I found him!

Khyrindor

Cool! Can't remember where the WoB is, but yes, that's him! I'm glad someone's paying attention, because I never spotted Hoid by myself outside of Stormlight. Congratulations on the thrill of discovery!  :)

And who is it that Hoid is talking to? Why, Josh and Mi'chelle (Rubix and firstRainbowRose here). It was basically Brandon's wedding gift to them. They got engaged in his class.

And who is it that Hoid is talking to? Why, Josh and Mi'chelle (Rubix and firstRainbowRose here). It was basically Brandon's wedding gift to them. They got engaged in his class.

That... is the most nerd-tastically sweet thing I have heard in a very long time.  ^_^

So sad how we nerds rarely get a good relationship going. Bachelors for life, I guess.  :P

Did they legit get engaged? (sorry, being Asian makes my social skills and such quite bad  :D)

Oh, Eric, how ya going in your relationships?  :D  :ph34r:

Edited by Lightsworn Panda

So sad how we nerds rarely get a good relationship going. Bachelors for life, I guess.  :P

Did they legit get engaged? (sorry, being Asian makes my social skills and such quite bad  :D)

Oh, Eric, how ya going in your relationships?  :D  :ph34r:

They're actually married now.

I feel like I remember a recent WoB that says we've seen Rosharans on other worlds. I can't remember where I saw it, though. I have to reread everything again and keep an eye out for Rosharan looking people and odd dialogue.

So sad how we nerds rarely get a good relationship going. Bachelors for life, I guess. :P

Did they legit get engaged? (sorry, being Asian makes my social skills and such quite bad :D)

Oh, Eric, how ya going in your relationships? :D:ph34r:

Well I wouldn't be getting engaged in his class anyway, so :)

I found him again! In the newspaper, The Pits of Eltania. I hope this missive finds you well...

I'm pretty sure that's just a Tineye who's writing to the paper about his travels. He displays enough ignorance about koloss Hemalurgy to make me doubt that he's Hoid or another worldhopper. In addition Hoid doesn't interact with the main populaces of the worlds he visits, certainly not to the extent of selling stories about his adventures.

I found him again! In the newspaper, The Pits of Eltania. I hope this missive finds you well...

Eh, fair point. Someone should ask Mr. Sanderson if anything interesting is going on with this bloke.

I seem to recall Brandon saying that Hoid's AoL cameo is simply a cameo and that he is not doing anything there but visiting his friends at their wedding.  Suggests to me that the adventurer at the pits has anything to do with Hoid.  I think he (the adventurer) will have more to do with discovering the reemergence of Atium.

Edited by Shardlet