I hate Moash [Support]

So I’ve seen a lot of threads about Moash and they are all by people who want a redemption arc or think he is right. I’m not sure of it’s been done before, but past everything you hate about Moash here.

Edited by Lightweaver2

On 6/8/2023 at 8:35 AM, Lightweaver2 said:

So I’ve seen a lot of threads about Moash and they are all by people who want a redemption arc or think he is right. I’m not sure of it’s been done before, but past everything you hate about Moash here.

While I curtain that mosh will get a redemption arc. And I'm sure I'll enjoy it. 

Until that time just what to say storm moash.

On 6/8/2023 at 9:35 AM, Lightweaver2 said:

IAW This guidance - please edit the topic title to "[Support] I Hate Moash" to indicate that the thread is for people with similar views to vent their feelings/opinions rather than a place to [Discuss] differing opinions) which can lead to arguments and already has the "Moash Redemption" thread filling that role.

Spoiler

If you aren't sure how, just click "edit" on the first post of the thread, and it should allow you to also edit the Thread title.

Other Moash discussion (hate or not) threads include:

I'm sure there are more, but I only searched back to the Rhythm of War release.