Regular Wizards

Channelknight Fadran

15 minutes ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

Kghilis heard that.

Aeolia speaks directly into Kghilis' eldritch mind - "Why don't you go back to talking to chadwick? I'm sure he is more important to you than I am. And also he was eating all the cereal again - or rather his stuffed tiger shark, Timmy was."

She flashes a smile in Kghilis' direction.

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

[Congradulations! you have just overlooked an entire possibility why I act like a child! Maybe think about other stuff first. Whatever. Thank you for your viewpoint, however, It is invaluable to me.]

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

And then Vaglohan, Devourer of a Million Souls, emerged from the Hellgate beneath the nearby 7-11

Where is Vaglohan? Who is Vaglohan?

Aeolia looked outside the window and saw a beast emerging from the 7-11. "Hey Kghilis, is that the demon that [@Silver Phantom] dave talked about? With the fake sacrifical knife? Should we do something about it?"

11 hours ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

The smile disappeared from Kghilis’ eyes; something hungry and animalistic taking its place. “Do you know what happens when you are eaten by a demon, Chadwick?”

Chadwick appears unamused. "I do not, but I've always been curious." 

9 hours ago, Aeoliae said:

[It's Déja vu, Fadran. Its french for "Already seen."]

9 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Y’all I shouldn’t have to be the one to point this out but both of you handled that situation extremely poorly. Aeoliae, don’t passively-aggressively correct peoples’ spelling. Fadran, take the high road. Don’t call people “child.” Aeoliae, if there’s a reason you really don’t like being called that you can just say “I don’t like it when you call me that.” You don’t have to be passive-aggressive.

Not sure if this is overextending myself — I’m kinda in camp counselor mode this summer — but I think you both owe each other an apology. (If you’ve already done that in PMs that’s cool. But yeah.)

Anyway.

4 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Chadwick appears unamused. "I do not, but I've always been curious." 

“When you’re eaten by a demon, Chadwick, you cease to exist, and you cease to exist in all points of time.” Kghilis stepped closer to Chadwick. The demon smelled faintly of death and rot, and a mysterious black fluid was beginning to leak from his eyes, nose, and mouth.

Edited by Szeth_Pancakes

1 hour ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

Y’all I shouldn’t have to be the one to point this out but both of you handled that situation extremely poorly. Aeoliae, don’t passively-aggressively correct peoples’ spelling. Fadran, take the high road. Don’t call people “child.” Aeoliae, if there’s a reason you really don’t like being called that you can just say “I don’t like it when you call me that.” You don’t have to be passive-aggressive.

Not sure if this is overextending myself — I’m kinda in camp counselor mode this summer — but I think you both owe each other an apology. (If you’ve already done that in PMs that’s cool. But yeah.)

Anyway.

HAH

you FOOL

we ALREADY OPENED A PM AND TALKED IT OVER

Chadwick nodded, smelling him slightly. "You smell like old tires, and I'd prefer to not cease to exist today thank you. I have a whole life left to live with Timmy and I'd prefer not to leave him to those idiots. SO if you don't mind to BACK IT. UP."

“Ah, but see? I have your lease here.” A scroll of parchment materialized in Kghilis’s hand, which he unrolled and handed to Chadwick. A section of text was highlighted: In the event of major property damage, the life of the tenant may be forfeit, at the owner’s discretion.

That clause wasn’t there when Chadwick signed it, in case you were wondering. But there’s no way to prove that.

8 hours ago, Aeoliae said:

Sigh. Is the whole 7-11 thing cannon?

I am going forward like it is because I thinks its a really fun idea. Also if I am understanding things correctly we are in @2EmLee2 and @Channelknight Fadran Apartment and can’t here what is going on in the hall so I will be acting accordingly. Please let me know if I am off. Any way…. 

Dave sticks his head out the window and shouts at the demon coming out of 7-11 “Asmodeus! I swear if this is about the knife I am going to kill you! I told not to use a sacrificial knife you got of Wish.com but noooo you had to go and save some money!”

11 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

Dave sticks his head out the window and shouts at the demon coming out of 7-11 “Asmodeus! I swear if this is about the knife I am going to kill you! I told not to use a sacrificial knife you got of Wish.com but noooo you had to go and save some money!”

"I don't think that's Asmodeus."