I am here

JPalentch

1 hour ago, Edema Ruh said:

Hi friend!! Welcome!

Which Sanderson books have you read?

All of them except the infinity blade stuff. Started those but it’s the only work of Brandon’s that I didn’t like. Other than those, though I’ve read, reread, listened, and re-listened to all of his books, a bunch of times.

What about you, are you as committed, lol, as me?

Edited by JPalentch

Alright. Now that we’re done with the pleasantries, it’s time for the important questions.

If you were to have Nightblood take up any of the shards, instantaneously, and at any point in time, which do you think would lead to the most drastic change in plot?

(make sure to spoiler tag your response tho)

1 hour ago, JPalentch said:

All of them except the infinity blade stuff. Started those but it’s the only work of Brandon’s that I didn’t like. Other than those, though I’ve read, reread, listened, and re-listened to all of his books, a bunch of times.

Nice!   You're more committed than me.  I have read most (Alcatraz and graphic novels excluded) but I am hardcore stuck in the Cosmere and, honestly, don't want Sanderson distracted with other material so he can KEEP WRITING COSMERE STUFF!   The fact that the last SA book won't be around until the time I retire makes me uber sad.  

Welcome to the sideshow, er 17th Shard

1 hour ago, JPalentch said:

Hey good job!

Yes. And more.

57 minutes ago, JPalentch said:

Hmm let’s see…. It could be Cultivation. 

OOOOOOOOO, dang.   Plus Lift and Dalinar would be way freaking different.  But, at the same time, is Cultivation the only thing keeping Rayse from winning already?