Regular Wizards

Channelknight Fadran

Chadwick scoots into the kitchen. His walk being the usual one when he is angry or nervous, fast small spaced steps where his legs hardly move at all with his feet. He slams his fist on the counter aggressively. He is clearly in one of his ‘moods’ being that he changed his outfit for the first time in three weeks, the last time being because his flannel wasn’t dry enough to wear and he went shirtless. He is wearing a new pair of sneakers. Odd. He has bought the same pair for the last 5 years, most wouldn’t even know he had another pair. 

“Okay!” His voice is deep and masculine, pairing well with his Swedish accent. “Who touched-“ he pauses for a breath like he is about to get emotional and then squeaks out. “My favorite shark stuffed animal.” 

(Excellent start am I right? XD)

Edited by SmilingPanda19

6 hours ago, Silver Phantom said:

I love how much little dentals you have put into your characters

Thank you! 

Knalya put the last stitch of the gown into place and took a step back. It was her biggest project yet. Fifteen petticoats made it poof put much more than any of her other dresses. Made of leaves she had magicked into fabric it was what a forest  nymph would wear to a royal ball. It had twinkling lights sparser throughout it and flowering vines hung on the bodice, draping to outline the skirt.

She squealed in excitement. “It’s finally done!!”

49 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Chadwick scoots into the kitchen. His walk being the usual one when he is angry or nervous, fast small spaced steps where his legs hardly move at all with his feet. He slams his fist on the counter aggressively. He is clearly in one of his ‘moods’ being that he changed his outfit for the first time in three weeks, the last time being because his flannel wasn’t dry enough to wear and he went shirtless. He is wearing a new pair of sneakers. Odd. He has bought the same pair for the last 5 years, most wouldn’t even know he had another pair. 

“Okay!” His voice is deep and masculine, pairing well with his Swedish accent. “Who touched-“ he pauses for a breath like he is about to get emotional and then squeaks out. “My favorite shark stuffed animal.” 

(Excellent start am I right? XD)

Aeolia was still thinking when Chad interuptted everone.

Aeolia was in the kitchen. She didn't react to Chad losing his temper over his shark stuffed animal, but she did find it very amusing. 

Aeolia's fatigue wore through her tone. She had been up for 2 days in a row, and had no sleep. The primal urge to snap at the man was strong, but Aeolia was stronger. 

She couldn't keep her sleepyness from showing. "Where did you last put it?" Aeolia asked.

@SmilingPanda19

56 minutes ago, 2EmLee2 said:

Knalya put the last stitch of the gown into place and took a step back. It was her biggest project yet. Fifteen petticoats made it poof put much more than any of her other dresses. Made of leaves she had magicked into fabric it was what a forest  nymph would wear to a royal ball. It had twinkling lights sparser throughout it and flowering vines hung on the bodice, draping to outline the skirt.

She squealed in excitement. “It’s finally done!!”

Falchion had half a mouthful of ramen when she stuck her head into Knalya's room. "Thur frest durss?"

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Falchion had half a mouthful of ramen when she stuck her head into Knalya's room. "Thur frest durss?"

“Huh? Yeah, it’s done!” Knalya was still smiling. “Now I can finally start making something for you for the upcoming Winter Formal. What do you have in mind?”

Yes I am making it so there gonna be an upcoming winter formal. Deal with it. It'll be fun, trust me.

1 hour ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Dave is about to walk out the door when Chad comes in. “Which one? The Great white or tiger shark?”

1 hour ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

(Also, we never figured out what apartment room we are and what they are-)

I think its Dave, Chad, and Aeoliae in one and then I am assuming Falchion and Knalya across the hall, I am not sure where Kghilis is

Edited by Silver Phantom

7 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

She swallowed her ramen. "Oh, ah - you don't have to. I was just gonna go in my cape and such."

Rolling her eyes, Knalya retorted, “Oh come on. You know I can’t resist an opportunity to make something new!” Her eyes shift to her closet where frills, lace, and satin were barely being held back by the flimsy sliding doors. “Ooh- or, if you want, I could alter a dress I already have to fit you.”

Ok, this looks easier to slip into. Sorry for not making an introduction post earlier, things got hard to follow for a sec.

So, an apartment building. Mind if I take 304?

