Sanderson License Plate Ideas

Silver Phantom

I have to get a new license plate and I figured might as well get a custom one that is Sanderson themed. It is aloud to have up to 7 letters or numbers, no other symbols. I would love any ideas you guys have, my only one so far is Mistborn but like “MST BRN” do you think that works?

I would suggest a stealth entry like:

KNK LEK

That is Korean for Dragonsteel in SKATS, which will look random but have hidden meaning (everything else about Yolen is hidden afterall). Seems like it may be more likely to be unclaimed.

For those that don't want to click the link to the other wiki, SKATS summary:

Spoiler

Post WWII - Korean War time frame there was a need to send Korean messages quickly. Of course, a Hangul keyboard was decades away from being invented, and there has never been a truely standardized transliteration system**, so they did the same thing we did when codifying Morse: assigned letters based on frequency in a word (i.e. the most common letter for English is "e" | in Korean it's the vowel 'ㅏ' and both are a single "dit" in morse) and so the allies turned Korean Morse into the Standardized Korean Alphabet Transliteration System (SKATS) which allowed Korean morse messages to be copied by allied code operators. Koreans (and allied troops) trained in SKATS could read the morse message as if it were the normal Korean alphabet. . .

** Difficult to formalize transliteration when Korean has 14 consonants and 10 vowels, though I hear the South Korean Government is at least making a push to standardize signage the way most transportation signs were standardized in Seoul  for the '88 Olympics.

The SKATS translates as: 용강 (Trans: yeong gang - where 'yeo' would be like a Brooklyn "Yo" and the 'ga' is like a cartoon goof - "gah")

Edited by Treamayne

• 2 weeks later...