Mid-Range Game 65: Set on Infiltration

Experience

4 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

do we know what the purpose of the exe vote is, or does that fall under stuff we don't know?

For now, it falls under stuff you don't know.

4 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

And you have to inclde you and the IM in every one? how many are we allowed?

Yep. At the start of the game, however you want to make.

47 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

do we know what the purpose of the exe vote is, or does that fall under stuff we don't know?

Probably safe to assume it kills the person with the most votes :P Have you read the main SE rules thread?

6 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Probably safe to assume it kills the person with the most votes :P Have you read the main SE rules thread?

I read all the Tyrian falls threads just to prepare for this.

How do the Elims work here? Is it still submit a action?

2 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

I read all the Tyrian falls threads just to prepare for this.

How do the Elims work here? Is it still submit an action?

Ah, cool :P Also read this though: 

I mean, blackout, so who knows. But the traditional format is elims know each other, can communicate, can kill someone with an action. Village is hopelessly lost all the time :( 

13 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Ah, cool :P Also read this though: 

I mean, blackout, so who knows. But the traditional format is elims know each other, can communicate, can kill someone with an action. Village is hopelessly lost all the time :( 

How often do blackouts go off the rails? Are there any good examples of blackout games? (~yes i did read the rules but its blackout so who knows?)

This is the craziest version of a blackout to ever exist run by the madmen @Kasimir and @Fifth Scholar :P

(Twas a lovely game to play though absolutely maddening at the time. Also it's extremely massive because some of us got a bit too excited and inflated the thread count way above what it should have probably been :P so be careful when reading it)

Also, should be noted that there can be a number of different reasons to run a blackout. Sometimes it's to go really crazy, like LG92, sometimes it can also be partly as flavor to spice up a more traditional game, see for example LG63:

Though given that we haven't even been given a definitive call on the factions yet, this one will proably be on the crazy side.

35 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

i meant do we know why we want to kill them, or is that something we won't know for now

Do we even know who the standard "Village" or "Elim" factions are? Do we even know if they exist? 

Also, @Experience, are 48h cycles split into day and night? If so, how much allotted time is there for each?

29 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Do we even know who the standard "Village" or "Elim" factions are? Do we even know if they exist? 

Also, @Experience, are 48h cycles split into day and night? If so, how much allotted time is there for each?

48h cycles are not split into turns. They are simply cycles.

3 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

expie, do we know why we want to vote people out?

Because the point of the game is to kill the other team

The format of this game is two or more teams with opposing goals

It is almost a certainty this game has that format in some form

More info will come with our role PMs when the game starts :D.

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Because the point of the game is to kill the other team

The format of this game is two or more teams with opposing goals

It is almost a certainty this game has that format in some form

More info will come with our role PMs when the game starts :D.

i don't get a role PM, that's why I'm trying to figure some stuff out. I'm a pinch-hitter.

Ok, as long as we have the details when we actually have to vote.

42 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

i don't get a role PM, that's why I'm trying to figure some stuff out. I'm a pinch-hitter.

Ok, as long as we have the details when we actually have to vote.

As a pinch-hitter, you won't be doing any voting unless you do in fact decide to play, or someone needs to be replaced. If that were to happen, you would receive the info that was given in that players PM.

2 minutes ago, Experience said:

As a pinch-hitter, you won't be doing any voting unless you do in fact decide to play, or someone needs to be replaced. If that were to happen, you would receive the info that was given in that players PM.

yeah, I know and that's what I guessed. Would i receive access to the PMs they made with other players?