1 minute ago, DrakeMarshall said:

Imo if u feel it was V/V i think it has implications to consider whether it was V/V/V or V/V/E, before u make conclusions about where the elims are in this picture.

My heart wants it to be V/V/V.

But IDK anymore :/

I always want Porch Bro to be Village even when he isn't and you can't form a good read on the basis of wanting.

6 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

I dont think its really any mystery where I stand tho

I'm not so sure actually. Like Odium does protect you from conversion, but the siphoning happens after conversion so you could have been converted on either N0 or N1. Now, you claiming does not match with elim!odium, but it happened after you survived a kill which meant there was some expectation for you to explain how you survived, and lying could be more trouble than just stating the truth. Like, based on some of your other comments I lean village (definitely not someone trying to maintain a good relationship with autonomy at any rate), but refusing to get involved with the execution is not a good village look.

17 minutes ago, DeTess said:

I'm not so sure actually.

I feel like he was gonna say he's standing where he stood earlier: his one (1) thing in this game is killing Autonomy, that's it.

I don't really disagree with this take (Autonomy delenda est), I just kind of don't think we're in a position to be making too many calls anymore if we are both right about the numbers.

16 minutes ago, DeTess said:

I'm not so sure actually. Like Odium does protect you from conversion, but the siphoning happens after conversion so you could have been converted on either N0 or N1. Now, you claiming does not match with elim!odium, but it happened after you survived a kill which meant there was some expectation for you to explain how you survived, and lying could be more trouble than just stating the truth. Like, based on some of your other comments I lean village (definitely not someone trying to maintain a good relationship with autonomy at any rate), but refusing to get involved with the execution is not a good village look.

Fair enough, I suppose a conversion N0 or N1 is possible.

25 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

I mean people can always jump over to Taldain to double their votes, but the whole Avatar giving out charges can make that dangerous...unless they end up just fueling the double votes >:P

If the inactives I highlighted are mostly Village, then this means that the actives are highly Elim-tainted. That's gonna end up worse for us.

Ngl I genuinely believe we are close to zugzwang. I am refusing to make further activity comments because this has been my entire character for this whole game and I am dead sick of trying to scold people into giving a damn about their goddamned team.

Look straight-up I've been trying to read the thread and stay mostly cognizant but like I'm struggling to come back to grips of the whole layers on layers on layers stuff when theres like 4 factions or something ridiculous and a majority of the village is trying to gain bonus win conditions and powers that when I read the rules straight up felt like you're just helping the elims do their stuff for not much gain relatively. 

Thought going to a world with a doc would be nice for like cozy chatting vibes since PMs aren't a thing in this game but lo and behold

I have had a doc straight to myself since N1 and lemme tell you I had to go in and add one sub-heading for the rollover in the doc 'cause I guess it's just that dead.

So the cozy vibes plan didn't work out, and no I'm not going to the worlds people brazenly talk about in thread as like let's go have fun there 'cause that's just straight up probably not happening there's avatars being made everywhere and stuff like idk.

Would help if people stop referring to their 'own meta' doing stuff like that's gonna help with anything I mean maybe it does for you and that's cool and all but V!Person and E!Person are still person that tbh at this point I do not really know how anyone plays anymore so yeah just person innit

Also I feel like this was a given but my one post like 2 days ago or something where I'm like where's the thread activity I'm drinking did lead to bad hangover and low energy (shout-out to this stupid really humid heat) but there's no more of that scheduled in the near-future so yippee.

Peace out be back in a bit gamers

Roshar doc is fun :P

@The Bald Brandon it’s a rave doc. Why aren’t you saying anything. Just like a meme or smth would be nice.

Also, I know I haven’t been super active/my takes have been kind of off. But I think if you take the time to go back and read my village games you’ll find similar stuff.

4 hours ago, DeTess said:

So, looking at the above, the following players haven't voted yet at all:

@JNV, @The Last Fæ, @DrakeMarshall, @STINK, @Walin, @Channelknight Fadran and @Turtle.

Of these, only OG!Drake and turtle have been consistently active. So for the two of you, a simple question: why have you been refraining from voting?

I just haven't been paying attention, to be completely honest

13 minutes ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

Roshar doc is fun :P

@The Bald Brandon it’s a rave doc. Why aren’t you saying anything. Just like a meme or smth would be nice.

Also, I know I haven’t been super active/my takes have been kind of off. But I think if you take the time to go back and read my village games you’ll find similar stuff.

As I said, Kas broke it. I got in for long enough to put my color and read a bit, but now it won't work.

1 hour ago, STINK said:

So the cozy vibes plan didn't work out, and no I'm not going to the worlds people brazenly talk about in thread as like let's go have fun there 'cause that's just straight up probably not happening there's avatars being made everywhere and stuff like idk.

