Regular Wizards

Channelknight Fadran

After getting struck by the umbrella river had second thoughts. the book slid out of Rivers hands as the K-guy threatened to strangle them. They then proceeded to focus...

"whos you?" Little River asked dazedly.

[right. the law. more than just legal power ig]

Edited by Aeoliae

11 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

After getting struck by the umbrella river had second thoughts. the book slid out of Rivers hands as the K-guy threatened to strangle them. They then proceeded to focus...

"whos you?" Little River asked dazedly.

[right. the law. more than just legal power ig]

4 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

“Sorry. Kghilis nice timing. What do you want to do with the kid”

Kghilis smiled; again, the smile didn’t quite reach his eyes. “My name is Steve.” He released River from the chokehold. “If you try that again, I will kill you.” He walked behind the counter, disappearing through a small wooden door that led back to his quarters.

I’ve gotta go to bed. See ya in the morning.

Edited by Szeth_Pancakes

7 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

“Sorry. Kghilis nice timing. What do you want to do with the kid”

[only partially - River themself is invis. the book is not]

The idiot's name was Kghills. what a dumb name. "Why don't you just not Kill me then. How -

2 minutes ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

Kghilis smiled; again, the smile didn’t quite reach his eyes. “My name is Steve.” He released River from the chokehold. “If you try that again, I will kill you.”

Steve. Even dumber name. "You aren't allowed to kill anyone I thought. " River had jusr enough time to grab some bottled water out of their pocket and uncap it...

And the other guy had left. perfecto.

Edited by Aeoliae

8 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"You know what?" Falchion dropped some cash on the counter for her new Enchanting tome. "I think that's good for today."

“That’s fair, do you need us to validate your parking”

So clarification. Do we keep bouncing of each other like this and see were it goes, or are we allowed to throw in a random outside event to change the scene/tone

9 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

“That’s fair, do you need us to validate your parking”

[how about a random event right now. :) ]

Little River threw the water at Dave and Falchion. The water was thicker and heavier and would slow their movement greatly. The water stuck to them, providing a near indestructable snare.

Then Little River turned invisible, grabbed the book [which is also now invis] and ran.

@Channelknight Fadran @Silver Phantom 

Edited by Aeoliae

8 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

[how about a random event right now. :) ]

Little River threw the water at Dave and Falchion. The water was thicker and heavier and would slow their movement greatly. The water stuck to them, providing a near indestructable snare.

Then Little River turned invisible, grabbed the book [which is also now invis] and ran.

@Channelknight Fadran @Silver Phantom 

As Dave falls with is arm and umbrella stuck to his side shouts “Larry voco ut prohibere eam” and a demon that looks like a green gargoyle with pig tails appears

1 minute ago, Silver Phantom said:

As Dave falls with is arm and umbrella stuck to his side shouts “Larry voco ut prohibere eam” and a demon that looks like a green gargoyle with pig tails appears

[What does larry do? also what does the book have inside it? Can the demon even see River? @PyroPhile you cannot see river since they have True invisibility.]

River ran faster because of the green gargoyle thingy. They just had to make it to the water...

14 minutes ago, PyroPhile said:

Retan was confused as he watched all of this happen from the sidelines.

I thought your character left. :) this poor man 

9 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

River ran faster because of the green gargoyle thingy. They just had to make it to the water...

Larry sniffs the air and flys to the door and with a touch it turns to stone.

1 minute ago, Silver Phantom said:

Larry sniffs the air and flys to the door and with a touch it turns to stone.

... BUT RIVER GOES THROUGH THE WINDOW! It hurt a lot more than River thought it would. River formed this thick watery substance from their blood to clot it, and keep on running. They still are invisible btw. 

Knalya looked down the rows of bookshelves, searching for a specific book her friend from the US told her about.

There!

“The Fallen Star: Seamstress Edition”

The normal edition was just a fantasy book, but this version had complete sewing patterns and instructions for each outfit shown in the story. Every single one. Quite the bargain, if you asked her.

Bringing the hefty novel to the front counter, she was surprised to see the chaos that played out.

Man. Larry was a force greater than steve. The demon thing flew infront of River, trying to stop them. 

River didn't really want to turn back. The glass shards stabbed into their side started to throb. Jumping into windows is never a good idea. 

A blodied trail lay behind River. The blood was almost thick enough to be a solid. It was painful.

River opened the book and suddently larry was eaten by the book in a pink vortex. 

But man did that glass hurt...

5 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

“Larry do your job, stop the invisible child that I have to assume is now covered in blood” Dave says as he yanking his arm and then his umbrella out of the water

I hope larry isnt the only demon you have]

14 minutes ago, 2EmLee2 said:

Knalya looked down the rows of bookshelves, searching for a specific book her friend from the US told her about.

There!

“The Fallen Star: Seamstress Edition”

The normal edition was just a fantasy book, but this version had complete sewing patterns and instructions for each outfit shown in the story. Every single one. Quite the bargain, if you asked her.

Bringing the hefty novel to the front counter, she was surprised to see the chaos that played out.

Falchion nodded to her, still enveloped in weirdly thick water. "I like your dress."