Regular Wizards

Channelknight Fadran

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Chadwick runs into his room and a moment later comes back with a few things in his hands. “My Western Revolver, my favorite coin, and a pickle.” He takes a big bite out of the pickle and spins his revolver into its holster.

Quote just in case

Silver phantom should reply 

@Silver Phantom

"Did you even grab bullets for your gun? And since when did you have that gun?"

1 hour ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Chadwick runs into his room and a moment later comes back with a few things in his hands. “My Western Revolver, my favorite coin, and a pickle.” He takes a big bite out of the pickle and spins his revolver into its holster.

“You are not bringing that to my work. Also, WHY DID WE NOT KNOW YOU HAD A GUN”

7 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

It was  s o   p r e t t y.

Falchion made little squeaky noises as she ran her fingers along the fuller, examining the sword top to bottom. It was pure silver in color, with a slight curve to the blade and an ornate pattern of stars along the hilt. A bit shorter than she'd imagined it, but that was fine... and it was so shiny.

"Yay." She said.

Glancing to the new sword, Knalya got an idea. Conspiratorialy, she said, “You know, I could probably make your suit-dress match that so you could bring the sword to the ball… in style.”

58 minutes ago, 2EmLee2 said:

Glancing to the new sword, Knalya got an idea. Conspiratorialy, she said, “You know, I could probably make your suit-dress match that so you could bring the sword to the ball… in style.”

"...Do you wanna see my collection? I have so many. Some would probably match better than others."

Chadwick furrows his brow. “Absolutely not. It is my favorite gun.” He holds it closer to him. “And if you’re going to call him, YOU explain what happened to the floor.”

Edited by SmilingPanda19

3 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Chadwick furrows his brow. “Absolutely not. It is my favorite gun.” He holds it closer to him. “And if you’re going to call him, YOU explain what happened to the floor.”

"I think I'll call the police, actually. And then I think the floor will matter less. Look, I don't hate you, but if you don't give me that gun this moment, I WILL call the police."

9 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

“Uhh… be responsible with it?”

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“See! I am very responsible!”

"Where do I put the gun? I assume the trash can isn't the safest place, right?"