@DrakeMarshall

Ok bro IDK if you'll see this in time to change orders

But as I really want a rave and clearly the last time u logged in we were goin to Taldain

So I am sticking to the plan, Taldain it is

I can worry about Sel some other time

Let's jam on Taldain >:P 

final answer

p.s. no one @ me this guy missed Silverlight I am not doing this again

1 minute ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

Oh @Kasimirso that’s why my dude’s PM action failed

@DrakeMarshall Please come back to Silverlight. Don’t listen to Kas :P

A player on Silverlight can target on any other world. There is no reason that player shouldn't have been on Silverlight to begin with.

Edited to add:

And players on any other world can also target Silverlight with no problem. So Silverlight-Roshar is okay, Threnody-Silverlight is ok, but not Roshar-Threnody.

Edited by Kasimir

20 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

A player on Silverlight can target on any other world. There is no reason that player shouldn't have been on Silverlight to begin with.

Edited to add:

And players on any other world can also target Silverlight with no problem. So Silverlight-Roshar is okay, Threnody-Silverlight is ok, but not Roshar-Threnody.

Oh whoops sorry

Well that’s weird then :/

eh I don’t want to unpack it rn

23 minutes ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

Oh whoops sorry

Well that’s weird then :/

eh I don’t want to unpack it rn

Just for the record, you tried to target drake with prudence investiture and the action failed? Assuming you were on Silverlight the only possible causes I can think of are being roleblocked by ruin's investiture or an autonomy avatar. When exactly did you try to make this PM?

26 minutes ago, DeTess said:

Just for the record, you tried to target drake with prudence investiture and the action failed? Assuming you were on Silverlight the only possible causes I can think of are being roleblocked by ruin's investiture or an autonomy avatar. When exactly did you try to make this PM?

Might not be worth much coming from me and I know what happened. It wasn't Szeth who tried to target Drake, and the player in question should know better. I can't say too much to the thread, but unless I am vastly misunderstanding the situation, it has to do with Frost and what Frost tried to do and it was not a roleblock. 

I'd like to say more but I'm not really the guy who should be commenting on the situation too much as I understand Frost is leery of the whole thing. I also don't have the right to reveal this.

Edited to add:

I'll note this doesn't have to do with Roshar doc stuff, just a bunch of fairly obvious inferences. That and the fact I respect the desire for secrecy but also feel lying to one's own teammates potentially causes the Village to run down false trails in excitement so I prefer to moderate this impulse given how Aman, Drake, and Fifth more or less lied the Village into confusion and then gunned down some other Villagers in AG9. If this was a reaction test, my bad :P 

Edited to add 2:

@Szeth_Pancakes - P.S. If Big G has that Charge still, might be worth burning Day action on it properly.

Edited by Kasimir

looking back at all the links kas as linked and ive gotta say... damn i had some really decent reads in the game :P. 

anyways kas about that 'archer more sus than fifth thing' honestly the whole game ive been doing throwaway comments, literally the first thing i think of, im posting. and that post, emphasis is supposed to be "both are evil but mostly from different factions" because of the prudence argument thing. was feeling archer more evil than fifth but i dont even know why, just a gut read. and perhaps because archer had more content at the time than fifth. 

6 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

looking back at all the links kas as linked and ive gotta say... damn i had some really decent reads in the game :P. 

anyways kas about that 'archer more sus than fifth thing' honestly the whole game ive been doing throwaway comments, literally the first thing i think of, im posting. and that post, emphasis is supposed to be "both are evil but mostly from different factions" because of the prudence argument thing. was feeling archer more evil than fifth but i dont even know why, just a gut read. and perhaps because archer had more content at the time than fifth. 

Fair, but you did slant it towards Archer over Fifth, which makes me wonder if you can fit in on the Khriss faction. Based off LG93, I know now that you have no issues calling your teammates Evil and sussing your own teammates because you just go with the flow, so I place more emphasis on the fact you were focusing on Archer over Fifth. That Evil gut on Mat seems to have been suppressed subsequently for quite a bit as well, then skewed a bit positive subsequently. I guess some of it would depend on Elan's flip but Elan being on Team Khriss would be odd. 

Edited to add: I remind you you spent a significant amount of time trying to tell me Araris was Evil...

Edited to add 2: IMO your biggest disqualifier from Team Khriss would be not knowing about the Braize Shooter. But again, I question if that's a deliberate derp knowing how often I've derp-cleared you.

Edited by Kasimir

2 hours ago, Kasimir said:

as some Elims tend to be quicker to V!read me

While this may be true, remember this is a faction game. For elims to V!read you, they also have to discount that the other faction may have converted you.