Danny looked at the picture on his tablet, then at the work table in front of him. He repeated the process a few times, until finally he let out a sigh and plopped down on a chair.

"Close enough."

He had finished the job, a costume of some character from a popular show he didn't know. This was getting out of control. He was supposed to be a normal clothing business, not a cosplay maker.

Still, he was pretty proud of the result, and the challenge was fun in itself. Might as well get used to it.

Danny carefully put the finished costume on a hanger with a cover, then walked out into the hallway outside his apartment. He turned to the lock on his door, then slipped a few silver threads inside, moving them around slowly, carefully.

Click.

"Nice." Another success. A little more practice and he wouldn't need his keys anymore. He turned to face the hallway again, preparing himself to leave for the shop.

2 minutes ago, 2EmLee2 said:

Rolling her eyes, Knalya retorted, “Oh come on. You know I can’t resist an opportunity to make something new!” Her eyes shift to her closet where frills, lace, and satin were barely being held back by the flimsy sliding doors. “Ooh- or, if you want, I could alter a dress I already have to fit you.”

"Really, you don't..."

Falchion stopped.

The ramen, it seemed, had brought a spark of inspiration to her tiny little brain.

"Could you make a dress... that's also a suit?"

6 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

Seeing no response from the swedesh dude, Aeolia turned to dave and asked, "Did you see his shark thingy?"

btw the winter formal is a good idea, but aeolia will have to be peer presured into doing that.

“No, I didn’t touch them either. Was it you who messed with it?”

Just now, Silver Phantom said:

“No, I didn’t touch them either. Was it you who messed with it?”

Aeolia shook her head. "No. I wouldn't do that to him." I'm nicer than that, Aeolia added mentally.

"What's going on with the winter formal?"

1 minute ago, Aeoliae said:

Aeolia shook her head. "No. I wouldn't do that to him." I'm nicer than that, Aeolia added mentally.

"What's going on with the winter formal?"

Dave kind of shrugs “I know Knalya has been working on her dress for like ever but beside that I have no idea. I was planning on going but don’t know who with. How about you? If you need someone to ask I have some friends you might like”

54 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

Dave kind of shrugs “I know Knalya has been working on her dress for like ever but beside that I have no idea. I was planning on going but don’t know who with. How about you? If you need someone to ask I have some friends you might like”

Aeolia was kind of flustered. "I... I- uh... wasn't really planning on going to the winter formal thing. I have um... I just am afraid of... you know..." social interactions. Aeolia adds mentally.

5 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:
5 hours ago, 2EmLee2 said:

"Really, you don't..."

Falchion stopped.

The ramen, it seemed, had brought a spark of inspiration to her tiny little brain.

"Could you make a dress... that's also a suit?"

Knalya tapped her fingers in the desk, a thing she did when she was thinking. “Hmmm… Probably. Are we thinking, like, a big skirt with a suit jacket? Or something that has more suit-ness in the skirt? Ooh, what if the jacket was more fitted that then flared out into a skirt that was a bit shorter, and you wore leggings or dress pants with it? Or if it was a dress that transformed into a suit and vice-versa with a press of a button?” Pulling out her sketchbook, she began drawing out her ideas.

Ok also imma decide some stuff for the winter formal: It’s in seven days, and it’s theme is ‘Winter Wonderland’, though you know people only ever loosely stick to the theme. It’s at a castle with a huge ballroom where there’s not just dancing and food, but also activities and such- including a magic display from the woman who owns the castle (she’s basically Elsa from frozen). Everyone is invited, and the weeks leading up to it are always super busy for all the dressmakers. 
if any of you want, you can say you commissioned a dress from Knalya already (and though she specializes in pretty dresses, she makes other stuff too).

(Sorry y’all, fell asleep. 2 am) 

Chadwick seems like he is about to cry. “Somebody touched Timmy the Tiger shark. I searched my entire room and I could not find him, he’s not even in the couch cushions!” He gives a dramatic expression.

Edited by SmilingPanda19

2 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

(Sorry y’all, fell asleep. 2 am) 

Chadwick seems like he is about to cry. “Somebody touched Timmy the Tiger shark. I searched my entire room and I could not find him, he’s not even in the couch cushions!” He gives a dramatic expression.

"Did you check underneath your bed?"