Would you like to ask me something?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

22 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

Who is the worst person you've met? (No need to statw name)

What did they do?

Hmm. I honestly don’t have the worst experiences with people. I’ll give you a category: bullies.

Specifically people who bully my friends, or others who can’t stand up for themselves. I hate people who don’t “pick on people their own size”.  Because chances are, I’m bigger than them, and can beat their sorry butts into the dirt.

I.. don’t really have as much of an issue with people who bully me. I haven’t been truly offended in probably a year. And I know that I don’t really need to worry myself with these people. They’re obviously very sad. So… yeah. That’s my answer. 

2 hours ago, TheAlpha929 said:

Chances are, I’m bigger than them, and can beat their sorry butts into the dirt.

What a power move, I believe it! Hahaha Respect+ 

Have you ever actually had to beat any sorry butts into the dirt? 

16 minutes ago, Bondsmith-Edgedancer said:

What a power move, I believe it! Hahaha Respect+ 

Have you ever actually had to beat any sorry butts into the dirt? 

Had to? Yes. Actually done it? No, regrettably. I went to a youth conference a couple weeks ago, and there were some kids being EXTREMELY irreverent and irresponsible. On the last day, I asked the counselors how upset everyone would be if I actually went through with… some disciplinary action. And I was told that no, I was not allowed to punch anyone. I was told by one counselor that if we were allowed to punch anyone, he personally would have done it a few days ago :lol:

I am also homeschooled, and not given many opportunities to be around the scumbags of the world. That’s… quite lucky for them. There have been places that I wish I had, but overall, I believe that God has been with me. To keep my righteous indignation in check.

That doesn’t mean I won’t if I have to. If I had been public schooled… oooh, boy. I would have been suspended for fighting. Multiple times.

I get it from my dad :P

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

What is your favorite topping for a hamburger?

Furthermore, what's your favorite pizza? (Pineapple pizza isn't allowed)

Oooo food I like food

A beef patty :P Actually… I’m not sure. I’d say cheese, but does it really count as a burger if it doesn’t have cheese? Also, I can be quite picky, and don’t have a lot of burger toppings I like. So, I’m going to have to lock in my answer on Nacho Cheese Doritos.

I’m a sucker for Barbecue pizza, and it’s probably my favorite, but I do love a good pepperoni. Oh! Also Alfredo pizza. I don’t know why that stuff is so good

Pineapple does go on pizza. Though it doesn’t make my top 5, it’s delicious. Like salted caramel.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/3/2023 at 3:52 PM, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Very good taste.

What is your favorite place ever?

I kinda wanna say something funny, like my bed, or the refrigerator, but I think it’s actually the temple. I’m not going to say which one, so you don’t stalk me B)

1 hour ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Is Kelsier evil?

Did 1892 happen?

What is your favorite type of mushroom?

Uhhh yes and no, we could go really deep into this but I don’t have the time

Is there a reason why it wouldn’t have? Enlighten me.

I hate mushrooms, so basically anything that will get me higher than the freaking Empire State Building 

Spoiler

/hj 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/6/2023 at 6:24 PM, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Deal. What is your favorite scene in the cosmere?

Either any of the Kal level up scenes, but actually the Kelsier/inquisitor fight.

Okay, so I’m going to answer to the question I postponed for a couple freaking weeks

spoilers for MB and Stormlight below. 

Spoiler

First of all: Kelsier at this point has got to be Neutral Evil. He has a secretive organization, literally just to help him and what he wants.

Buuuuuuut… he’s a main protagonist in TFE. He arguably wants the best for Scadrial (to be honest that’s what the Ghostbloods are doing, but they are waaaaaayyy more sketchy about it) and he upheaves a corrupt government. But there’s an argument to be made that his main motivation is revenge.

I gtg but yeah, that’s my conclusion 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...