1 hour ago, Elandera said:

While this may be true, remember this is a faction game. For elims to V!read you, they also have to discount that the other faction may have converted you.

Yes, in this context, I'm preferrring to analyse if a V read comes too quickly, or if an E read feels more sincere, e.g. with Szeth. It's difficult to maintain the suspicion in an authentic way through a doc, especially if it's just a suspicion of convenience. Ultimately I feel TBB is a bit too quick to push you but players who over-obsess on reasoning and don't look at context - well, he's in the bracket. Rigidifying is normal for him so I question how AI it is. FWIW I still tonally read you Village and struggle to see which team you fit on (which IMO is itself a warning sign) but also feel the LPLA profile voting and just in general Archer CW definitely felt more sus to me.

Though I'd also note that I was probably never going to be a good convert for way too many reasons, inclusive of MR62 and my general dire warnings of either defecting as a neutral or juist outright not caring.

Edited to add: @DrakeMarshall - Sir, you good with having the rave on Sel? I was going to send in an order for Taldain seeing as I didn't want a mis-synch but I see you are here and I sort of would like to get an unwanted Charge changed >>

Edited by Kasimir

why in the name of everburning braize do I have 10 notifications smh

this is literally exactly why I don't submit action orders for crem like this until EoD

RE: Planetary Nonsense: While Sellish Soul Music is definitely a vibe, I'd kinda rather go to the chull end of nowhere in the cosmere -- somewhere that peeps wouldn't ever go unless they want to party & meme. Like Threnody B)

or I could go back to Silverlight ig but like, any further Shards aren't leaving containment I think we know this -- not without Effort:tm:

Kas how'd you know Araris is on Roshar? Araris is totally inactive there, hasn't even come by to pick a doc color if you'd believe it

Anyways, the vote discussion looks a bit anemic but tbf I don't disagree with the main targets.

Honestly when I can get this much done without voting I mean who needs it amriite B) extralegal executions are shockingly efficient

1 minute ago, DrakeMarshall said:

why in the name of everburning braize do I have 10 notifications smh

this is literally exactly why I don't submit action orders for crem like this until EoD

RE: Planetary Nonsense: While Sellish Soul Music is definitely a vibe, I'd kinda rather go to the chull end of nowhere in the cosmere -- somewhere that peeps wouldn't ever go unless they want to party & meme. Like Threnody B)

or I could go back to Silverlight ig but like, any further Shards aren't leaving containment I think we know this -- not without Effort:tm:

Kas how'd you know Araris is on Roshar? Araris is totally inactive there, hasn't even come by to pick a doc color if you'd believe it

Anyways, the vote discussion looks a bit anemic but tbf I don't disagree with the main targets.

Honestly when I can get this much done without voting I mean who needs it amriite B) extralegal executions are shockingly efficient

I'm cool with Threnody but you're gonna get roleblocked and yeeted somewhere random, you cool with that? It's being destroyed tonight. 

Also I tried wrt the discussion man. I give up.

For Araris? I have a PM with Aut. Aut thought it was worth saying. I also have a PM with Araris who mentioned it.

2 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

I'm cool with Threnody but you're gonna get roleblocked and yeeted somewhere random, you cool with that? It's being destroyed tonight. 

For Araris? I have a PM with Aut. Aut thought it was worth saying. I also have a PM with Araris who mentioned it.

Smhhhh so they both PM'd you this info but they aren't deigning to talk to me in the doc we have >:(

what did I do to deserve the cold shoulder :(

I don't bite*

* usually

1 minute ago, DrakeMarshall said:

Smhhhh so they both PM'd you this info but they aren't deigning to talk to me in the doc we have >:(

what did I do to deserve the cold shoulder :(

I don't bite*

* usually

You declared yourself her SK smh why would she talk to you >:(

I certainly don't know about Araris rip 

U pick the rave world then, omakase. I have music and strobe lights :shades:

1 minute ago, Kasimir said:

You declared yourself her SK smh why would she talk to you >:(

I certainly don't know about Araris rip 

U pick the rave world then, omakase. I have music and strobe lights :shades:

I put a disco ball on Roshar >:P

ig it tracks that Ruin'd destroy Threnody

hey if Threnody blows up should we compose a threnody to mourn Threnody :thonk:

idk bro going to a dying world to party so hard until it explodes sounds pretty metal but r u ok with nobody getting shot tonight :eyes:

4 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

I put a disco ball on Roshar >:P

ig it tracks that Ruin'd destroy Threnody

hey if Threnody blows up should we compose a threnody to mourn Threnody :thonk:

idk bro going to a dying world to party so hard until it explodes sounds pretty metal but r u ok with nobody getting shot tonight :eyes:

Idk why she's not talking to u then afaik she likes balls

Tbf i'm fine with that but idk about u

Would be a pretty thematic way to go yeah but u shld prolly ask the Village 

I m tired & life is tiring

46 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Yeah, I'm not cool with that. If that's the case I'm probably going to stay behind, as much as I like the Rave.

