1 minute ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

@Aeoryi: I’m appointing you as head of the Well of Ascension-stealing division.

@Trusk'our, are you joining my crew? A Svrakiss would be useful… 

Somehow I forgot about the kandra thing: @Ancient Elantrian: I doubt they would be happy to break the first contract.

So we give them Atium! Then steal it back and give it to them again!

1 minute ago, Trusk'our said:

What would in entail? (I'm also a Hemalurgic enthusiast, so any and all spiking operations would be best sent to me.)

You would become our Svrakiss, and would aid us in our pursuits. You would also get some percentage—I haven’t decided what yet—of all money we make, mostly from our Spike Clinics, which I think I will rename Spiking Parlors.

16 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

You would become our Svrakiss, and would aid us in our pursuits. You would also get some percentage—I haven’t decided what yet—of all money we make, mostly from our Spike Clinics, which I think I will rename Spiking Parlors.

Okay, sounds. . . morally gray (at best), but could potentially be enlightening. More practice with the spikes could lead to new innovations, after all. . . 

You know, I find it amusing that the Svrakiss is the one pointing out that this operation could be immoral :D

But in other words, sure, I'll join. Though, I don't know how consistent I'll be able to pitch in due to my scheduel.

Edited by Trusk'our

51 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

@Aeoryi: I’m appointing you as head of the Well of Ascension-stealing division.

@Trusk'our, are you joining my crew? A Svrakiss would be useful… 

Somehow I forgot about the kandra thing: @Ancient Elantrian: I doubt they would be happy to break the first contract.

Of course. We can't have the Lord Ruler throwing away the extra spikes. That would be wasteful. I would suggest stealing the Atium cache from the Kandra and blackmailing the Lord ruler into moving the well for us.

3 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Put me in coach! I am a cobalt Gaurd! I will guard my leader!

Okay. Our current plans are:

• Spike people for money business, so we need
  •  Counterfeit money (I don't like negative territory as much as you)
  • Arguably more important: Steal the Well of Ascension
  • And thats it! All of our goals are smart and well-thought out! Any questions?

Hello. A lord prelan from the Steel Ministry here.

Look, I never liked the Canton of Inquisition. They give me the creeps. I would be willing to help you humiliate them by stealing the secrets of hemalurgy, but I think I'll be out after that.

Also, if we want to steal the Well of Ascension, maybe we should go for stealth and not just blow up Kredik Shaw. We can use Aluminum to shield us from being sensed by the Lord Ruler.

... And that's how far I've thought, for now, but we'll make it work. I mean, we have some off-worlders with us, so we know where the well is exactly.

I can be your inside man - we'll see what type of information you'll need.

1 hour ago, Trutharchivist said:

Look, I never liked the Canton of Inquisition. They give me the creeps. I would be willing to help you humiliate them by stealing the secrets of hemalurgy, but I think I'll be out after that.

Also, if we want to steal the Well of Ascension, maybe we should go for stealth and not just blow up Kredik Shaw. We can use Aluminum to shield us from being sensed by the Lord Ruler.

... And that's how far I've thought, for now, but we'll make it work. I mean, we have some off-worlders with us, so we know where the well is exactly.

Nonono. That won't be convincing enough. What if the Lord ruler wakes up one day, finds the well is missing, then simply burns bronze? That would be bad. So instead, we have to make The Lord Ruler think he can't get it back. Although with a shade it might be easier.

But yeah, we do need an inside person. Do discover all the Hemalurgy things there going on. Thats one of the short term goals.

7 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Put me in coach! I am a cobalt Gaurd! I will guard my leader!

6 hours ago, Trutharchivist said:

It’s good to have you both!

4 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

What about me @Ravenclawjedi42 you left me out :(

You can definitely join! It would probably be good to have a priest for an off world god, in case we want to lessen the Lord Ruler’s power.

19 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

What about me @Ravenclawjedi42 you left me out :(

I may be a demonic entity from your religion, but join anyway ;) Collet as many Odiv's as you can from Sel; we could use the manpower.

Image tagged in darth vader - come to the dark side - Imgflip

EDIT: Well, I'm an originator now. . . guess this meme doesn't quite work as spectacularly as before.

Edited by Trusk'our

1 hour ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

I regret to say that this crew hath been disbanded. Turns out the leader is the kind of person that would immediately leave the skaa underworld when given a chance to become noble. 

you could still lead a crew as a noble. Be a double agent Raven. Do it.

2 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

you could still lead a crew as a noble. Be a double agent Raven. Do it.

Do it.

4 hours ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

I regret to say that this crew hath been disbanded. Turns out the leader is the kind of person that would immediately leave the skaa underworld when given a chance to become noble. 

You’ve got a high prelan in your belt. I suggest you use him to do something quick while he lasts.

2 hours ago, Trusk'our said:

It appears that I am now an Elantrian- I guess a Forger rewrote my past to say my parents Worldhopped to Sel and I grew up in Arelon. . .

Welp, I'm now one of the most powerful non-Shardic entities. Any ideas as to what I should use it for?

Aon Ehe would probably have some uses…

22 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Aon Ehe would probably have some uses…

"I can't come up with anything! I'm not clever enough. . . wait, actually, I just got an idea. . ."genius - Meme Generator

Oops, I thought you meant Aon Ene, not Aon Ehe. Totally different things, but yeah, making fire could be cool.