Quickly build him a shrine and don´t use those pescky sticks as material. It is to be made from his own books and splinters of awesome. (which are things like bowler hats and pocketwatches.)

A quick Google search turned up zero results for a house made out of bowler hats. Someone needs to rectify this. 

Let's see if I can do this right.....Nope, was going to post a moving gif of Vash dancing but couldn't get it to work. :( Except there it is! This is weird......

post-10706-0-48334200-1408647159_thumb.g

Edited by LeftVash

"And rainbowy ponies and sunshiny ponies..."

I can get down with this, I think.  :D

This reminds me of a time an old roommate and I were watching Iron Chef (the original that they'd dub into English so you were getting the translation of what the Japanese judges said).  I can never remember which one of us actually said this first, but it became a thing.  We always found it hilarious how the judges words were translated, and in mock judging voice someone said, "This tastes...it tastes... like sunshine and daisies!!"

I bet that game tastes plays like sunshine and daisies!   ;)

I bet that game tastes plays like sunshine and daisies! ;)

I believe this would the moment Daisy, Roseluck and Lily would collapse from the horror of something tasting like ponies.

Double horror points for Daisy, obviously.

Edited by Quiver

If it were purely licking (like a nice friendly dog lick), that would be one thing.  Bloodshed involved?  Outright terrifying.

Speaking of which, we should probably reconsider this bodyguard stuff happening over in the Dark Alley thread.  Apparently we bit off more than we bargained for?  Or so TwiLyghtSans has pointed out.  Nightblood is one scary equine epic!  It sounds like someone even of Pinkie Pie's high caliber would have a tough time with him if he turned on us.  And if he turned on someone else, are we really okay with these questionable and unfriendly actions?!  :o

Well, fortunately the herd has a secret weapon for dealing with, um... rowdy and uncooperative individuals. They just need to be shown a little kindness. 

FRP_LOGO.jpg

After all, the VRP has a one hundred and ten percent success rate! You might think that's not scientifically possible- Twilight Sparkle certainly didn't !- but Fluttershy's track record speaks for itself.

Program Graduates

Discord

Akuma

Frieza

Walter White

I have every confidence that we will be able to reform Nightblood into a well-functioning member of society!

FRP_LOGO.jpg

After all, the VRP has a one hundred and ten percent success rate! You might think that's not scientifically possible- Twilight Sparkle certainly didn't !- but Fluttershy's track record speaks for itself.

Program Graduates

Discord

Akuma

Frieza

Walter White

I have every confidence that we will be able to reform Nightblood into a well-functioning member of society!

They have my condolences.  :ph34r:

Nighthound actually met a kind-hearted character in the RP who was unanimously proclaimed to be the Epic equivalent of Fluttershy.

Without going into the gory details, Nighthound brutally murdered her twice.

He's not really friendship material, is what I'm saying. :P

Maybe the third time is the charm?

We just watched the best episode the other day (from season four) - The Mane 6 plus Spike get sucked into a comic.  Absolute genius.

Nighthound actually met a kind-hearted character in the RP who was unanimously proclaimed to be the Epic equivalent of Fluttershy.

He also mocked the Epic version of Rarity and Discord right to their faces, not to mention that he feels no remorse what so ever about the aforementioned murders.There is just no way to get him to be nice.

For the coriuos ones, someone compared him to King Sombra, just with a lot more trolling and less stairs.

He also mocked the Epic version of Rarity and Discord right to their faces, not to mention that he feels no remorse what so ever about the aforementioned murders.There is just no way to get him to be nice.

For the coriuos ones, someone compared him to King Sombra, just with a lot more trolling and less stairs.

Epic King Sombra, huh? 

75925_464889220219787_599876783_n.png

Epic!Discord didn't take it so well. She giggled, but she wasn't happy about it.