Downvote confirmation

A Joe in the Bush

I would like that feature. I would like that feature very much.

I've only done it once, but I live in terror of it happening again. :P

I don't feel safe passing out rep when I'm on my mobile device. (I'm on it now, so I won't risk upvoting you yet.)

I would like that feature. I would like that feature very much.

I've only done it once, but I live in terror of it happening again. :P

I remember that one time, Twi, and don't think I'll forget it. :P But honestly, don't worry about it, it was all fine. I know I've done that on accident a couple times.

There's been lots of cases where people accidently downvoted someone, especially on the Mobil Version. Is it possible to get a Confirmation box for downvotes?

Like you downvote, then it asks f if you meant to downvorte.

We have a genius here. Before we know it, he'll be building a permanent nuclear fusion device  :P

I love this idea. Goodness knows, it's only happened to me once but it's sufficiently traumatising.

Although I have to admit, I've only once been in the situation where I accidentally upvoted someone and didn't want to go around asking for a downvote to correct it :P

I would have never tought it wass a serious problem, but by the number of people replying to that it is, so i guess it would be a good idea.

It reminds me on why i nevver wanted internet on mobile or a tablet. now matter how much comfort i can have by having internet always with me, it is more than made up for by the discomfort of trying to use it on such a device.