Lacking a Winning of the Day

Koloss17

Now, this could certainly be me imagining things (and if there’s some sort of verification that anyone could give me, that would be great), but I could have sworn that I had one at least one day, namely from my whole Sharders’ Legacy post. However, it seems that the banner thingy has gone away from my profile, and it shows that I haven’t won any days. Maybe I was blind, maybe it’s a bug, and maybe I just don’t know how Winning the Day works.

Speaking of, how does the system work?

1 hour ago, Trusk'our said:

I'm curious to know as well my friend. How exactly does one go about getting "a winning of the day"?

I've won my first day by just posting 30 memes or so. Memes are the way to go! 

5 hours ago, Koloss17 said:

Speaking of, how does the system work?

I wonder too. I guess it first calculates reputation from all posts you got at that day, giving you a false "day won", but later it adds reputation from all different areas like from images, blogs etc, taking away your victory.

But tbf I don't know even how the leaderboard works. I see on April 25 I'm 3rd with 33 points (what? how?), but clicking on that day I'm 4th with 19 points. For me this looks like Old Magic!

46 minutes ago, Chaos said:

I don't really have an answer for you. It's kind of wonky and does some odd things. We can't figure out the logic of it.

Wait, so it’s just a piece of code that you just can’t figure out? That wild!

21 minutes ago, Koloss17 said:

Wait, so it’s just a piece of code that you just can’t figure out? That wild!

This is software we paid for, not exactly something we coded ourselves. I'm sure we could delve into the code if we wished, but... I would not say that's a high priority objective to sate curiosity.

2 hours ago, Chaos said:

This is software we paid for, not exactly something we coded ourselves. I'm sure we could delve into the code if we wished, but... I would not say that's a high priority objective to sate curiosity.

Ah, gotcha. That makes sense. Thanks for the clarification!