Regular Wizards

Channelknight Fadran

With the Silmarillion safely bagged away, Falchion moved to look at all the textbooks. Enchanting For Dummies... The Encyclopedia of Enchanting... Enchanting 101 with Colin Heartzch... Oooh, The Enchanting History of Spellbinding! Haven't seen that one in awhile... still read it though...

There was one. Ninety-nine Enchantments You Won't Learn in your Classes by Haandi Burgon. Falchion flipped through some of the pages to make sure this wasn't one of those low-effort kinds, but after being thoroughly surprised by a number of enchanting circles and equations, she figured it was probably the real deal.

Just now, Silver Phantom said:

“Listen, kid. With out ID the best I can do is ‘How to talk to kids about necromancy’ by Keanu Reeves”

"Well then I don't know, ask me a question that only adults can answer."

6 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

With the Silmarillion safely bagged away, Falchion moved to look at all the textbooks. Enchanting For Dummies... The Encyclopedia of Enchanting... Enchanting 101 with Colin Heartzch... Oooh, The Enchanting History of Spellbinding! Haven't seen that one in awhile... still read it though...

There was one. Ninety-nine Enchantments You Won't Learn in your Classes by Haandi Burgon. Falchion flipped through some of the pages to make sure this wasn't one of those low-effort kinds, but after being thoroughly surprised by a number of enchanting circles and equations, she figured it was probably the real deal.

Deciding to ignore the request from River, Dave looks over to Falchion “oh, yes that is a good.”

Edited by Silver Phantom

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Haven't seen it before." Falchion brought out her ID. "By the way, I am an adult. And licensed in Enchanting."

“Yell in that case you may be interested in this” leaning over Dave flicks a small bell on the counter and a book self flips around revealing even more books, but these ones clearly magical.

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Haven't seen it before." Falchion brought out her ID. "By the way, I am an adult. And licensed in Enchanting."

Little River goes invisibility mode and follows Falchion and Bookdude. Then, He goes uninvisible and says, "cool, can I have one?"

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"No."

"What if I just took one and left?" Little river said, "Like, I would never do anything like that, but youknow, hypothetically...?"

Edited by Aeoliae

4 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

"What if I just took one and left?" Little river said, "Like, I would never do anything like that, but youknow, hypothetically...?"

"That's a crime. Called stealing. Not usually a good thing." Falchion turned back to the employee. "Magic books? What manner of magic do they contain?"

Alright so. Phantom and I co-own and run the bookstore because they’re a demon summoner and I’m a demon and we’re friends I guess.

The doorbell rang and Kghilis walked in, his black coat rustling ominously. 

9 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

“I don’t think that’s something you would want to do.” He grinned, but his eyes remained cold and wide. “You know, hypothetically,” he added.

Edited by Szeth_Pancakes

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"That's a crime. Called stealing. Not usually a good thing." Falchion turned back to the employee. "Magic books? What manner of magic do they contain?"

6 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

Dave reaches to his right and a small portal. He pulls out and umbrella and holds it like a base ball bat “try it. Also how did you do the invisible thing because that was cool”

"The law probably can't stop me. It hardly stops anyone." 

River quickly grabs one of the books after turning invisible and attempts to run.

[ninjad by Szeth pancakes... uh... akward situation...]

Edited by Aeoliae

2 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

River quickly grabs one of the books after turning invisible and attempts to run.

As she does this, Dave swings the umbrella and in mid swing appears suddenly right next to them, Dave feels the umbrella connect to something invisible 

Edited by Silver Phantom

3 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

[ninjad by Szeth pancakes... uh... akward situation...]

Kghilis moves quickly, grabbing the still-invisible River by the throat and pressing, constricting his breathing.

Uh, ninja’d. Hmm. I guess it works if he does that after Dave hits him.

Edited by Szeth_Pancakes