9 hours ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

Inferno and Marshall. That way, nobody is confused.

:P

Spoiler

D5G8kInXoAAmTHM.jpg

10 hours ago, Kasimir said:

What about 'the Drake who is a bro' and 'the Drake who is yet to be a bro'? >:P

Sir, brave of you to believe I'd even vote smh

What if I've decided to be a pacifist this game because I'm method acting a guy with a deep midlife crisis staring into the abyss of life???

What then???

Smh.

Hi converters, you've been warned :eyes:

X (doubt)

You are exactly as much a pacifist as I am :P

Even if you are Hoid or Khriss or Autonomy, I bet you won't be able to resist voting and doing analysis to support the village in some way :P

I will bet you 10 whole (sz)ETH that somehow you won't be able to last a whole game where you leave well enough alone :P

11 hours ago, Kasimir said:

But this was when I was reading you as wanting to make a claim about thingness when it's like...why even do that and bulk your translation up?

Yea which is why our discussion is such an incredibly deep rabbit hole :P

In conclusion:

Spoiler

logic-memes.png

11 hours ago, DrakeMarshall said:

You are exactly as much a pacifist as I am :P

Sir how very dare

You are very pacifist >:(

Even if you are Hoid or Khriss or Autonomy, I bet you won't be able to resist voting and doing analysis to support the village in some way :P

If I'm Hoid or Khriss or Autonomy doesn't my job description literally say don't help the Village why would I help the Village >>

More importantly:

What has the Village ever done for me?

I'm fine with them inevitably lynching me for refusing to analyse, vote or contribute, so they can let me down for the last time!

I will bet you 10 whole (sz)ETH that somehow you won't be able to last a whole game where you leave well enough alone :P

How much is (sz)ETH worth in lumens of Stormlight or in Palpatine NFTs? :eyes:

In conclusion:

This is one train I can support >:)

We came in like a wrecking ball.

Edited by Kasimir

Sir how very dare

You are very pacifist >:(

True, I am a pacifist :)

How much is (sz)ETH worth in lumens of Stormlight or in Palpatine NFTs? :eyes:

Well, 10 (sz)ETH is worth at least 55 lumens of Stormlight, possibly more depending on the market :eyes:

7 hours ago, The Known Novel said:

No. You're not. 

(sz)Eth is (su)Perior. 

The (sz)ETH financial revolution is spreading!

Edited to add:

On 6/1/2023 at 0:09 PM, DrakeMarshall said:

Look, I was bored out of my mind in LG83 when I tried pacifism BUT that was before the Village destroyed my faith in it!

Edited by Kasimir

On 5/28/2023 at 9:24 PM, Ashbringer said:

Also, we currently only have 17 players, which means I'd need 3 more to run this ruleset. I hope we get enough to run it, but in case we don't by the 30th, there's a few things that could happen.

I'm down to play, Sign me up!

Edit:

On 5/30/2023 at 8:59 AM, DrakeMarshall said:

Fair warning though, this is kind of a crazy complex game to have as your first time in Sanderson Elimination. There are games with much simpler rules than this one.

Ha! Playing a simpler game seems like what a coward would do! And I, am NOT A COWARD. :D 

Edited by Bondsmith-Edgedancer

31 minutes ago, Bondsmith-Edgedancer said:

Ha! Playing a simpler game seems like what a coward would do! And I, am NOT A COWARD. :D 

DIE GLORIOUSLY!

@Ashbringer - Can I change my character's name please? Evgeny Karamazov :eyes: Let's go full-out with that arc/reference.

I'll sign up as a pinch-hitter.
In the unlikely event, if there are RP agreements with whoever I pinch-hit for or funky mechanics interactions, that I can replace their role but insert my own character, then I'll be pinch-hitting as Trulak. He's just a guy who's here to have fun, and also wield devastating power where he can find it.
I'm happy to pinch-hit the normal way; I just wanted to have a character to put in the pre-game thread.

2 hours ago, Kasimir said:

Look, I was bored out of my mind in LG83 when I tried pacifism BUT that was before the Village destroyed my faith in it!

Kas I was part of the village in LG83 :eyes:

Am I a part of the problem :(

12 hours ago, Bondsmith-Edgedancer said:

Very aggressive :P welcome to kayanaville I think we'll get along swimmingly

7 hours ago, Kasimir said:
  Reveal hidden contents

image.png

Kas I'm touched :)

That bad huh :P

Well look nobody has to village hard this game

Clearly the superior option is to just nope over to some random planet and take over the planet doc for the greater good of memes, crypto betting rings, pazaak tournaments, etc.

38 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

Kas I'm touched :)

That bad huh :P

Well look nobody has to village hard this game

Clearly the superior option is to just nope over to some random planet and take over the planet doc for the greater good of memes, crypto betting rings, pazaak tournaments, etc.

This is the way

44 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

Spoiler

Edited to add:

@DrakeMarshall:

Throw in a DAO and:

Spoiler

Rick and Morty's Best Season 4 Meme? You Son Of A B*tch, I'm In

Edited by Kasimir

Okay, due to a conflict with the delay, I will actually not be able to take part in this. Which is unfortunate, because it looked very interesting. I'm out of town for the whole week after the game starts, and while I may end up being able to check in sporadically, it would not be enough to participate in the game by.

@Ashbringer, for now, put me down as spectating. I don't think I'd be able to pinch-hit well in a complicated game like this...

8 hours ago, Kasimir said:

As long as there's no Division, I'm in.

...There's no Division, right?

Division is Dastardly

Especially long division it's just division but with extra division I mean who okayed this >:(

we simply must revert to a more primitive mathematical framework that does not allow division

reject Fields, return to Rings

21 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Okay, due to a conflict with the delay, I will actually not be able to take part in this. Which is unfortunate, because it looked very interesting. I'm out of town for the whole week after the game starts, and while I may end up being able to check in sporadically, it would not be enough to participate in the game by.

@Ashbringer, for now, put me down as spectating. I don't think I'd be able to pinch-hit well in a complicated game like this...

I think I'll have to do the same, @Ashbringer for the same reason. I thought I'd have wifi for the next week, but it turns out this is incorrect, and I'm gone monday-thursday next week. My bad. Turns out I'm a coward after all...

Well…

At this point, I think I’ll just run the rules as is with 19. That shouldn’t make too huge of a difference, just may make some of the wincon numbers smaller. (Also I can’t really edit the player list easily on mobile, name links are refusing to delete, so I’ll do that later.)

Unless more people need to drop out, in which case I’ll just run something else. Or someone will. I don’t know at this point.

One other thing - I’ve been looking for a summer job, and if I get one that works late evenings I may change up the rollover time. Hopefully I don’t need to do that, but it’s a possibility.