Regular Wizards

Channelknight Fadran

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"...Yes. The Silmarillion is all the lore and history of Lord of the Rings. Or so I'm told." Falchion pulled it from the shelf - a little thinner than she'd been expecting, honestly.

I thought that was the appendix of the third book. 

"Why do you want to read it? Lord of the Rings came out ages ago last I checked."

Just now, Aeoliae said:

"So you want to read the lore behind the Lord of the rings? Isn't that... What we call an obsession?"

"Obsession would mean if I bought the eighty supplementary works compiled by Tolkien's son and read all those too. Reading the Silmarillion is more of a rite of passage for nerds."

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Obsession would mean if I bought the eighty supplementary works compiled by Tolkien's son and read all those too. Reading the Silmarillion is more of a rite of passage for nerds."

Is that actually a thing? The extra works?

"So is that why you have so many knives? Or is this unrelated?"

A crashing sound echoed through the store. "Who was that?"

unre

Just now, Silver Phantom said:

Dave walks back into the front room “sorry for keeping you waiting everyone. Who need help? And who is the dude in the romance section making the weird noises?”

Ayo that's kinda strange ngl

"So there's a monster in the library? Cool!"

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

Chadwick grunts. "Mind your business." He has a thick Swedish accent but speaks clear English. 

Is it this in Sweden? 

"So you are the miserable monster in the library who is making those sounds. Do you have a name?"

"I am not a monster !" he sounds offended but quickly moves on. He holds seven books in his arms, all piling up. "I am just appreciating all of the books with high pitched noises." He grumbles. "And my name is Chadwick, but I go by Chad sometimes... Thank you for asking."

(yes this is in a fictional town in Sweden called nedews. Which is Sweden backwards)

Edited by SmilingPanda19

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

"I would buy all seven books if I had enough money... I just like the weight of them... And the smell... and just imagining me reading them..." He scrambles back to his corners and puts the books back.

"Whoa. Books have SMELL? I didn't really know that."