The Inquisitor Song

Newan

We're going to make a song! Sing it to the tune of "Human" by The Killers (quite appropriately).

Here's how it goes. If you have an idea for the line, post it in green. The one with the most upvotes is chosen. I will update this original post with that line, and we will move on to the next line. I will provide the first line of the chorus:

9)   Are we human or Allomancer?

Edit: I decided I should add the original lyrics into this post. Now we can use the numbers to show which line we are referring to.  

Edit 2: I am adding the current favorite lines, but if new ones are posted and get more upvotes, I will interchange them.  

1)    I did my best to notice
2)    When the call came down the line
3)    Up to the platform of surrender
4)    I was brought, but I was kind

5)    And sometimes I get nervous                                                And sometimes I get murd'rous
6)    When I see an open door
7)    Close your eyes, clear your heart
8)    Cut the cord

9)    Are we human or are we dancer?                                        Are we human or Allomancer?
10)  My sign is vital, my hands are cold                                       This precious vial, I'll down it all
11)  And I'm on my knees looking for the answer
9)    Are we human or are we dancer?                                        Are we human or Allomancer?

12)  Pay my respects to grace and virtue                                    Pay my respects to our Lord Ruler
13)  Send my condolences to good                                             Send my condolences to Vin
14)  Give my regards to soul and romance                     -           Give my regards to Preservation
15)  They always did the best they could                                     He always did his best to win

16)  And so long to devotion
17)  You taught me everything I know
18)  Wave goodbye, wish me well
19)  You've gotta let me go

10)  My sign is vital, my hands are cold                                       This precious vial, I'll down it all

20)  Will your system be alright
21)  When you dream of home tonight?
22)  There is no message we're receiving
23)  Let me know, is your heart still beating?

10)  My sign is vital, my hands are cold                                       This precious vial, I'll down it all

19)  You've gotta let me know

And if you want to sing along as we add the lyrics, here's the instrumental!

Edited by New One

• Chaos locked this topic