Regular Wizards

Channelknight Fadran

Chadwick glares at her. “You would panic too if I stole your heart, unfortunately for you Timmy the Tiger shark already has mine so I can’t take yours.” He turns on his heels and walks his tiny step walk over to the fridge and digs through it. He still has Timmy under his arm protectively.

Edited by SmilingPanda19

5 hours ago, 2EmLee2 said:

Knalya tapped her fingers in the desk, a thing she did when she was thinking. “Hmmm… Probably. Are we thinking, like, a big skirt with a suit jacket? Or something that has more suit-ness in the skirt? Ooh, what if the jacket was more fitted that then flared out into a skirt that was a bit shorter, and you wore leggings or dress pants with it? Or if it was a dress that transformed into a suit and vice-versa with a press of a button?” Pulling out her sketchbook, she began drawing out her ideas.

Falchion left her to it - generally, it was healthier to let Knalya stew over these kinds of things.

2 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Chadwick glares at her. “You would panic too if I stole your heart, unfortunately for you Timmy the Tiger shark already has mine so I can’t take yours.” He turns on his heels and walks his tiny step walk over to the fridge and digs through it. He still has Timmy under his arm protectively.

"Are you going to put Tommy the Tiger Shark away before you eat? Or are you going to lose him again."

9 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“His name is TIMMY!” He whips his head around. “And… Timmy eats breakfast too.” He pulls out Lucky Charms with a bowl and two spoons. 

Did you just get cereal from... The fridge?

Aeolia sighs. "What ever. Just save some for the others. And me. Make sure Timmy doesn't eat it all."

6 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Chadwick sits down in his chair, purposefully being aggressive to shake the table. “But what if Timmy’s really hungry.”  He pours a bunch of cereal into the bowl.  

"Then Timmy can eat. And while he's at that, he can also pay rent."

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He hisses a bit, hugging Timmy the Tigershark. “Timmy’s just a baby- you can’t make baby’s pay rent!”

"Bring that to Kglhiss. I'm sure he'll make Timmy pay rent. Maybe even extra."

Chadwick gasps. “You are the meanest meanie I have ever-“ He muffles out, angrily shoving cereals by the spoonfuls into his mouth and using his free hand to almost instinctually move the stuffed tiger shark to hold a spoon.  

9 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Chadwick gasps. “You are the meanest meanie I have ever-“ He muffles out, angrily shoving cereals by the spoonfuls into his mouth and using his free hand to almost instinctually move the stuffed tiger shark to hold a spoon.  

Aeolia sighed. "Look. Are you going to close the fridge? Or are you going to rage-eat your cereal"

32 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“He eats with me because Timmy is my very best friend and he refuses to leave my side! And Timmy was named Timmy just because, MKAY-“ Chadwick picks up the cereal and starts to pour another bowl. 

"Don't eat all th cereal. I haven't eaten, and I'm not sure if dave has either. Maybe Timmy can share with you."

14 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Chadwick looks down at the bowl and sets the cereal back down, his bowl half filled. “Fine, I’ll share with Timmy.”

@Silver Phantom

Aeolia grabs a bowl and pours some cereal into it. She doesn't eat it yet, but just leaves it on the table. FAR away from Timmy.

"Dave, where are you going? You're leaving an hour earlier than normal. Where are you going?"

23 minutes ago, Aeoliae said:

@Silver Phantom

Aeolia grabs a bowl and pours some cereal into it. She doesn't eat it yet, but just leaves it on the table. FAR away from Timmy.

"Dave, where are you going? You're leaving an hour earlier than normal. Where are you going?"

“The demon prince Asmodeus tried to use counterfeit sacrificial knife and when things didn’t work he called my office so now I have to fix it”