Like, what's the point if you only get one turn before being separated anyways? And I have stuff to do.

32 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Idk why she's not talking to u then afaik she likes balls

Tbf i'm fine with that but idk about u

Would be a pretty thematic way to go yeah but u shld prolly ask the Village 

I m tired & life is tiring

maybe she wanted more like a ball like with ballroom dancing and crem and not a disco ball :thinking:

...unless we did both at the same time :thinking:

although I dunno I feel like a masque would almost be fitting for Threnody

In any case we're talking this out in the thread, what do u want me to do @ everyone and ask 'em? If other peeps are following along and want to weigh in about what planet to go to, they can legit just do that, I aint gonna stop 'em :P. or will i :ph34rr:

and yes

you don't always think it be like that but it do

EDIT: it would seem our resident baldy does not want to throw an Apocalypse Party

disappointing but understandable I suppose

we all have "stuff to do" smh

Edited by DrakeMarshall

3 hours ago, DrakeMarshall said:

maybe she wanted more like a ball like with ballroom dancing and crem and not a disco ball :thinking:

you never know

smh drake do u not know how to charm a lady or something :eyes:

why is it that i have 2 talk u through how to approach Aut

bro ur kinda screwed if ur askin me

...unless we did both at the same time :thinking:

clearly the solution

bigger & more bling

she could never hate u if u made the whole doc comic sans with glitter and STROBE LIGHTS RAVE 

wait sorry im still in rave mode

nvm

although I dunno I feel like a masque would almost be fitting for Threnody

we still on for Threnody then?

'cause ngl I feel I've done too much solving for the past idk man

i feel like that police profiler meme

sittin in my bootleg rave doc connecting link charts doing analysis

wanna go rave? :eyes:

we all have "stuff to do" smh

like i geddit if u have 'stuff to do' mr batman sir

but i came to have a good time

& ending the world with a bang and the best rave ever sounds good to me

In any case we're talking this out in the thread, what do u want me to do @ everyone and ask 'em? If other peeps are following along and want to weigh in about what planet to go to, they can legit just do that, I aint gonna stop 'em :P. or will i :ph34rr:

i suppose it's my way of saying it was 5AM-ish and i wasn't really energetic enough 2 engage village strategist mode

and also u know

i respect the fact u want a chill game

& didn't know if it's worth saying since, i mean, do u want to strat max or not

so i guess im just sayin its not my call to make & im not the one to ask

u pick the world bro: apocalypse party or no?

i guess we could go back to Extremely Secure Thread PMs :eyes:

7 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

clearly the solution

bigger & more bling

she could never hate u if u made the whole doc comic sans with glitter and STROBE LIGHTS RAVE 

wait sorry im still in rave mode

nvm

Man this is really tempting

but I have *plans*

*sigh*

also sir i kinda hope u don't mean ballroom dancing and literally crem

probably how u get off on the wrong foot to start with :eyes:

44 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

smh drake do u not know how to charm a lady or something :eyes:

I'll have you know I pocketed absolutely everyone in the women's doc in that one AN when I was Aesudan, Princess of Alethkar and Gavilar's Actual Killer!

Then Adolin knifed me

repeatedly

if I had a nickel for every time Fifth tried to knife me only to discover I was actually too high on the Power of Hate to just die like a normal person, I'd have two nickels, which isn't a lot, but weird that it happened twice right?

47 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

bro ur kinda screwed if ur askin me

Kas r u not an expert in charming a lady :eyes:

50 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

clearly the solution

bigger & more bling

clearly

57 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

we still on for Threnody then?

'cause ngl I feel I've done too much solving for the past idk man

i feel like that police profiler meme

sittin in my bootleg rave doc connecting link charts doing analysis

wanna go rave? :eyes:

The party that burns half as long, burns twice as bright! :D

All is fleeting. The limited-time nature of this opportunity clearly makes it more precious! Where are you gonna find a better time & place to party like there's no tomorrow -- there literally isn't gonna be any tomorrow because tomorrow is a concept predicated on the rotation mechanics of a planet and the planet in question is gonna be blown up in a fantastic fireworks display!!! It's Threnody's swansong :eyes:

idk Threnody is my preference at this moment at least

bro! you know what we should have done, we should have hyped up a big party on Threnody without telling anyone it was gonna blow up, made it into a big Fyre Festival kinda shindig and trolled everyone :lol: they would all be roleblocked and they would all have to endure a doc full of memes it'd be great

