city? Can we go there?”

"Yes! Although, I wouldn't call it a tavern..." Glena beckoned for the group to follow across the aperture science hard light bridge.

Eliira trailed silently behind the group, her legs trembling with every step. What are you so afraid of? She asked herself viciously. Only a year ago you would have been running around without a care in the world! What has happened to you? What? She shook her head, silencing those doubts. Her hand opened and closed at her side, as if itching to summon something. She shook her head and studied the bridges again, shivering.

1 hour ago, AltonicKeys said:

"Jay, I don't think you can go to a tavern yet. Or whatever it'd be called here." Keys walked lightly on the bridge, still suspicious.

Jay stuck his tongue out at Keys. Then, turning he followed the others down the bridge.

Jay ran ahead along the street then, realising no one was coming he shouted “hurry up! Let’s go have some food!” They looked scared of the light street but Jay was twelve, a road to food was a road to food no matter what it was made of or how high up they were.

@NerdyAarakocra

22 hours ago, Edema Ruh said:

"So...where are we going?" Rayvyn asked Glena skeptically. She didn't trust this strange, bright city.

"Presumably to get some food."

13 hours ago, Telrao said:

Yeah! Zirn'rii exclaimed with an unreasonable excited voice, where? Ooooohhhhh do we get to eat the shiny bridges? It is actually made of light or he trembled with excitement glowy rocks????

@NerdyAarakocra

"Do not eat the bridges. I can't believe that I have to tell you this."

On 4/9/2023 at 0:30 AM, Cinnamon said:

Jay ran ahead along the street then, realising no one was coming he shouted “hurry up! Let’s go have some food!” They looked scared of the light street but Jay was twelve, a road to food was a road to food no matter what it was made of or how high up they were.

@NerdyAarakocra

"You're not getting food on this Tier!" Glena shouted. "We'll have to go lower."

4 minutes ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

"You're not getting food on this Tier!" Glena shouted. "We'll have to go lower."

Rayvyn folded her arms crossly. "I could eat a bridge if I had to. Now let us go and find some food!"

10 hours ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

Zirn'rii giggled and swirled about in his ribbon form. I can't eat, silly! I'm a spren, remembeeerr? He giggled again and wove around Eliira's head.

10 hours ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

Eliira glanced up and waved Zirn'rii away, much to his annoyance. "Lower?" She strode over to the edge of the bridge and stared over the side. "Zirn'rii, do you want to fly and see what's down there?"

Zirn'rii rolled his eyes and huffed. Of course I want to fly! He twirled a little bit, then zipped past her as a streak of amber light.

13 hours ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

Jay peered over the edge of the Light street and was shocked at the sheer size of the city of [OOC: nerdy what is this place called?]. ‘Lower, huh?’ he mused to himself then, in a very Aladdin-esque moment he grabbed his Za out of his pocket and dove off the edge, one second, two seconds… WHOOSH he activated the power the Za gave him and zipped through the air straight back up and hovered in front of the group. “How much lower? I’m hungry.”

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Jay peered over the edge of the Light street and was shocked at the sheer size of the city of [OOC: nerdy what is this place called?]. ‘Lower, huh?’ he mused to himself then, in a very Aladdin-esque moment he grabbed his Za out of his pocket and dove off the edge, one second, two seconds… WHOOSH he activated the power the Za gave him and zipped through the air straight back up and hovered in front of the group. “How much lower? I’m hungry.”

"Hey, ah -" Fadran glanced about, nervous. "Listen, everyone. In general when you're traveling all around the Macrosmos? Don't go showing off your weird powers and such."

3 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Hey, ah -" Fadran glanced about, nervous. "Listen, everyone. In general when you're traveling all around the Macrosmos? Don't go showing off your weird powers and such."

“Huh? Why? My powers aren’t weird!”