Regular Wizards

Channelknight Fadran

42 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

You two can be together. You would make a good pair. And larry. Poor lad.

15 minutes ago, The Sibling said:

Anyone want to be roommates with Izett? He loves to color code stuff and eat noodles. I'm not picky, I can live with anyone.

[Sure thing! My character will probably be a not picky person either.

Does @Channelknight Fadran want to join anyone's apartment group?

@Veledsier and @Szeth_Pancakes can join a group or make one of their own. Maybe the channelknight fadren will join them

Who was the seamstress? I can't remember. If someone could ping everyone part of this rp, we can come to a consensus with groups.]

Okay how about Chadwick, Silver Phantoms oc, Aeolies oc, and Izett live together? What are the genders of your characters? For literal roommate purposes. 

Edited by SmilingPanda19

9 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Okay how about Chadwick, Silver Phantoms oc, Aeolies oc, and Izett live together? What are the genders of your characters? For literal roommate purposes. 

Sure! My oc is probably nb so don't worry about it. 

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

(Going to bed, talk bout this tmrw more with my roomies) 

NO!!!

Edited by Aeoliae

Aight imma invent the Apartment Complex

Nedews, Sweden. April 7, 2014 -

- Alrogbay Suites; 1444 Birch Avenue -

- Floors: 13 (they skipped 11, which is unlucky) -
- Room Layout: Two bedrooms, four beds, one living room, two bathrooms. Comes with WiFi and cable television -
- Suite Layout: Three bedrooms, three beds, one master bedrooms, two living rooms, two bathrooms. Comes with WiFi and cable television -
- Total Rooms: 250
- Total Suites (Top three floors): 30

25 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Nedews, Sweden. April 7, 2014 -

- Alrogbay Suites; 1444 Birch Avenue -

- Floors: 13 (they skipped 11, which is unlucky) -
- Room Layout: Two bedrooms, four beds, one living room, two bathrooms. Comes with WiFi and cable television -
- Suite Layout: Three bedrooms, three beds, one master bedrooms, two living rooms, two bathrooms. Comes with WiFi and cable television -
- Total Rooms: 250
- Total Suites (Top three floors): 30

[Character time: New nonriver version.

Name: Aeolia

Gender gayness etc..: Female

Age 20

PCP: Can cast thoughts into the minds of others but cannot read minds. Can see without light and has sharp vision.

Notable battles: Getting into university

Weapons or tools: none

Other: Calm collected person who will listen to people and is universally well liked. goes to university to get a liscense in nonmagical healing on weekends.

]

so Dave, Chadwick, Izett and Aeolia all live in an appartment together.

(So Dave and Chadwick share a room and Izett and Aeolia) (Also, the reason for me being awake is my freaking camp fire alarm went off but it was just our cabin so… we didn’t know what to do, but now I can’t sleep)

update: (Alarm went off 3 times, had to call maintenance, but we aren’t dead I swear)

Edited by SmilingPanda19

14 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

OOOOOOOOOOO I wanna be roommates with EmLee

They can be friends!

YESSSSS that would be awesome!! Though warning, living with a seamstress means constant sewing machine noises, piles of fabric shoved in random corners, and instead of a Christmas tree, there’s a giant pouffy green dress on a dress form decorated to look like a Christmas tree. And you also get free clothes, so there’s that.

(Well Chadwick can kinda control it, he’s still learning. He can sometimes turn something into something else and it suddenly becomes irreversible, or he gives a human or ‘creature’ a different characteristic then it might last a while, but still working it out.) 

(I follow this anyways XD)

Edited by SmilingPanda19

9 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

(Well Chadwick can kinda control it, he’s still learning. He can sometimes turn something into something else and it suddenly becomes irreversible, or he gives a human or ‘creature’ a different characteristic then it might last a while, but still working it out.) 

(I follow this anyways XD)

@Channelknight Fadran

When do we start?