Regular Wizards

Channelknight Fadran

Chadwick looks over at Knalya. “What the ranchalanche is going on outside? And did you see where they put my gun by chance?”

(Dont question the ranchalanche. It’s like an avalanche… but of ranch dressing. Say it out loud, it’s fun)

Edited by SmilingPanda19

28 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

...and so shall my reign be eternal, of Darkness and Terrible. Vaglohan finished his monologue, then looked at the pesky mortals. tremble, fools.

The demon's ramble about a glorious rule was finally ended. The tremble, fools was probably for added effect.

Aeolia glared upwards at the demon and said, "why don't you just leave?"

Chadwick pulls a moldy grilled cheese sandwich out of the couch cushions. “Where did this come from-“ suddenly it shifts into a long heavy halberd. “Woah-“ It hits the floor leaving a mark. “Uh oh-“

First Sorry I haven’t posted for awhile but I have been really busy and out of town

Second @SmilingPanda19 you are right ranchalanche is very fun to say

Third @The Sibling, just jump in

Dave leans over to @Aeoliae and in a whisper says “keep talking I am going to try something”

19 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

Dave leans over to @Aeoliae and in a whisper says “keep talking I am going to try something”

"Hey you demon, why did you have to appear in the 7-11? Do you know that store is worth more than you? Yeah..." Aeolia keeps on talking

Chadwick heaves the halberd off the ground. “Okay- uhmmmm BIPPITY BOPPITY BOO-“ if doesn’t change. “ABRACADABRA!” It still doesn’t do anything. “Aww for f-“ It changes to a western pistol. “Sake…” he kisses it. “I shall name you Henry.”

Izett wanders into the 7/11, looking for indigo gummy worms. He stops short when he notices the demon, and starts to back out of the store. Then he notices Aeolia. "Oh hey!" Izett says, stepping back into the store. On his head, huge ram's horns form, and carapace grows on his knuckles. 

Chadwick holds his gun out like the heroic hero he isn’t. “HAHA-“ He walks over to the window and climbs out. He then wiggles down the side of the building and brushes off his new shoes when he gets to the bottom. “Have no fear 7/11 appreciators! TIS I!” Then he proceeds to trip over his shoelace and fall face first into the concrete. 

On 8/11/2023 at 8:36 AM, SmilingPanda19 said:

Chadwick holds his gun out like the heroic hero he isn’t. “HAHA-“ He walks over to the window and climbs out. He then wiggles down the side of the building and brushes off his new shoes when he gets to the bottom. “Have no fear 7/11 appreciators! TIS I!” Then he proceeds to trip over his shoelace and fall face first into the concrete. 

Is it loaded...?

On 8/11/2023 at 8:31 AM, The Sibling said:

Izett wanders into the 7/11, looking for indigo gummy worms. He stops short when he notices the demon, and starts to back out of the store. Then he notices Aeolia. "Oh hey!" Izett says, stepping back into the store. On his head, huge ram's horns form, and carapace grows on his knuckles. 

"Yeah, hi!"

Just now, Aeoliae said:

"Uh... Yeah. Can you get rid of the demon there?"

"I... I was just looking for gummy worms." He mutters helplessly, before meeting Aeoliae's eyes. "Yep!" He says confidantly, Transforming into an enormous bison and charging through the store with a loud roar (or you know, whatever sound a bison makes.)