1 hour ago, Kasimir said:

like i geddit if u have 'stuff to do' mr batman sir

but i came to have a good time

& ending the world with a bang and the best rave ever sounds good to me

that's my line smh!

you're the one who became the very thing you swore to destroy and turned the Roshar doc into a Shard strategizing extravaganza smh

do u want to strat max or not

where do you think I stand on this rn >:P

i guess we could go back to Extremely Secure Thread PMs :eyes:

well, it was Extremely Secure :eyes:

I am fairly sure nobody was ever able to get past our devilishly cunning security measures, including and limited to the use of spoiler tags :eyes:

1 hour ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

Man this is really tempting

but I have *plans*

*sigh*

I have plans too!

plans that I won't be able to pursue on Threnody smh

how sure are you that your irons in the fire are so much more important than mine that you simply can't afford to party huh :eyes:

I have incomprehensibly many irons in the fire

I have all of the irons

big irons

clothes irons

cast iron skillets

iron wheels within wheels and plans within plans

the fires are choked by the sheer weight of iron I bring to bear

they are inundanted in complexity the likes of which the world has never seen and never will because my plans are simply far too complex and secret to be observed

I am very irony

2 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

I'll have you know I pocketed absolutely everyone in the women's doc in that one AN when I was Aesudan, Princess of Alethkar and Gavilar's Actual Killer!

u? aesudan? liar

everyone knows good vorin women's dresses do NOT have pockets

pockets are a lie made to scam vorin men

how u gonna pocket absolutely everyone if u don't even have pockets smh

4 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

Then Adolin knifed me

repeatedly

i feel like fifth tends to feel he should solve problems by stabbing them, yes

it's a character flaw

wyrm bro is that way too

what is with se and developing a whole generation of the socially mal-adapted?

smh do u know unodus asked to be placed in charge of skaa relations back when we were playing heirs

& wyrm made him the general of the armies

6 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

if I had a nickel for every time Fifth tried to knife me only to discover I was actually too high on the Power of Hate to just die like a normal person, I'd have two nickels, which isn't a lot, but weird that it happened twice right?

:thinking:

i feel like u need maybe a couple more datapoints bro

then we can do the boxplot

:eyes:

7 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

Kas r u not an expert in charming a lady :eyes:

sir sith lords are my speciality

10 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

The party that burns half as long, burns twice as bright! :D

All is fleeting. The limited-time nature of this opportunity clearly makes it more precious! Where are you gonna find a better time & place to party like there's no tomorrow -- there literally isn't gonna be any tomorrow because tomorrow is a concept predicated on the rotation mechanics of a planet and the planet in question is gonna be blown up in a fantastic fireworks display!!! It's Threnody's swansong :eyes:

idk Threnody is my preference at this moment at least

so basically the party that ends in the death star :eyes:

we're partying right before alderaan gets nuked

may the Force be with us

hell yeah im down

11 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

bro! you know what we should have done, we should have hyped up a big party on Threnody without telling anyone it was gonna blow up, made it into a big Fyre Festival kinda shindig and trolled everyone :lol: they would all be roleblocked and they would all have to endure a doc full of memes it'd be great

shoulda put it in an Extremely Secure Thread PM :eyes:

best troll of all time >:D

12 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

that's my line smh!

you're the one who became the very thing you swore to destroy and turned the Roshar doc into a Shard strategizing extravaganza smh

clearly its my line now :eyes:

smh you have done that yourself!!

i see through the lies of odium!!

13 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

where do you think I stand on this rn >:P

take a seat skywalker

i asked myself how many prequel memes i could fit into this and the answer is:

*slaps post*

yes

14 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

well, it was Extremely Secure :eyes:

of course

15 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

I am fairly sure nobody was ever able to get past our devilishly cunning security measures, including and limited to the use of spoiler tags :eyes:

#moresecurethancrypto

15 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

I have plans too!

plans that I won't be able to pursue on Threnody smh

had plans too!

:sob:

nice

chill

rpful 

game

let

the

village

do

whatever

screw the village

:sob:

im never gonna say the fourth ideal at this rate Stormfather

16 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

I am very irony

sir have u considered consuming less iron in your diet

9 out of 10 coroners declared TOO MUCH IRON as the ultimate cause of Darth Plagueis's tragic death!!

2 minutes ago, The Bald Brandon said:

@DrakeMarshall, @Kasimir, I think it got missed in the flurry of posts, but I will not be going to a world that’s going to explode. Currently I have an order to go to Sel, because I kinda want to switch charges as well.

I'm aware at least. I'm still going if Drake's down. Tbf JNV wanted to see a rave doc at least once so if they can't move, the rave doc should move to them.