Regular Wizards

Channelknight Fadran

14 minutes ago, The Sibling said:

"I... I was just looking for gummy worms." He mutters helplessly, before meeting Aeoliae's eyes. "Yep!" He says confidantly, Transforming into an enormous bison and charging through the store with a loud roar (or you know, whatever sound a bison makes.)

@Channelknight Fadran

14 hours ago, The Sibling said:

"I... I was just looking for gummy worms." He mutters helplessly, before meeting Aeoliae's eyes. "Yep!" He says confidantly, Transforming into an enormous bison and charging through the store with a loud roar (or you know, whatever sound a bison makes.)

Dave tilts his head, looks at the Bison, the demon, and the guy waving his gun in the air. “This is the second weirdest thing I have seen in a 7/11.” He then raises his hands and shouts “Tenrehte elbac!” And computer cords shoot out of his hands and start wrapping the demon.

@SmilingPanda19 what is your profile photo and why do I love it so much?

On 8/12/2023 at 8:23 PM, The Sibling said:

On 8/12/2023 at 8:26 PM, SmilingPanda19 said:

Chadwick smiles. "Finally! Some adventure!" He runs in after the bison.

On 8/12/2023 at 8:38 PM, Aeoliae said:
10 hours ago, Silver Phantom said:

Dave tilts his head, looks at the Bison, the demon, and the guy waving his gun in the air. “This is the second weirdest thing I have seen in a 7/11.” He then raises his hands and shouts “Tenrehte elbac!” And computer cords shoot out of his hands and start wrapping the demon.

The demon was thinking to himself privately, but unfortunately kept his mic on during it.

o thank craig they hast come to their senses - i wast beginning to dread a dead meat

So he summoned an explosion of fire and stone to completely liquify the block.

Chadwick grabs Chadwinny by the hand and they turn into liquid lava for a second before turning back into humans avoiding the explosion. "What a pleasant suprise to see you here brother. Have you come to join us? You can sleep in the spare bed." He looks back at the 7/11 demon. "But first we should save our precious midnight snack place, what do you say?"

"It appears there is a demon trying to attack our precious 7/11 at the moment. Tis only a minor problem however, just a speed bump. I do love a good 7/11 Slushie so this must be dealt with as soon as possible. I want a coke slushie right about now so lets hurry this up." 

i am VAGLOHANDevourer of Souls. Wielder of the mighty Grapebane! i am the mighty leader of Hainki Insurance Firm, and the foolish owner of this chain has rejected by kind offer for demonic protection and turned instead to my disgusting brother - so i am now the sworn enemy of all 7/11 and their allies! TREMBLE IN FEAR.

So far they'd pointed an old revolver at him, brandished a broomstick, and hurled a sword into his face.

i see. well, if you fools are foolish enough to support 7/11, then i shall just have to destroy you as well!

Vaglohan proceeded to focus his energy, condensing it around his form into a bright red aura - then powered up to his second form: Managerial Interference, Counter-Karen. He stood to a massive height, taller than the electrical pylons, a suit of ebony-black lava pouring down his body to form pinstripes and a perfectly-linted necktie. In his left hand was a large briefcase, haphazardly closed, with the edges of several building-sized pages poking out the ends; in his right was a great battleaxe of molten lead, constanly convulsing and shifting in its form.

tremble; fear me and my splendour, o mortals!

Falchion did not tremble, but instead turned to Aeolia. "If you're going to keep throwing my swords into that lava monster's mouth, then you don't get any!"

29 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

So far they'd pointed an old revolver at him, brandished a broomstick, and hurled a sword into his face.

i see. well, if you fools are foolish enough to support 7/11, then i shall just have to destroy you as well!

Vaglohan proceeded to focus his energy, condensing it around his form into a bright red aura - then powered up to his second form: Managerial Interference, Counter-Karen. He stood to a massive height, taller than the electrical pylons, a suit of ebony-black lava pouring down his body to form pinstripes and a perfectly-linted necktie. In his left hand was a large briefcase, haphazardly closed, with the edges of several building-sized pages poking out the ends; in his right was a great battleaxe of molten lead, constanly convulsing and shifting in its form.

tremble; fear me and my splendour, o mortals!

Falchion did not tremble, but instead turned to Aeolia. "If you're going to keep throwing my swords into that lava monster's mouth, then you don't get any!"

Aeolia sighed. Of course not. She instead sent a mental disruption to the demon. It was like constant talking in the background, but would only be in the demon's head. If that dumb thing had a brain, it would find it hard to focus, or aim, with an earsplitting headache.