I can't promise there's zero game discussion but there's music and memes as well, tbh. Though I'll also admit this is the first time people showed up. Before that, I was alone with the Avatars.

17 minutes ago, The Bald Brandon said:

As I said, Kas broke it. I got in for long enough to put my color and read a bit, but now it won't work.

Is the problem the pageless format? Don't think it's that long just yet.

31 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

I can't promise there's zero game discussion but there's music and memes as well, tbh. Though I'll also admit this is the first time people showed up. Before that, I was alone with the Avatars.

Is the problem the pageless format? Don't think it's that long just yet.

I think I got into it. It was probably a problem on my end as the ol' power it off and power it back on again got it to work. Mobile is weird.

15 hours ago, Kasimir said:

@Amanuensis / @Ashbringer - Who's currently on the chopping block for inactivity?

Tbh, I haven’t been tracking it, I’ll post warnings in the Day.

7 hours ago, Kasimir said:

• I'd rather spend my energy whittling down Khriss or Hoid's teams due to the fact they might or might not still have conversions unspent and they're hella more coordinated than a low Avatar count Autonomy is, and the Avatars can't do the vote stuff without burning Autonomy's Shardic. If I'm not wrong, this gives Autonomy a voteswing limit of two. ( @Ashbringer / @Amanuensis )

Yes (assuming you don’t count Autonomy’s in-thread player vote).

What's the general consensus on making a world distro map? Say if you're at Silverlight or somewhere else, say who's there with you so there's more accountability. 

For instance, I am at Roshar with Szeth, Kas, Drake, VOCALS Autonomy, and PIANO Autonomy the Second.

31 minutes ago, The Bald Brandon said:

What's the general consensus on making a world distro map? Say if you're at Silverlight or somewhere else, say who's there with you so there's more accountability

For instance, I am at Roshar with Szeth, Kas, Drake, VOCALS Autonomy, and PIANO Autonomy the Second.

TBB! 

I built an RP character around writing reviews of the various planets he visits, but I haven't gone anywhere, so that's sadje 

Since Kas won't, will someone please analyze the activity times and writing style of the Avatars and exploit the best angle we've got to work with. Thanks

20 minutes ago, Archer said:

TBB! 

I built an RP character around writing reviews of the various planets he visits, but I haven't gone anywhere, so that's sadje 

Since Kas won't, will someone please analyze the activity times and writing style of the Avatars and exploit the best angle we've got to work with. Thanks

?

I might eventually, but we've determined Autonomy is not a priority right now.

15 minutes ago, The Bald Brandon said:

?

I might eventually, but we've determined Autonomy is not a priority right now.

Doesn't feel natural to be 'accountability' focussed at this stage in the game. I can see it being something brought up C1 by either alignment, but it feels more scummy to want control of an unknown quantity right now. 

I'm starting to think Autonomy is a really cool dude because once people talk to them, they seem to forget they're the enemy. They're a non village power player. If you've made a bargain with them, identify them and use it as leverage for a better deal. If you haven't, your job as a villager is to figure out who is and isn't on your team. I'm confused why you'd hold back here

1 hour ago, The Bald Brandon said:

What's the general consensus on making a world distro map? Say if you're at Silverlight or somewhere else, say who's there with you so there's more accountability. 

I have a similar reaction to this as Archer, but for different reasons. While I am not on Roshar and cannot see what has been discussed there, it seems very odd to just put a bunch of people like that with seemingly no consent.

You started by asking the question as if to offer it as an option, then pulled your entire world into it without getting a public response.

Worldhopping has benefits, namely making it more difficult for the elims to target you without them staying in Silverlight and making big targets of themselves. Suddenly announcing and tracking where everyone is and where they're going gives all of the elim factions a narrowed field of which worlds to visit to find targets without opening themselves up to being targeted by everyone.

9 minutes ago, Elandera said:

Worldhopping has benefits, namely making it more difficult for the elims to target you without them staying in Silverlight and making big targets of themselves. Suddenly announcing and tracking where everyone is and where they're going gives all of the elim factions a narrowed field of which worlds to visit to find targets without opening themselves up to being targeted by everyone.

Sure, but if people move around fast enough that’s not really an issue. If the village can track where people are going, it can highlight suspicious behavior. I’d say that’s more helpful than keeping the world you’re currently on secret. Not disagreeing with you on your TBB take, though; that’s fair.

11 minutes ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

Sure, but if people move around fast enough that’s not really an issue. If the village can track where people are going, it can highlight suspicious behavior. I’d say that’s more helpful than keeping the world you’re currently on secret. Not disagreeing with you on your TBB take, though; that’s fair.

And I definitely see the benefits. It's always that balance of cost and reward, but it should be discussed first. Even the discussion can give us good reference points for suspicions.