Cosmere Codenames (resurrected) (resurrected)

Doomstick

I have fond memories of playing this game, and it appears that both the original thread and the resurrected thread have died, so I have created this one!

If you don't know how to play or don't know how it translates to a forum game, the original thread by Herowannabe should tell you all you need to know.

We'll start by playing with random pages filling the board, but if we want we can start doing themes, images, or even noncosmere codenames!

I will be the first Blue Spymaster, whoever wants to be the Red Spymaster, claim it in this thread, then I'll PM you with our keycard (there's a link to a random keycard generator in the board sheet).

The Game Board

Edited by Doomstick

47 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

I'll be the Red Spymaster, I suppose.

If you only suppose it, I'll absolutely claim it :ph34r:

But you got it first, so it's yours. I'll play either way!

Edit: @Doomstick I finished the sheet, feel free to reject any of the ones I put. Wasn't sure how vague you wanted to go, or if there was a limit. I didn't think so, based on the others, and so I just did everything that came up, but yeah :P

By the way-- not sure when the spoiler period for Tress ends, but there is a Tress codename currently in the board. So there's a warning for anyone who hasn't read it.

Also I'll go blue team I guess, if that's a thing I can pick

Edited by Matrim's Dice

3 hours ago, Doomstick said:

Bold to guess officially, right? And we do one at a time?

Hemalurgy is a standout, and Trellagism could also work (because Trellium). House Yomen is possible (because Silverism) but that seems like more of a reach. I sort of like Mantiz (because eleventh metal), though I’m completely just finding a connection between every Scadrial one lol.

Those are the only ones I can make work. I’d definitely go with Hemalurgy, and then probably Trellagism next, then… Mantiz? But really I could see any of the last three I mentioned.

Thoughts? Anything I missed?

Edited by Matrim's Dice

4 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Bold to guess officially, right? And we do one at a time?

Hemalurgy is a standout, and Trellagism could also work (because Trellium). House Yomen is possible (because Silverism) but that seems like more of a reach. I sort of like Mantiz (because eleventh metal), though I’m completely just finding a connection between every Scadrial one lol.

Those are the only ones I can make work. I’d definitely go with Hemalurgy, and then probably Trellagism next, then… Mantiz? But really I could see any of the last three I mentioned.

Thoughts? Anything I missed?

I think you should really go with Yixli :P.

8 minutes ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

Hemalurgy, Trellagism and the Knights Radiant would be my guess. They seem like the most directly connected to metal — all the other things take two or more steps to get there

I think that Hemalurgy and Trellagism seem solid but I'm not sure about Knights Radiant. House Yomen seems more likely to me.