Favorite Video Game?

alas, i have no clue what to say- I like smash bros ult, mario kart 8 Deluxe, been getting into Sky Children of the light, and I have to Definitely add ToTK to my list, portal one and two, I do play fortnite sometimes (but I do goofy setups like shredder with a pocket knife, or darth vader with a stick- really want kelsier though), hollow knight, Minecraft- and Thats the switch side- I'll do a different one for xbox-

Oh Harmony… why did I have to find this?

Anyways:
1. Destiny 2 (WOO! Cayde’s Coming Back!)

2. TotK

3. BotW

4. Subnautica

5. No Man’s Sky

6. Minecraft

7. Monster Hunter: World

8. A Link to the Past

9. Horizon Zero Dawn

10. Hollow Knight (Silksong When? [my guess: after every single owner of HK 100%’s it, meaning never])

A few others

(this isn’t in any particular order, I just wrote down a lot of the games I play and enjoy a lot)

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/12/2024 at 4:57 PM, Just_a_Fan said:

nintendo games are consistently alright. the only exception is pokemon.

here's the deal: pokemon used to be alright. if you get a recent game, get a 3ds or older game.

X/Y is a good game, both in plot and gameplay, Sun/Moon are only if you want an easier time beating the literal children's game, or plot matters to you that much. Ultra is ok. tough balancing, even w/ overleveling, by island 2 you resort to high level strats, but the plot is eh. play if you like an alright challenge.

sword/shield... the plot is ruined by a single bit of detail and the dlc is pay to win at times, seeing as you get free legendaries, unlimited poke if you can afford 4 berries, a master ball i think you don't even have to use, the ability to beef up a lazy made ability, you effectively have to handicap yourself back to gen 4 just to have a challenge. 

scarlet/violet is just TPC's hubris manafest. they've hit the "we're too big to fail" stage, because there are a lot of "fans" out there that are deaf to their switches crying out for help, blind to the very greed that fuels this thing's very being. ignorant to the return of the playground rumors themselves.

and this. ain't changing anytime soon man, so vote with your wallet, spare your console, don't get s/v. hecc, get anything not on the switch.

You have a 3ds?

I like Cuphead, the game is super hard, and I love the style of it, plus the DLC was great.

I like Mario Kart, but all my friends are better than me

I'm terrible at them, but I think that ToTK and Hollow Knight are really cool

On my 3ds, I like to play Kid Icarus Uprising and Ultra Moon

On 3/22/2024 at 7:06 PM, Wierdo said:

You have a 3ds?

yup. F.

also thinking about making a Minecraft factions server.

On 2/13/2024 at 11:27 AM, Wittles said:

But what if I like playing on my switch?

then get legends arkoos.

Edited by Just_a_Fan