18 minutes ago, Archer said:

And unfortunately this isn't enough points to push me past anyone else. Quidfarks. I don't see a way for me to beat Aman or Quinn here. Even if we get points for every capture, I don't think I can get enough to be in contention. 

So I guess I'm playing for a world where we just need to reach a certain amount of points to win.

Me too :( I'm playing for my team at this point

Should have voted sooner. Stupid stupid smh

Exp

19 minutes ago, The Known Novel said:

Archer for not talking in the doc after subbing in :angry:. Totally not to get move priority. 

Wait a minute--

Just now, Experience said:

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy

I'm village I swear. 

I'm a village queen. It has it in the name.

You're on the other team, so I don't care :P. The vote is entirely for move priority, I'm still not sure what purpose they serve beyond that tbh

Like I still can't find any of the things you said in the rules somehow

4 minutes ago, Experience said:

Good :P.

...Found em! Right in front of my face!

Only took me three times!

Edit: @Fifth Scholar if I'm sharing a square with a red piece, and I don't move, and the red piece gets 2+ votes, do they get captured?

Edited by Matrim's Dice

Everyone on my team, please sign into the doc as soon as possible and fill out the relevant information! Thank you! :D.

Things like that, maybe :P. Past chess games of glory, perhaps?

Once my sister lost to an accidental checkmate via pawn, when her opponent had 1 second left on his timer.

15 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

<bad advice>

Things like that, maybe :P. Past chess games of glory, perhaps?

Once my sister lost to an accidental checkmate via pawn, when her opponent had 1 second left on his timer.

Or you could just not! Remember Team White, using docs is hard and messy and stuff, and didn't the Bandersnatches do just fine with barely using their doc? So just don't use your doc. Pretty please, with a cherry on top?

Edited by The Known Novel

4 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Edit: @Fifth Scholar if I'm sharing a square with a red piece, and I don't move, and the red piece gets 2+ votes, do they get captured?

No.

Edit: I have received a request for a pinch-hitter that I may not be able to fulfill. If I cannot fulfill it, the player in question’s piece will be movable by his or her team, and assumed to be the loser in any contest of move order.

Edited by Fifth Scholar